Things that happened

Things that happened

>Scott Snyder is a good writer they said
>put Snyder by on the main Batman title they said
Yep, I learned my lesson to just ignore this jalopy completely even before Jim was de-aged by 20 years and became robobat.

context?

What the fuck am i looking at?

Jason Todd devouring a criminal. Clearly.

Green Goblin fucked Gwen Stacy

Um I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going.

Not knowing one of the most infamous comic book panels casual pls

It was pretty good. Between DickBats, 666, Knightfall and Beyond I wonder why are non-Bruce Batman stories always so much fun?

Gordon really needs some more time in the spotlight, but I don't think this was the way to do it.

>Jim was de-aged by 20 years and became robobat
That's what bugged me the most about it. They didn't need to make him younger, they gave him power armor. Also they took away his mustache and that's just unacceptable.

They made a batman shoujo anime? Is bats a futanari?

That's a good batman run. I think I've seen this thread before with the same picture. OP is a spamming faggot

Bruce Jones Nightwing is a very special kind of what the fuck awful.
Jason Todd starts dressing up as Nightwing, goes around killing people (in an issue where his dialogue is written in an absurdly thick irish accent for reasons). I think this was supposed to lead up to Dick Grayson dying and have Jason replace him, but the storyline was scrapped by editorial.
In the climax, Jason is held hostage by gangster twin albinos and closed inside a chamber filled with green goo, comes out mutated in a tentacle monster, eats the twin albinos then pukes them out.
And after that he just sorta comes back normal?
Oh, and there's a top model that Dick is fucking that also starts to dress up as Nightwing for reasons.

infamous because of implied rape? shit, don't villains murder people left and right in marvel comics?

fucking newfag

Dick was supposed to die in Infinite Crisis but Johns and Waid stopped it. I think they just couldn't fully rewrite Nightwing at that point though.

Huh. Neat.

Sins Past.
Gwen Stacy never went further than second base with Peter, but did lose her virginity to Norman Osborn. She gave birth to twins that age incredibly fast and come back in the present day to try and kill Spider-Man. The male one dies, the female one looks precisely like Gwen and her and Peter ALMOST have a flirt going before somebody at Marvel finally gets a clue and never talks about it ever again.

this.

I liked the idea of Robatcop

I liked even more that it was gordon playing batman.

but randomly de-aging him, shaving him and giving him a mohawk was awful.

and in general he felt completely unrealized. lost potential

sauce?