Holy fuck, wheres the god damned NEWS

holy fuck, wheres the god damned NEWS

Fighterfags are the fucking worse

How the FUCK are we supposed to know?

I'm fucking jonesin'. I need something, ANYTHING. Give me a fucking glimpse of a stage so I know it still exists at least.

>Next reveal

>Miles and Riri

>How do you react?

>tfw nothing for months
>tfw still looking better than IJ2

Not even baiting, IJ2 killed me with

>preorder for everything cool

Lol, and you're not expecting scummy DLC practices like this from Capcom? Are you nuts?

you must be new to video game development for fighting games.

there is literally no news until e3, games com, and other big video game shows/consumer shows.

probably not gonna see shit for this game until E3

True.

I actually don't hate Riri. Her only problem is being a legacy to a shit character.

Remember that one time they gave us a color editor with no colors?

Pretty much this. I can't think of any special events that would be right to reveal something in the next two months. June is the prime time to start the hype building.

I want Venom this time, I forgave his exclusion from 3

He's becoming relevant again so I expect it

Also Viewitful Joe and Arthur better stay

They better get Dee Bradley Baker to voice Joe this time

The news is that Capcom hasn't made a good fighting game since TvC and even if they still knew how D*sney wouldn't let them make it. It'll be a heap of movie synergy and progressive agenda pushing propped up by "WHENS MAHVEL" memers and nothing more.

>D*sney

Come the fuck on

Is this like how some fuckers censor God by typing "G*d", or is this to avoid anyone searching the name Disney? Either way, it's retarded

Joe's voice in fucking 3 man...the hell was that shit?

Better give him a better theme too.

I hope Dante and Vergil get in again.

boy you DCfans are pathetic

no one cares about Injustice2 just like no one cares about JL or DC in general give it up go get a life

Then why did Injustice outsell Marvel vs Capcom 3?

>Company wars for no reason other than shitposting

Come on, man...

Upset because Iron Man is already one of 6 confirmed characters, we don't need another one. Not even War Machine.

He's going to be the star of a Sony movie though, so good luck with Venom.