Does it still hold up?

Does it still hold up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yy5THitqPBw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My penis still does.

>tfw that goofy rabbit got to fuck her

How would modern day disney handle this film?

BIG BLACK DICKS

Yes, it's a great movie that utilizes the cartoony style appropriately.

I still get chills just thinking about that reveal scene, fucking pure terror in Bob Hoskins' face really makes you feel it too. Yes this film still holds up.

REMEMBER ME EDDIE

>Replace 2d characters with CGI.
>Remove the more risky parts like the club, the drinking and the whole DIP part.
>Replace the older main character with one of their own "Disney stars".
>Remove the suicide jokes
>Remove the baby slaping the woman on the ass because it's "Problematic".
>Remove Eddys hatred for cartoon characters because it's racist.

I'm sure there is more.

Ladies and gentleman: cinema!

youtube.com/watch?v=yy5THitqPBw

I still fap to it, so yeah

Cast a black dude as Eddie and have every other character be gay. Also, Toontown would look as if CalArts vomited all over it.

I recently had to read a thirty pages long essay for Uni that argued the film is some kind of meta-complex examplification of Derrida's Philosophy while simultaneously negating Baudrillard's simulacrum.

Only if you have it on Blu-Ray or DVD. Extra points awarded if you actually have the original first run video.

I just watched it on the "Family" network, and was pissed at how censored it was.

Most kids today probably wouldn't enjoy it because of the golden age cartoons being so big a part of it.

I just watched it again the other night and it's one of the best movies I've ever seen. I haven't seen it since I was like 14 so at the time it didn't really stand out as more than quirky film noir with animated characters and Disney references.

The part where Donald Duck calls Daffy Duck a goddamn stupid nigger is the single greatest moment in cinema history.

Kek

I'm angry with myself that i laughed at this

I hate when people say "this film would never be made today" but ...this movie would never be made today.
you can really tell how much work and care they put into this

I didn't understand half of that but please post it.

Yes, also ToonTown was a fun game.

WHEN I KILLLLLLED YOUR BROTHAAAA
I TALKED
JUST.
LIKE.

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISS!!!

>How would modern day disney handle this film?
>BIG BLACK DUCKS

donald was right...daffy really is a nigger

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:f28ff31cb4c168676e59cf9c5af9135273a72289&dn=Who+Framed+Roger+Rabbit+1080p+%281988+Uncensored%29+fiveofseven&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

This copy has the finger, Betty nipples and original under section of Jessica intact.

20+ Gb mkv marked as a Blu-Ray Remix re-encoded into 1080p 3.11Gb
AAC 2.0 Track 1 & AC3 5.1 Track 2
English subs
Fast torrent too, I downloaded it in about 10 mn an hour ago

You are a cool guy.

>Does it still hold up?

Hell yes it holds up. It's actually fascinating to revisit it after all these years. The number of practical effects is simply astounding and the craft is impeccable. The camera work is nothing short of brilliant.
Immortal and unique movie right there.

think Robert Zemeckis still has it? haven't last film of his I've seen was Beowulf.
pretty good...but that CGI stuff really hasn't held up