LPS Thread

What are you going to miss about it?

youtu.be/ZigAywbA94I

youtu.be/BgFJ4t4X4jI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/65uNCLBTje0
youtu.be/iTtivbqvAzI
youtu.be/FPxY8lpYAUM
youtube.com/watch?v=o5DOQxJG9eA&index=16&list=PLK1w1f4tQ3vqU65HzlwMsmQE5N6FtTpc_
youtube.com/watch?v=zX48inWrG0c&index=17&list=PLK1w1f4tQ3vqU65HzlwMsmQE5N6FtTpc_
youtube.com/watch?v=1x3IaaQQLWs&index=18&list=PLK1w1f4tQ3vqU65HzlwMsmQE5N6FtTpc_
youtube.com/watch?v=l8R5S-Iejkk&index=19&list=PLK1w1f4tQ3vqU65HzlwMsmQE5N6FtTpc_
youtube.com/watch?v=q_vVmiI08iI&index=20&list=PLK1w1f4tQ3vqU65HzlwMsmQE5N6FtTpc_
youtube.com/watch?v=JKnsrKrB79I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I already miss it being my second thing to look forward to other than horsies, but honestly I'm just gonna miss the show in general

At first I kind of dismissed it as a second rate attempt at trying to get the same audience of MLP, but I quickly learned it was totally different...it really was just a comfy fun show with cute characters, good songs, and refreshingly didn't have any lore or drama really...just a good old fashioned kids show, I will miss everything about it

but mainly Blythe's sweet ass

These two and their antics

first season was good, then it it mostly eh.

I considered both seasons 1 and 2 to be great
Season 3 and 4 were a mixed bag of good and meh episodes

I'll miss best cat.

Thoughts

I'll be shit

No DHX?
No thanks.
Also, I get that the humans were bland as hell, but having a show called Littlest PET Shop, yet having them leave the shop to go to a world filled with only animals kinda kills the pet part about the franchise.

To be fair, hardly any of the show ever took place in a pet shop to begin with

Really more a plot device than a setting

They're just so... boring looking.
Where the exotic pets? Why are they normal animal colours?

Anyway, despite the thicker legs, the style still isn't quite 'old LPS', so the teens will still complain which will lead to another cancelled LPS series.

Would it take bits and pieces from the other two shows because it will premiere on the franchise's 25th anniversary?

>I'll never have the Biskits tie me up, stab me, chop my dick off, then shoot me in the head.

so perfect

slit my throat

almost done

last image.

I cant help but shit out all of my Biskits whenever I see an LPS thread

are these shots from the show?

I have to admit that the new hamster looks much better than Dodger and Twist. More fluff, better legs.
I wonder why DHX were so obsessed with putting a circle of lighter coloured fur around the characters mouths

yes, all of the bondage ones come from the Guilty Tango music video

What about the dog with the wide smile?

Bump

They won't bother to get experienced singers like Kylee Epp. If there are any songs, they'll sound really bland.

Yeah, plus why is it going to be called Littlest Pet SHOP?!, it's not like in the previous two series where the characters are small pets in a pet store, no this a world ruled by little animals, so I don't see why they would call it that

Really the should have given it a slightly different title, like Littlest Pet Shop: Adventures in Pawtucket.

or "Littlest Pet World"

>What are you going to miss about it?
Everything. I'm kinda bummed out that we'll never see a legitimate conclusion to the show but I'm satisfied with what was put out. I might give the reboot a shot but I can't see being as into it as I was with 2012 LPS. Might not have any interest to it at all. BTW, whatever happened to those Spanish shorts that was found sometime ago? Did they ever release them in English?

I remember drawing this for the Cairo bro. Man time flies.

Saaame. I don't think the Polish shorts were ever translated, which is a shame because one of them had Zoe inflation bait.

Kylee Epp was so good, her singing style is so different when she's not Zoe. I wish she sang more songs like that, but they're mostly Country ):

DHX is fucking garbage. We're better off with as few canadian influences as possible.

I hope it isn't going to be slice of life or at least won't be a very boring version of slice of life like the G3 we just had or The Looney Tunes Show where Bugs Bunny drives a modern hybrid car.

I hope for an actual cartoon with cartoon logic, cartoon plots and cartoony writing. Like Dan Vs.

You do know DHX was originally DiC, you know the ones who gave us this:
youtu.be/65uNCLBTje0
and also this:
youtu.be/iTtivbqvAzI
or even this:
youtu.be/FPxY8lpYAUM

I'm talking ironically, of coarse

That makes the 2012 LPS series even more of a reboot of the 90's one.

Because DiC was founded by Jean Chalopin who wrote and executive produced for the 1995 series.

