How in the hell is this getting a theatrical release?

How in the hell is this getting a theatrical release?

Same way the rest of them did: People have officially stopped giving a shit about making theatrical animation good and only care about making a quick buck. After all, animation is pretty much the one medium that gets no respect at all; people respect comic books and video games more than cartoons.

Roughly the same percentage of shitty comics and vidya get made to animated movies.

Stop Aspying out on us.

The fox looks like she was designed for a completely different movie.

If you want to fuck the fox, say 'Aye'

I'd say

>fox

Because it looks like a legit good time?
You Disney fags are the absolute worst.

Most video game and comic book franchises are specifically translated into live action because they think no one will take them seriously if they were animation despite most of those properties being fucking illustrations/CG models to begin with.

It legitimately looks like shit.
Not sure what Disney has to do with anything, since most of their CG movies are shit, too.

not bullshitting here I saw this trailer today and thought it was an animated Journey to the West family...disappointment is an understatement

Do any bad indie comics get their own panel at Comic Con?
Does shovelware get its own show at E3?

My Aspying is for a reason.

She almost looks like a blatant imitation of Master Tigress.

>A adventure movie with simple and original story for kids by a little studio

HOW DARE THEY GIVE A CHANCE FOR NEW PEOPLE?

SAVE US DISNEY

AH

damn it, i fucking hate this garbage
if you're going to list your voice cast in a neat line on the top of your poster, arrange them in order of the cast as they're lined up. My first assumption was that Spark was the fox. Is Bananny the pig or the robot? I mean I guess beehive monkey is queen but you have her standing second and shove her name all the way to the end, I hate this shit

Agreed.

I hate when they do that. On the plus side, it can have some fun results

My money is on some sort of furry cult cashing in their chips.

We need to see more fox before making a decision. Possibly in /trash/.

>cure fox girl

What went wrong Sup Forums and how can animation be saved?

This will be like Rock Dog. Movie will be forgotten, few posters on here will want to try and discuss the movie, also get ignored, movie itself will be meh at best, and cute fox girl (Darma/Vix) will also be forgotten, though Darma got some really good art from drawfags here on the site.

furries

The characters didn't change much from the concept art. Pig's shirt color changed and the markings on the fox's face were diminished, but it's mostly accurate still.

I weep for Jessica Biel's career

she has the best muscle to acting ability ratio of any woman in marvel or dc movies, it's a shame she never got a cape role (blade 3 never happened)

couldn't think of anyone for the monkey and the beehive.

Don't care but I want that pig to pork me.

If this thing ends up doing better than Rock Dog, I'm going to be pissed. Darma was far cuter than this stupid fox.

It literally looks like an old video game cutscene.

Depends on how long it is and the animation quality and how long they took to make the movie. It doesn't look super detailed. It also seems to have a Chinese production company, so it might get a better release deal in China than American movies get. Also, it looks like it's looking to benefit from the increase in space movies coming out recently and in the future.

They're both cute user, they both deserve love.
Rock Dog got fucked harder due to asshole Chinese business practices and release schedule in US, being placed near Logan. Spark might have a little more legroom unless there's something big nearby.

Don't care, I'm watching it anyway.

Good joj.

There's rules regarding that stuff because of contract negotiations. The designer usually has no say in it.

That almost looks more interesting due to the idea of Michael J Fox getting molested by a creep in a fursuit.

I think this movie was literally made to be straight-to-DVD, but after The Nut Job's success, they decided to push it theatrically. It only had a $15,000,000 budget.