Let's appreciate the alien girls more

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g7JS1CyY_TQ
twitter.com/AJLoCascio/status/844997136676737024
minor-attracted-person.tumblr.com/
the-pedophile-archive.tumblr.com/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you think Lance ever realized she was eaten by the Baku or was he just too oblivious?

Do you think we'll see a young Hagar?

>Let's appreciate the alien girls more
HA HA NOPE
ONLY MORE GAY BOYS FOR YOU

No one acted like they realized.

Haggar is love

How dare you. I was just about to post the new Voltron thread with Steve's wondercon picture.

I love that even though he and Chris don't work on Voltron anymore they're still drawing for the show. Good guys.

As long as it doesn't become a Pance thread again.
Wait, no, I didn't say that

depressedshiro

cute

CUTE

>looks at filename
>purely scrambled as usual, wait a minute
>xD at the end
PFFFTT, what a random photo :3. *pounces on u*

YOU RANG?

Yeah, that was a dark death for her to just be skimmed over and forgotten about

gotta love the mice

Aw, how cute, looks like it's wearing a party hat.

Cuuuttee! Also welcome mice user

Nope.

*tackleglomps ur dead body* rawr xD
*notices ur bleeding* OwO, whats this?

No, lets talk more about purple dicks.

staahp lawl uwu

What's that stupid background

Tbqh, I was just shitposting with the furry talk, but the person that drew this probably talks like that unironically.

Waiting patiently for their eventual return.

Isn't that norman reeds? I think their time's passed, likewise for whoever weird al voiced, and the guy from the shamwow commmercial

Besides the cringe of it, there is also a drawing error. Allura's armor is brown in the upper half and white in the lower half. Then again who gives a shit about this person's art besides a quick laugh

Honestly you could just say that the image looks like a flat chested girl galra, with a look similar to Zarya from overwatch.
So it could still technically maybe be a girl.

Will Lotor manage to outwhore Keith? Will that be the source from which their rivalry grows?

If we were looking for all the errors, we'd be here all day. They give me great joy for some reason though. So props to the artist.

There are no grill Galra.

>Keith and Lotor walk into a bar
>make bet who sucks more dick before the end of the night
who wins?

It's not confirmed or explicitly shown yet, but I'm fairly certain that some of the blade of marmora members had the shape of a female

This reminds me of that Beter meme for some reason

Lotor, obviously.

Chill, we don't even know if Lotor will be a slut. They might have him as a playboy type of character, or make him eccentric like Coran. Be aware of his major character overhaul.

Lotor is king of whores.

I thought the ninjagirl was a girl from the season 2 teaser, but she turned out to be a male galra in the actual show

Lotor has the edge of lord's right and should he choose to exercise that he would probably win.

Playboy is just another word for slut.

Keith isn't a slut but we still call him a slut. Lotor will be a slut too.

>lords right
So he's like Gilgamesh then

Those the figure on the left look male to you?

Yes, but purple.

I don't consider playboy characters like tony stark sluts exactly.

So female Galra can't openly serve in the military and have to join a resistance group? Seems like Galra-are-patriarchal is true.

Haggar serves Lord Zarkon directly, and even though she's altean she can still be considered a female in service.

Haggar is an entirely different case, she was with Zarkon since the beginning

It's weird that even though the writers pushed hard for more female representation on the show, we have no confirmed or voiced female Galra characters so far. I don't see why unless it serves the purpose to drive home how bad the Galra are.

I don't know I just save anything with Haggar

How is Tony Stark not a slut?

Are you implying all men look a certain way, shitlord?

It seem it's lipstick lesbian pride, kek.

Interesting.

youtube.com/watch?v=g7JS1CyY_TQ
This might be Lotor's voice actor.
twitter.com/AJLoCascio/status/844997136676737024
Josh, Bex, Jeremy, and Tyler are pretty buddy buddy with him. Look at his followers.

>Look at his followers
What did I mean by this? I meant to look at who he's following.

For totally ironic and not serious talk, what flag do you think Sendak falls under?

That lesbian flag is pretty badass.

>Master/Slave Pride
How progressive

Sadak would be master/slave pride. He is into reverse Gor.