Although there's detail about pets travelling through a portal to a new world called Pawtucket, we don't know all of the exact points. There may or may not be humans that the show will focus on, and we see only six pets so far that can travel to Pawtucket.

How did the toy sales become so low anyway?
I mean, they must have been selling well at some point, otherwise Hasbro would have dropped the show after the 1st season.
Still, 4 seasons and 104 episodes is pretty damn good, I say.

Probably because they had to constantly change the toyline because the original toyline for that series was received negatively because little girls said they were too ugly.

Bumpu

Not as good as bots
Not as good as ponies
May as well rinse and repeat in their eyes, see what sticks

Yo Broski's, found some more Biskits on my phone

A juicy fuccin gif

Wut.

And a couple of Biskit chinchillas for the road

oh my G̛̰̘̺̰͍̘̤͍͐̋ͮ͌̏͂̅̆̆͂̈́́͆ͫA̟̹͎͔͆̇̃́̊͂͟͟W̵̝̤͙̟̟͙̺͓̰ͦ̍͂ͩ̓́ͦͤ́̀͡D̷̖̼̯̻̯͎̮̝͇͉̗̹̩̫̊̄͆͐͛͐ͩ̓ͦ̃͐̏̅͆͛ͮ̒̋ͪ͘͡ͅ i found another vector

is it still from the same guys that did Gym Partner?

Meghan McCarthy worked on this. Don't know about the other two.

Fucking ditto.

bleep bloop

LPS had plenty of "cartoon logic", did you even watch the show

Also I don't think you know what SoL means

But most of it was from the pets' imagination. The cartoon logic do not affect them in actuality, so it does not bring the same magnitude in the real world.

I'm gonna miss Buttercream

Is it just me or these designs are not appealing at all.

The songs. Most of them were amazing, and I still listen to them to this day. My favorites include My Biggest Secret, Just Unplug and In the Meantime.

> Littlest Shit Show

The cat looks okay, but the rest look like they have FAS.

This is the correct opinion, though 3 was a bit better than 4 in that regard.

>"I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of them"
>they make a grand total of 3 cameos throughout the entire rest of the run and do nothing in any of them

RAPITY DO LOIIVCA WAT MR DU.

Bump

Mrs. Twombly

How old would the pets be if turned into humans anons?

Someone with taste.

I'll miss just about everything with this show. I know it wasn't the BEST show, but I enjoyed it a lot. Surprisingly catchy songs, too.

I wish there was more Buttercream. I like her and her ticks.

The season 3 final was definitely better.
There was just something about the 4th season final that didn't make it feel exciting.

The Cahills are a witty couple. I always enjoyed episodes they were involved in.
Also loved episodes written by Larson, mainly because he never tried to shove 2 stories in one episode.

It has to do with the three-season cutoff Hasbro has for all of its animated shows. The 2012 series wanted to go out with a bang because it was a little uncertain on whether or not they would have four seasons.

I sometimes think that they would be in Kindergarten since they go to a daycare center

Zoe and Russell don't strike me as kindergärtners.

Nah man, they're teens.
If they were human the day camp would probably just be somewhere to hang out every now and then.

Eh... Just a random thought

Bumpin and someone here that speaks polish?
if you are can you at least give us a text english vertion of this
youtube.com/watch?v=o5DOQxJG9eA&index=16&list=PLK1w1f4tQ3vqU65HzlwMsmQE5N6FtTpc_

youtube.com/watch?v=zX48inWrG0c&index=17&list=PLK1w1f4tQ3vqU65HzlwMsmQE5N6FtTpc_

youtube.com/watch?v=1x3IaaQQLWs&index=18&list=PLK1w1f4tQ3vqU65HzlwMsmQE5N6FtTpc_

youtube.com/watch?v=l8R5S-Iejkk&index=19&list=PLK1w1f4tQ3vqU65HzlwMsmQE5N6FtTpc_

youtube.com/watch?v=q_vVmiI08iI&index=20&list=PLK1w1f4tQ3vqU65HzlwMsmQE5N6FtTpc_

The 5th one makes me sad because you just know season 5 would have focused more on Pet Street, and it would be fun to get away from the shop more,

thanks, zalgo

youtube.com/watch?v=JKnsrKrB79I
You know, I really don't blame the Biskits for hating Blythe, she really did just push them away for no reason. One small comment about her clothes and she backs off like they just insulted her entire family.

You know with the little girl who called Vinnie, Princess Precious, I'd imagine that she'd would take Zoe because she has the colors of Twilight Sparkle from /mlp/

Which one would you have a drink with?

none of them
I go gay barhopping with sunil