>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Coming out This Week:
____________________ (_________)

>Rebels 3.20/21: "Zero Hour" Parts 1 and 2
mega.nz/#F!6kczUR6L!03HhW1zTC92RQPHlO3Yi0w

>Rebels Recon: Zero Hour
youtu.be/MyUY7LnE4ls [Open]

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya
>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/394542.stm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is /scwo/ ready for an entire season of Mandalorians?

aren't 4 seasons of tcw and a season of rebels enough

pls no

and that's excluding the sabine centered first two seasons

What the fuck was his problem?

>Thrawn just as shit as the rest of the commanders they put in charge

do we just have to wait until Sheev shows up and dicks the ever living shit out of the rebel crew himself?

about as good of an idea as making Ezra a jedi

edginess

>why didn't Gandalf eagles Frodo the ring mount doom

I'd prefer a dicking from Thrawn

first for Rey is a clone from the same line as Anakin

Shouldn't have stood in the way. Man's in a rush

>Wanting Smurf peepee

>first
You are considerably late

>he doesn't want that

leaked pic from season 4 of rebels

he has a red sword in his chest

forgot the pic

first for fixed waifu

you were right the first time

>DOOR
>STUCK

it doesn't hurt

The only dicking I want is from myself.

scrub

How can a lightsaber pierce kill someone if it cauterizes them they wouldnt bleed

probably because of holes in organs.

but im no doctor

I can't tell if this post is lambasting previous bait from the last two threads or if it's serious

Kira "Rey" Kenobi

People think it's lethal and lose the will to live.

As a man who took 1 anatomy class in high school I can safely say you'd wreck your organs by tearing through and then cooking them.

but im no guy that took 2 anatomy classes

Did anything notable happen in the season finale? It felt like a standard episode dragging on twice the length.

>says he didn't like the episode
>asks what happened in the episode
really primes my pecans

kallus lives

thats it

Compared to the last season finale it was really lackluster

Phoenix Squadron is done
Chopper Base is destroyed
The Rebels establish their base on Yavin
Sato and Konstantine are kill
Bendu maybe is kill?
Kallus joins the Ghost crew

A shit-ton happened, were you paying attention?

oh and they're going to mandalore to help sabine finish her character arc.

And they didn't kill Thrawn. Color me surprised. Wonder if they'll use him in the next season or if he's getting replaced by the new Grand Inquisitor Jarec

Will you guys like to see a timeline where Sheev didn't release his plans so the empire is never formed and Anakin reminds with the jedi.
I asked if this had been done before but seems it has not

Palpatine will probably take great interest in his encounter with a powerful Force entity, will consider his job against the rebellion more or less completed, and send him out to the likes of Jakku or elsewhere in the unkown regions to investigate Snoke or something, setting him up as a ST era villain

I remember reading a several page long pastebinned fanfiction treatment about this subject a few years ago but I forgot where exactly

>rebel penetrated by 9 inch etc

>Bendu maybe is kill?
Bendu is fine

>young man penetrated by big black guy's red throbbing rod

The Thrawn book could have both pre and post Rebels S3 material in it. That would fit with the "make sure people have to follow everything to get the whole story" approach needed by a multi-media property.

I really hope we get to see them get wrecked.

>when the sabotage just right

I really hope the next season isn't full mandalorian. The sabine/mandalorian episodes are pretty boring.

It's interesting how much Vader's slaughter on the Profound is reminiscent of his assault on the Separatist council. Was this deliberate or a coincidence? It's sad to note this time, hes not remorseful of his dark deeds.

>TFA honestly more engaging and memorable than S3

My skills are yours to command.

hmm?

Reylo will happen.

Or nah

wow and I thought Tyber Zann was edgy before, this is Coldsteel tier

>TV series with Thrawn and Maul in the same season is some of the most boring star wars television ever

H
O
W

because the rebels can't actually lose.

Ah shit, i want that now

Because it's on a network nobody has so there's no point in making it good

also

here's something more your speed

Do you think Tie pilots get bullied for landing in the wrong star destroyer?

