* Wind Flute music plays*

* Wind Flute music plays*

"With all due respect"

>tfw literally all of his native american exposition was fed to the writers by a conman

remember that episode where he finds out his peoples' gods were actually delta quadrant jungle aliens?

ya me neither

i stayed away from voyager when it aired when i was a kid because it was gay as shit, and finally watched the whole thing on netflix drunk a couple of years ago, and didn't think it was too bad
now a local tv station airs all the star treks at night and when voyager comes on i am never not in disbelief at how fucking bad it is
i'll watch cops or this old house or something before i have that garbage on

Time for a story about his people.

>make ridiculous demands so you get fired
>they just keep giving you shit

A-hoochie-coochie. Though I am far from the land of my grandfather, who I never knew because he died of alcoholism, I call upon you spirits... as in ghost not the booze.

How wesa natives from a continent on Earth’s northern hemisphere. We lose land big time to white man traveling in wagon with children. Now we invade other planets with their help, under the guise of being peaceful. Buy our jewelry and dream catchers.
Oh also beware of Blackman with eye grill, him promise teach you read, than fuck wife when you living in holodeck.

why is voyager so bad?

agoochemoyga :DDD

It doesn't help that around Season Four or so it just turns into The Seven Of Nine Show, with guest appearances by The Doctor.

Actually that probably did help

why is the doctor so great?

a con man who had already been exposed. they didn't even do that much research

Its not , it's a meme that it is. Only total faggots don't like Voyager look at actually complaining about 7 of 9

Voyager was ruined by network/producer bullshit.
The characters had a lot of depth if you bothered looking for it. It really seems like someone wrote up a fantastic premise and had it ruined.

Look at Neelix for example. Actually a great character. He's cowardly war veteran who literally ran away from his problems. Did the show ever take advantage of that aspect of him? In like 2 episodes. It should have been every episode.
Paris was another exactly. Why is he friends with Harry Kim? Paris is the roguish rule breaker while Harry is the human equivalent of a wet blanket. The two have nothing in common. Why is Tom friends with Harry ? Because Tom looks at Harry and sees himself in a life that he didn't fuck up.

There's tons of depth to the characters that can be explored. But the show forced itself to be ankle deep at all times.
The best VOY episode was the one where Chipotle was captured by aliens and shanghai'd into a space-Nam.
The reason why it's good is because it ends with Chocolate saying "I know I was brainwashed but when I look at those space-Gooks all I feel is hate"
For one fucking episode they had some balls.

He try to fuck wife, but then bearded one fuck wife before grill eye can.

Was he the apex of the "spiritual magical baddass native" trope.

Holy shit

>badass

No, that title is Billy from Predator

Commander Chipotle, the worst part was the "romance" with 7 just cringe worthy and sad because Beltran is a decent actor

I love that Beltran hated Voyager and kept trying to get himself fired by demanding raises.
They kept giving him more money

remember the episode where they find out the afterlife is just aliens impersonating your loved ones so they can devour your lifeforce?

I just finished the episode where Harry Kim was back on earth. Why are they so afraid of staying on Voyager? It feels like they take any excuse to leave it and go to some other reality/holodeck/simulation

lol i actually don't

Voyager episode 1:
"You're and Indian, can't you just turn into a bird and fly about of here?"

How did they get away with this?