Try Masturbating to Mother!

Start at beginning of film, tell us where u finished at! I got to the Cain and Able scene....

>accidentally cum during a javier bardem closeup

Can I have a tl;dr about this flick?

and the cat bit me when I was typing this up

so far like a 70's cult type film....

>Able

but so far pretty cool when watching when high....

>also now getting a real big God, Adam, Eve, mother earth vibe....

bump

ok , weird type conspiracy movie so far, something out of 70's and seeing JLaw boobs and see through night gown

ok now the dude is writing his book, the whole adam and eve thing went out the window the fuck?

>accidentally

oh shit the bitch is pregnant

oh shit that baby kicked really really weird!

ok seriously start when when nice and high, is doing a real wizard of oz/pink floyd dark side of the moon type shit going on....

Dude bible LMAO

ok seriously, the time in this movie is jumping me the fuck out, deffinatly a stoner movie, I can see why people didn't get it, but this is going to be a cult film soon, since it is starting to come out on demand, it will get that way quick. He uses flash fowards with long tracking shots, and it goes up and down in tension, now the cain and able people are all back in the movie, with a ton of people showing up out of nowhere, this is getting really good now

so far its true! she gave birth to Jesus!!!!

and they sacrificed him and eating of his flesh last supper....

now mother earth trying to fight back against man, and boobies on full effect.........

God coming back to save mother earth, end of days shit about to happen.....

How much bare JLaw tit is in this?

good amount, not as full as the leaks (but she will be doing more full fruntals here soon like ScarJo now...), but some nice shots....

And God at the end, starting everything over again, shit is what will happen with happen again, I liked this shit, new mother earth not JLow, fucking awesome movie, 10 thumbs up!!!!