>Limited budget
>It's primarily written as a kid's show

Imperials don't seem like the type to care, and besides flyboys always tend to lord over groundpounders anyway

This. People have bizarre expectations for a kid show

"People."

> Star Wars: The Clone Wars

>its a kids show so its not supposed to be good

how many major characters actually died in TCW, who weren't clones

I'm not complaining about no deaths, I'm complaining that it's fucking boring

Its not about people dying, its about making the show interesting and having things actually happen

Different network, writers, producers and aim. TCW is related to Rebels but not the same.

Its quality is subjective, user.

>its not good unless theres constant explicit death nudity dismemberment sex gore and explosions to overcome my ADD
how did you survive watching the movies my man

> absolute refusal of creative types to expand the new Star Wars setting that just created
>OT FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!

>if I say he said things that he didn't actually say I wont have to argue with him

"its a kids show" is not a valid argument regarding the quality of a show, period

Not everyone believes rebels is boring.

Oh, in that case your complaints are even more terribly unfounded. Did you miss the parts where Thrawn beats the rebels, Vader battles with Ahsoka, and Tarkin's star destroyer blows up? Those are just the season finales.

whoa, makes me think

s3 was shit in comparison

It's a fair warning to not expect deep lore and many dramatic situations since the show is written primarily for the 6-10 years old audience.

You're the only person bitching about quality. Rebels is impressive for its budget and audience aim.

>thrawn only inconveniences the rebels, making them move to another base
>ashoka survives the battle with vader
>tarkin's star destroyer isnt important in the slightest

the age it aims for is low and the budget is lower.

but go ahead and keep acting like because its a kids show that it somehow makes it ok

>thrawn only inconveniences the rebels, making them move to another base
no shit retard he can't kill them off and defeat the rebellion before ANH happens
>ashoka survives the battle with vader
indeterminate
>tarkin's star destroyer isnt important in the slightest
"Evacuate? In our moment of triumph?"

>gee why is lucasfilms ONLY other visual medium that isn't shallow ugly funnybooks getting people disappointed

I wonder why, maybe it's because the only decent thing they've written is about a gay mad scientist

It's pretty heavily implied that she lives

star wars is a kids (family) franchise you edgy dipshit, even George Lucas said this, grow out of your rebellious teenage phase you 50 year old neckbeard

>“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” - C. S. Lewis

of course it is, and Filoni has all but admitted it, but are you saying the finale showdown was not a spectacle? That nothing of interest or import happened? Because that's what the complaints in this thread have amounted to

It IS okay. You're the one crying that Rebels isnt TCW when was never intended to be.

You aren't even refuting my point, which is "its for kids" doesn't excuse bad writing

Keep throwing irrelevant quotes around though, I'm sure somebody will think you're smart

They aren't Mandalorians, faggot.

Even if TLJ and IX are fantastic, will TFA still cause fans to hate all of the ST?

Define "bad writing".

Star Wars: Rebels

You're not giving examples of bad writing so your attempt to claim victory in an online argument is hypocritical and disingenuous at best.

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/394542.stm
>He said the allegations said more about the people making the claims than they did about his film.

>"There is a group of fans for the films that doesn't like comic sidekicks. They want the films to be tough like Terminator, and they get very upset and opinionated about anything that has anything to do with being childlike.

>"The movies are for children but they don't want to admit that. In the first film they absolutely hated R2 and C3-PO. In the second film they didn't like Yoda and in the third one they hated the Ewoks... and now Jar Jar is getting accused of the same thing."

not if they're real fans to begin with
I don't like TFA at all but its wholly possible it will be retroactively salvaged by great sequels so I'm not about to write it off.

upvoted ;^)

>because I said so
hello there

Define bad writing. This time think a bit harder

any new comics today?

yes

nice meme bro :^)
nah cause TPM is improved by ROTS (shit even AOTC is a little better because of ROTS and Clone Wars)

Nein. Nothing new at all this week, which is why anons have been having a giggle with the Coming this Week section of the OP