Dwayne "the #LITTY romp pomping" Johnson is at it again! #JUMANJI

Dwayne "the #LITTY romp pomping" Johnson is at it again! #JUMANJI

I just can't imagine a fight between Dwayne and Hart

This is just fake drama to generate hype you utter goyim

it's called a joke you fucking idiot

He just sounds mean instead of just spouting some friendly banter

I'll smash your dick in if you ever fucking (You) me again you utter manlet.

Rock is no Bautista. Underneath all the #GETLITTY shit is a huge, fragile ego. The persona is about as 'real' as his muscles.

Question of the day

Who's the bigger queen? Vin Diesel or The Rock?

Diesel, but Rock comes in at a close second

Can someone give me a quick rundown? What happened now?

>that finger

By Allah, is Dwayne Johnson our guy?

just torrent it

Is he marking the Eiffel Tower for the next terror attack?

>releasing a remake for Jumanji
>only a few days before the new Star Wars

So it's DOA right? I mean nostalgiafags won't want to see it cuz of the lack of Robin Williams, and kids will be busy seeing Star Wars

You sound like you smash a lot of dicks f a m

>Just torrent social media drama
Ok

PISS
I
S
S

Am I missing something? Why does the Rock want to kick the manlets ass so much?

These threads always die because no one provides context, as if we're all supposed to be glued to Twitter and Instagram all day

Nothing. He's just joking around. See the post. He made a post 10 hours ago calling Hart brother

isnt that the isis salute? is dwayn going to bomb the effel tower?

It doesn't sound like a joke user, something happened to trigger him

Post link

even without star wars it'd be pretty doa

>Poomanji

Kevin Hart had a little too much to drink and ended up mouthing off and trying to get physical with Dwayne, it's happening!

the rock needs a #LITTY intervention

>Asks for a quick Rock movie

idk if people still seed that shit but worth a shot

Does everyone The Rock has ever worked with hate him?

better not put the rock in a self-defense situation, where he'll be forced to defend his own life.

Who /RAUNCHY/ here?

...Anonymous Archived
who /R A U N C H Y/ here?
12/04/17(Mon)16:57:35 No.91100480
itty.jpg
7 KB JPG
Seeking some RELEASE from numbing ANGUISH me and the boys rolled up to DAS KINOPLEX last night after a harrowing forty mile TREK through the frozen WRAITH-ZONE making it just as the ravenous TYRANT MOTHS began their pre-mating MANHUNT. The distant FOG-HORNS gradually being overtaken by the deadly, silken FLUTTERING of their sable WINGS.

The EMBERS of the last audience were dying down in the CREMATORIA, needless to say we had a good LAUGH in the PENIS INSPECTION line when my bro Skyler got DRAGGED OFF by the guards to serve a fifty year sentence in the POPCORN MINES for wearing a non-regulation FALCONER'S GLOVE. The SHOWERS were pumping that good-ol' ZYKLON-B that gets you extra loose for the RAUNCHY fun; trying to hold your BREATH is good practice for trying not to PISS yourself later.

My man ROBERT served us up some tasty and very litty CRAB LEGS with extra 'BUTTER', well worth the SEVEN HUNDRED and EIGHTY TWO dollars FIFTY for the TIP.

Once we were INSIDE the film hadn't even STARTED before the first drips of PISS came out. An y'all just KNOW that nothing sets off the bloodlust of a TERROR-GHEIST like warm, 'buttery' PISS. Half the SQUAD was DRAGGED into the OUTER-DARKNESS before our BLADDERS were half-empty but even the keening shrieks of the ORPHANED ONES couldn't drown out this raucous COM-BOMB.

When the GUARDS came to finish off the SURVIVORS I was able to ESCAPE by using the CORPSE of my bro JONNY D as a CANOE when the lake of PISS was drained down the sluice normally used for flushing blood and FLESH. I only had to wait THREE HOURS in the rank soup of run-off MEDICAL WASTE and avoid the TELEPATHIC SHARKS that make the sewers their HOME. It wasn’t so bad except for being driven MAD by the hungry WHISPERS of all the GHOSTS.

10/10 SUMMER FUN, would SEE again!

>fuck this little midgets bullshit he crossed the line im gonna beat his fucking nigger ass within an inch of his life
>jk lol

i think he means the drama between the two

Fans LOVE the movie.

The Rock for sure. Vin has a huge ego but at heart he's /ourguy/. I haven't heard of any trouble behind the scenes with any of his movies other than Fast and Furious, with the Rock.

Zathura was always better imo.

sent :^)

That's how they joke. Why do you think they get murdered by each other so much?

I can't believe a professional wrestler would manufacture fake conflict to create publicity and make money.

Lol I smell a little Rock in that tweet

Why is this dude suddenly in a limelight again?

darok an kevanhort are fitan I goda sea dis mobie

>he doesn't threaten to beat his bros ass within an inch of their lives
If I had a dollar for every time I've texted one of my friends "I'm gonna rape you", I'd be rich

the fuck is he saying?

Yeah I think this is the final proof that either the rock is an asshole that everyone hates working with or that the rock and his co-workers love putting out fake shit for media attention. It's too much.

He goes to fast and furious. Vin has a problem.
He stays on fast and furious. Ty has a problem.
He goes to make jumanji. Kevin Hart tries to fight him.

Look if a nigga is going everywhere and everywhere he runs into problems, then he's the fucking problem. It's not going to take much to convince me he's really the asshole.

But in the social media IG our movie tracking is shit let's drum up some attention to people to remind them we are in a movie era we live in this might just be more Jewish tricks.