Shane Black’s 'The Predator' Will Explain Why They Keep Coming To Earth

>It focuses on what the goal of the Predators is, and what their modus operandi, and why they come to the planet...

>Sounds like they’re not here simply to hunt us for sport.

bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3473148/predator-will-explore-predators-come-earth/

Fuck this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KtyfXgLIj9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not here simply to hunt us for sport
fuck right off and get to da choppa

Shane Black was a mistake

I was hyped for this movie when I first heard it was being made, simply because it was one of the original actors who was going to make it but now I tell ya I'm not hyped at all, plus there's an annoying little kid

he really is a cunt that needs to fuck off

>smart black guy
>tough black guy
>main character
>some kind of asian woman
>funny black guy
>producer's cum bucket

I read the script AMA

>Predator
>Predator 2
>Predators
>The Predator
Is this the most fucked series in terms of naming conventions?

>that casting

>Alien
>Aliens
>Alien 3
>Alien Resurrection
>Prometheus
>Alien: Covenant

nah could be worse

>The Fast and the Furious
>2 Fast 2 Furious
>The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
>Fast & Furious
>Fast Five
>Fast & Furious 6
>The Fate of the Furious

Is it true it's primarily set in the suburbs?

How the mighty have fallen

What's so terrible about this? Wouldn't the same thing again be pointless? As long as it delivers on badass action I'm down. It will have all the hunting people elements, I'd bet on it. It's just going deeper.

Oh no, please don't make them into generic alien race trying to get resources, DNA or make earth a colony.
Christ, THEY JUST WANT TO HUNT, THAT'S GOOD. DON'T CHANGE IT.

>make a film series called Predator
>establish they're just predatory aliens who kill for sport
>"BUT AK-CHOO-ULLY WOT IV DEY DIBN'T?!?!?!?!1?!!?!//!?!"

0% muscle

They want our DNA because humans are among the most violent species in the universe with a natural propensity for killing

/cue holocaust footage

>Alien3 aka Alien "Cubed"

but the 5th element is love right got it

No

Can't believe they never went with Alien to the power of 6 for the new movie

>"Just last week, test screenings began, which there have been some leaks surrounding those surfacing online, with many people saying they loved it. Took a while to get used to the fact that a Predator movie was comedic. But also there were some reports from those who were in the test audience that they hated it, to avoid it at all costs and that the movie was a heavy, far-flung departure from what was established."
>Suburbs
>Autistic Kid
>Olivia Munn
>Predators aren't just aliens who kill for sport
OHNONONONO PFFF HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>haha what if this cool idolised alien race didn't want to just hunt us and was like every other fucking alien in every other fucking alien movie and just wanted resources or something hahah
>and lets make the same mistake as the latest alien movie and cast an annoying American comic in there too

who did it best?

if you had to recruit at least 1-2 from each cast to form a team of 7, who would you choose?

yeah that cast looks really underwhelming...

I preferred the comic/book explanation: intelligent life is extremely rare and the only major players are the predators, humans and space jockeys. The humans are the newest and just stretching their legs so to speak and the jockeys are the oldest by far but are hyperviolent and reclusive. So the preds use humans as the big game and they're considered the most dangerous prey because they aren't just running off instinct and if they ever truly found out definitively tat predators existed, they'd actively try to make contact and potentially war. Amusingly enough, xenomorphs are considered ordinary and hunting them is just a test to becoming a full blooded warrior/hunter.

>5 oclock, bitch raping time
>DIE YOU SPACE FAGGOT
>Samurai showdown
>Crazy Lawrence Fishburne

Predators was actually decent.

Goddamit he’s gonna ruin one of my favorite movies even worse than avp

Billy and Minigun nigger from first. The rest are too swollen to be actual soldiers, they wouldn't be able to survive in the jungle with their caloric intake needs.
The pianist, the brazilian sniper, the minigun ruskie and the african from Predators.

Let's ignore that you can't actually carry and shoot miniguns without a stationary base.

They want our holodeck technology.

>James Gunn's Predator

Will this be the Prometheus of the Predator series?

More like alien covenant.

don't forget the kid plays an autistic!

Youre wrong

Nope.

yes you are

No, I'm not.

>Gone Baby Gone
>Gone Girl
>Gone in 60 Seconds

>I'd bet on it. It's just going deeper.
And I'm going to put my cock deep into your bitch boi ass when this ends up being the worst in the series
It seems like it'll be miles better than the trash that's going to come out
Why can't they just let Predator and Alien die in peace instead of shitting on their corpses and while trying to revive them

should have made a nice guys sequel where they investigate a string of murders....its the predator

Baby Driver
Drive
Driving miss daisy

i liked Predators but something about it was not very engaging .

I gotta say, I rewatched AvP2 recently, still a garbage fire of a movie, but when the dudes love interest got murdered in front of him, man I haven't laughed that hard in a while. Stupid bitch.

youtu.be/KtyfXgLIj9k

OMG such toxic masculinity.

Predator was superior because you had a TEAM of men who worked well together, but had moments of tension between a few characters. But ultimately no one really was in-group fighting for the sake of conflict. Or someone being a back stabber. (except for the original mission being a ruse to get Dutch and his men to do the job)

Predators was shit because you had multiple characters becoming "bad guys" to their team. That shit is so tiresome. I loose respect for the writters and directors who think that stuff flys anymore.

Call off the fighting and we will share our holodeck tech.