So Lotor is going to sound like Marty McFly?

that is a fetish.....why are people putting fetishes as flag prides. that's like "scat pride" or "bestiality pride" you're supposed to keep your fetishes in the dark and not flaunt it around.

this is reminds me that they're trying to normalize pedophilia by saying it's alright and they're beginning to make child dolls too. i won't be surprised if i see a pedophilia flag in the near future

These pride flags are so fucking stupid.

I think he will voice a character on Voltron but not the one I would have chosen for Lotor unless you want the prince to be goofy.

Could they ever be bros?

They wouldn't call it "pedophilia pride". It would be something like "minor attracted pride" or "littles pride". Since "pedophilia" is a snarl word.

People are trying to normalize pedophilia?

Locascio should voice a time-travelling character.

Lotor sounded pretty goofy in the original too user. I already told you all to be prepared for his major character overhaul they're going to give him.

What if Lotor is a time traveller? What if he has a DeLorean and is friends with a mad scientist?

No, that user went a bit too far with the idea. S/M is still between consenting adults. But it doesn't deserve it's "pride category" or I could be marching with a "let males be pregnant" flag at Pride.

"minor attracted pride" they're pedos. they can sugarcoat it all they want but they're still pedos. i would call the person a pedo since it is an insult and what they are
yes. the article was all over Sup Forums and then there's these little communities on tumblr
minor-attracted-person.tumblr.com/
saying that it's 'alright' this is the slippery slope in action

LoCascio has worked with DreamWorks before. He is very likely to voice a VLD character but we don't know who.

>polyamorous

I like how these people claim to be such a thing, but most of the time they are not in such a relationship and would chimp out in jealousy when their partner wants another to "join."

That's Yurak, user. Sadak is the dumbass that cannot stop going to prison.

Locascio will voice VLD's time travelling parody character

Maybe Shiro will meet them in an alternate reality.

the paladins will meet a back to the future character who will be voiced by Locascio. he'll help them find shiro, or something

Slav is acquainted with the time traveller.

Do you think VLD is going to have time travel concepts?

It's his brother, Pravo.

>all over Sup Forums
>little communities on tumblr
It sounds to me like they're just reaching with something that will never get bigger than it actually is. Though it is unfortunate that such communities exist

If they do, I hope they keep it to really basic stuff, or it'll be all magic. I'm not sure they could pull off a good time-travel storyline.

They already played with a time concept at the beginning of season 2, so it's possible

Yeah, but nothing complex. The VLD aren't skilled enough to pull off philosophical implications and hard science.

So pure, so loyal.

Allura's magic + Haggar's magic resulted in the ship being able to travel into alternate realities and back in time. Will this play any part in getting Shiro back?

Are you implying that Haggar will aid team Voltron? What if Haggar really is Allura's mom?

The Let's Voltron podcast members follow him too. Hmmm...

More like they'd manipulate her to shoot them. I can't really see a reason Haggar would co-operate unless she was forced too. Maybe if it was the only way to bring Zarkon back to his former self.

>minor-attracted-person.tumblr.com/
This shit was created by Sup Forums to make sjws look like pedos. The alt-right and extreme left have a lot of bad blood as you know.

I can't see that happening. Allura's mom may be important but she is probably dead.

It's pretty sad when Sup Forums links to Sup Forums made "evidence" as proof.

You do realize Sup Forums hates pedos, right?

Not the user you replied to, but everyone knows Sup Forums hates pedos. It doesn't help anyone to make shit up because that comes back to bite the liar's in the ass, hard. Yeah, SJW's policing people online is annoying, but you only help them by making fake evidence about them.

You do realize that the other user's point still stands? Sup Forums made up that MAPs thing to wreck SJW communities. They have a lot of these "operations".

I get the feeling he will be voicing a Voltron character. Just not Lotor.

I still remember shit like clovergender.

The blog's been up since 2014, you can find it on:
the-pedophile-archive.tumblr.com/
Sup Forums did not make up Minor attracted person since this is an actual thing going on in tumblr.

There is also a shoplifting community, there are tons of communities on tumblr.

Pravo ends up falling for Shiro. Slav/Shiro/Pravo love triangle begins.

Haggar is more likely to be Allura's aunt than her mother.

Sup Forums actually has been playing a part in this thing since 2012. It started out as a group of troll accounts but a lot of people started to seriously believe it because sjws are stupid like that. Now you have real MAPs. This is why Sup Forums has been so successful.