Did the fappening improved their careers?

Did the fappening improved their careers?

Yes.

I don't know user, you tell me.

Of course it did you get automatic hero status and a whole new talking point to virtue signal about

No it pretty much killed hers

Yeah, but did she like it?

she probably did

funny fact, a good chunk of those pics were for The Harvester

There is no such thing as bad publicity

Imposter

Kirsten dunst is my waifu

who knows, but just like taytay she knows enough about the media that she recognised this as an opportunity both to get a huge surge of public interest, and some easy sympathy gibs and favourable journalist attention.
regardless of how she truly felt (i personally suspect she was over the moon at the free and exploitable publicity, but how could we ever know) this is how she would have responded in 100% of cases just because it's easy marketing that costs her nothing

is she pure

I'd like to put my dunst in her kunst if you know what I mean.

Doubtful

>it's a kiki thread

It knocked back VJ, couldn't portray herself as pure anymore

Do you think an actress is more or less likely to do nude scenes in a movie after having nude photos leaked?

It doesn't matter any more
Hollywood is dead

she was 10/10
now she's a bloated puffy alcoholic
time 2 move on lads

>tfw my missus looks like her

My life is good lads

what are you talking about she's prime milf material now

pics

>it's a "juggies get bigger as she ages" episode
based

did you guys see the tay tay nudes that just leaked today?

More?

Liar

im serious

Post it then

Nah I feel like more people would've seen Mother! (her on screen nude debut) if The Fappening hadn't happened. .

Made me realize JLaw has a seriously underrated body of work.

look it up

I did faggot. There is nothing.

It got Abigail Spencer a lead on a show, so yes

i wish i saved the pic. there was a whole thread on Sup Forums with all the nudes

Yeah she does

Work on your bullshit some more before you try it in the wild

She had the best response to her leaked pics, genuinely funny.

>People act as if she's out of line to say that
Dan Harmon said watching Season 4 of community was like watching his wife being raped in front of him, is he wrong to feel that way?

im not lying

Eh, shut up you fucking melt.

Mommy mode Dunst is just as great as Small Soldiers mode Dunst. she's just a great gal all around, bros. would dunst her kunst at any age desu

What did she do?

Kirsten is too good for this world

How does Dan Harmon know what watching his wife being raped in front of him feels like?

I don't understand why you guys deny this semen demon.

it's the Raimi magic, proud of her whit skin

She had good leaks for sure. That movie where she goes fully nude (Melancholia or something) was great. Def wish she would have gone nude right after Spider-Man that was peak prime Dunst and the red hair too... still can't believe they let her have pokies in the rain, that shit always got me diamonds.

She has great nipples.

Those Cat Deeley and Mat Smith leaks ruined everything

Fuck the Fappening

#JustBritishThings

Most reasonable people don't. It's just when she tries to act like she's better than average in the talent department. She isn't.

Bueno

It literally killed Kate Uptons career.

what semen demon, you mean that horrible swamp-thing-look-like???

Dios mio, man.

>jlaw fappening thread
>53 replies
>nobody's posted the fucking pics
jesus wept lads. you're becoming more like reddit everyday

>oooh b-but i''ll get banned
pathetic

Because everything about her is ugly, except her body. Her face, her personality, her acting. It's all dogshit.

She isn't ugly though

>incapable of reading a sentence longer than six words

she's far from ugly. people are just against her because she's a liberal feminist

Got the pics of her asshole?

Wow she looks fucking horrible for 35

I don't get why she hates the leak so much. Most of the response is guys saying they're masturbating to her and saying they'd nut inside her given the chance. She should embrace it and post some tweets about how wet she gets knowing all those cocks are being stroked to her. Would win the world back. Tweet out some weekly bullshit about "don't forget to bust another load to me, boys" maybe attach a nude with it.

I get the privacy thing but at this point just embrace it and get off on the attention.

What do you expect? She's white and despite Sup Forums propaganda, the "masters races" weakness is a short life.

I don't have them saved to my computer because I don't want a roastie on my hard drive.

If top row is 1-5, #4 looks like legitimate art

> My wife cheated on me with another man
> Too late to do anything about it, might as well embrace it
> Turn in to a cuck

I see through your degeneracy shlomo.

The fappening only improved the blood flow into my dick if you know what I mean.

Those were for Harvey.

It's just too bad about her face. Definitely a paper bagger

Jesus. In light of everything we now know, it is so clear that in this photo she is posing in something Harvey bought for her and instructed her to pose in. Makes it way sexier to be honest.

>What do you expect? She's white
So is pic related, and she's 5 years older to boot.

Dunst is barren which makes it hotter

>cumming into a literal cum bucket.

If there is one thing I've learned over 40 years on this earth, its that you either die a hero or live long enough to become a bloated puffy alcoholic.

She's a lifelong smoker too.Terrible for the skin.

She has no kids though, those amazing anti-aging genes will be lost forever.

How many kids do you have?

Based.

yes

HD was a mistake

The only mistake is you living your life with some fictional ideal of how it should be, guaranteeing you will stay a fat neckbeard incel forever and die alone.

t. roastie

oh damn, guys want to see you naked and lick your butthole, how awful

t.soyman

This is the worst one. I can't watch anything with her in it without thinking of this.

>thinking of her TIGHT body is a bad thing
t. soyboi

the downton actress was the most public humiliation but uk press barely touched it.

I am answering OP. I am not competing with you over who gets hornier when they think of pictures of someone they will never fuck.

>blurry insta photo at ant res in shit lighting
>vs HD high res close up on the red carpet, lights flashing everywhere

you're not very bright, are you?

These leaks are precisely why I watch things with her in it.

>"d-don't think a chick is hot i-if you'll never f-f-fuck her anyways!!!"
lel

this

who

The massive number of insufferable cunts on Sup Forums just went up by one, lads.

I don't care what anyone says, I'd gladly impregnate JLAW. She's not the hottest girl in Hollywood, by any stretch, but she's good looking enough and her body hasn't gone to shit... yet.

I was just pointing out how ridiculous you sound. If it helps you calm down, I will grant you that you are the more furious and more compulsive masturbator. Happy?

Feel free to post the pictures that expose her as the prune-faced hag she actually is, smart guy

>I will grant you that you are the more furious and more compulsive masturbator.
>projecting
*inhales*