Everywthing Wrong With Spider-Man Homecoming

youtube.com/watch?v=pKkZjjhPCQM

Ahh good. Been waiting for this ever since i walked out after seeing this movie

Reddit youtuber

CinemaSins is the worst thing to happen to film criticism

Lol at idiot thinking it is film criticism. It is just jokes. Sorry that CinemaSins is poking fun at your favorite supehero film

This is you and Bobvids

>look at top comment
>There is nothing wrong with spider man homecoming DON'T RUIN THIS FOR ME!

>cinemasins
Its the mcu of film criticism, nothing but quips and jokes, and absolutely no substance

this is absolutely retarded

kys yourself OP

that cinemasins guy has a really annoying voice

fuck off thanks

>So n the previous scene, Spider-man was just there using his web, now he's not even considering it! He could easily lift 10 tons with his strength but I guess the writers need a reason for Peter Parker to yell like an infant for 10 seconds
>*ding!*

Spiderman was always my favourite hero. I remember my mum took me to see Raimi's Spiderman when it premiered in my country.

From the looks of it Homecoming's barely a Spiderman movie. They got rid off everything that made the character work.

It's just sad.

first facepunch and now here stop shilling your shit on internet forums

>Spiderman is not my boyfriend in this scene

They seem like marvel drones so I doubt there would be anything even slightly resembling criticism.

It's almost as if that's exactly what it's trying to be and only retard viewers with cognitive dissonance expect anything other than that from it.

>Iron-kid: The Sidekick

Watch this shit for 50s
>Ughhh thats sexist, ewwww thats sexist too!

>watching cinemas sins
These guys are literally retarded, they have been exposed to not actually understand undertones of simple films before.

What did you expect the average cinemasins fan to be like? It's alright though. When he's in his 20's he'll grow to realize he can have his own opinions.

im not even going to watch it but

>thats racist ding!

>thats not racist! reverse ding!

You clearly watched it, tho, that's exactly what happened

ITT: Brainlet redditors