>characters aren't fucking their pets

>movie set in sweden
>there's a white couple

>Movie set in Finland
>No one is speaking Mongolian

>movie set in France
>characters walk on the sidewalk without being run over by a van

>Movie set in the US
>75% of the cast are Brits and Australians being forced to pretend to be Americans to try and keep the goblin genetics epidemic a secret

Delete Sup Forums

Butt blasted yuropoor

australians are british goblins mixed with abbos though. its the worst.

>movie set in US
>everyone gets shot

Pretty accurate desu

HAHAHAHA
>Muhammed walks towards Nigel
HOHOHO... AMERICANS
>Muhammed pulls down his silk pants... Nigel gets on his knees
THOSE WANKAS... SO FAT... SO KEKED
>Nigel begins to fellate Muhammed with a scimitar to his neck
BILMEY THIS IS A BIG UN MUHAMMED
>Pajeet and Sanjay come around the bend. They begin a gang war with Muhammed. Many whites are killed.
OY BRUV LOOK AT THE TIME! THE AMERISHARTS ARE UP LOL
>The Queen is kidnapped and raped as the Islamic Crescent Flag flies above Buckingham Palace
AHAHAHAHAHA ME SIDES THE FACKIN AMERICANS ELECTED AN ORANGE OMG
>Every member of the Royal Family who is male is beheaded on live TV... the females are made servants to the new British Sultan
WOW LOOK AT THEIR WEIGHT... LOOK AT THOSE SCOOTERS, AHAHAHHA
>Praying to Allah four times a day is made law punishable by capital punishment. New anthem of the UK is a nasheed praising Allah
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN... WELL, SHE'S DEAD, AND PRAISE ALLAH, BUT HO HO AT LEAST IM NOT A FAT AMERIKEK
>Pajeet throws a grenade and it kills Nigel. Meanwhile London is burning and all the cops are just running around telling people to stop fighting, with no guns or weapons of any kind to stop the carnage. "Part and parcel" is played on constant replay through the streets, both in the official language and in English.

>tfw english and know someone called Nigel

I START COUNTRBY WARS ON Sup Forums

el maldito

I SABE TUM NAILS

>can't handle banter
are you female or a martianfag?

Want to know how I know you're a DCshill?

This. I got warned for spamming brainless wojaks on a BvS thread, while they magically continue on all other threads.

more like dumbnails

This whole "Amerimutt" meme is fucking retarded. the 56% of whites in America are only mixed with other types of white. Interracial marriage is still very much frowned upon unlike Europe or Canada where it's seen as acceptable.

pic related: half Polish/half African child in England

>posting pics of your mother
moar

Her jaw is so square she looks like a lego character

Reminder that America has at least 3x the white population of any European country and is still 80% Christian

I made an Elder Scrolls character that looked like her once.

>Interracial marriage is still very much frowned upon unlike Europe or Canada where it's seen as acceptable.

That really depends on where you live. If you live in the rural parts of the middle of the country or in the deep rural south interracial relationships tend to be disliked but if you live on a coast or in a major city no one cares.

Also "mixed with other types of whites" is still mixed, and is still a mutt.

Outside of the internet, I've never met anyone who isn't a white Christian.

I live in Jersey. 90% of my high-school was white and most of the other 10% were Asian or Indian.

Maybe interracial marriage is common in the south or other places where there's more Blacks and Hispanics but where I live it's only white trash that does that.

I didn't say it was super common, I said no one cared, and no one cares for the exact reason you stated; only the trash is doing it.

It comes full circle..

Move out of sweden

Sweden? I live in Montana.