Chloe Grace Moretz

What went wrong?

Puberty

what is her routine to get that big?

She is not Lena tier, why does Sup Forums say Chloe is that ugly, I think she looks like an average American past puberty.

You're a lonely depressed pedophile and she's not 14-years-old anymore.

SHE

god tier genetics7

I honestly cannot tell which pics of her are real anymore.

Nothing.

HAS

I don’t see Sup Forums‘s obsession with making fun of her. I admit, I got a laugh out of those photoshops. But really, she’s not at all ugly or anything. If OP’s pic is supposed to unflattering, I don’t see it.

O hai chloe

wears it well

itt: people who have never seen a naked woman IRL

SS+GOMAD

Nothing. She's fine.

What went right?

I really want to fap to her new movie

Everything.

Turner's syndrome

>No Lady Fyre

Shit list.

rolling

rollinnn

just relase louis' fim already. it was a memefest

>20 yo
>already getting crow's feet

White women, not even ONCE

someone has the screener and will be waiting for the awards season traffic

Absolutely nothing

Anybody has that interview for I love you Daddy where they caught her off-guard with a sexual harassment question about Louie?

giv mommy xev

The Pablo picture really captured this board's attention. I think a lot of it is also disappointment from pedos who resent her for growing up and care much more about her than is normal for a child star that ages into average looks

she's doing fine

Goddamn.

newfag that I am, it was chlo that first brought me to the site as a whole. watching her grow up has been gut wrenching and the pain of having to find a younger replacement is what fuels a lot of the rage

>Eight laptops later and I suddenly need a Boxxy.jpg

DIO

She's fun to make fun of because she already looks hilarious without the photoshops. She has a cute girly face and the body of a linebacker. It's unsettling.

GAINZ

Exactly what I mean. Not all were pedos, some were age appropriate but a lot were

Literally all of them are hideous

These aren't shooped by the way, reverse search the images.

kinographic evidence

damn shame

>all those ash burns on the back

hmmm

Mirin that shoulder width

I'm sure she bought it like that.

>fashion

oh my

ROLL

JUST

I'm not a fake tits fan but she could really use some

Is that the original?! Are you kidding me? She doesn't even need the shopping. Anyway, I think it doesn't help that she dresses terrible and wears a kg. of makeup most of the time.

Liberalism, tattoos, the squareness.
She's almost in the same league as me now.

Nothing she's hot as fuck, the pedotards on here are just mad that she grew up

I can't even tell if these pics are photoshopped anymore

where the fuck did this ass come from?

rollin

>No Keri Lynn

rolling

comon rape clown

She got meme'd to the point of all Chloe Moretz posts on 4 Chan becoming cancer.

rolling for tomorrow morning wank

The real answer is doing far too much exercise for kick ass when she was just 12 years old. It would have created a big and prolonged spike in testosterone while she was entering puberty

Damn
What's her routine?

>doing far too much exercise for kick ass when she was just 12 years old.
A lot of people say tgis, but didn't she have a stunt double(who was a boy btw) do all her action scenes? Why would she have needed to work out for the role?

I'm still waiting for inevitable transvestigation by MrE.
>JUST THE LOOK AT THOSE SHOULDERS MAN! THAT'S A TRANNY

Bullshit, look at all the athletes cheerleaders/swimmers do and still stay feminine. Its genetics, we never know out genetic potentil until we start working out

feminism

Chloe isn't ugly but she is extremely masculine in her body type.

I think she'd be more attractive if she just went full butch with her hairstyle.

She has no nekk, though.

*neck

rollin on a river

Rolling for quads for the sake of tendies

MADAM MOISELLE

What happens with a lot of child actors, male and female. Being a cute kid doesn't always translate well into adulthood. Ellen Page, that Terabithia girl, Podracing boy, That kid with the glasses that got buff but still looked weird, etc.

J.K. Rolling

I don't think she's ugly at all but she definitely has a boxer's frame. Her back and reach but especially her shoulders killer. Also didn't they say she was a natural in Kick Ass with the physical stunts?

I know women are sensitive about that shit but some people just have the bodytype for fighting.

>that Terabithia girl
What? There's nothing wrong with her. Picture from this year.

She has a pointy chin, though.

roill

Blacked is something

>There's nothing wrong with her

Most people don't mind womanlets. I'd take one over a fridge like Chloe every time.

rolling

not a flaw

>womanlet defense force
lmao!

kek

rolling

I'd shoot a few of skeet Karlie's way, desu.

40 - 45 please

She's got very small breasts and with shoulders with a bad waist to hip ratio. Other than that, she's pretty skinny and has a nice face.

Are those arms shooped

Damn Chloe looks like that! seriously she looks good here.

lel

rollin

>she'll never give you lat advice

>On November 29th, 2017, Moretz revealed on Twitter that she had signed an experimental one fight contract with Bellator MMA