The madman actually got away with it

>The madman actually got away with it

oh my

>how to get away with rape in America
>say you're a liberal and everyone will cover for you

isnt Weinstein a liberal?
and what about spacey??

If you ignore everything else that is happening in Hollywood, sure you're definitely right.

it only works for asian people

And both of them got away with it for decades.

It's not 100% fool proof, but your chances are exponentially better.

Just like with Donald Trump and Roy Moore.

Oh wait.

hm it seems like liberals are gettung most of the shit though, a liberal senator just stepped down because of allegations, why is that?

It's because he actually denied it in his response.

Republicans and other Sup Forums types treat women like objects so what are their allegations worth?

His career as a twitter troll can continue, what a win.

>DUDE I'M THE DIRTY GAY GRANDPA, THAT'S MY CHARACTER

Dude the entire media industrial complex is hammering them up the ass about it. Do you live under a rock?

Yeah, that's why 90% of the rapist/perverts are high profile Hollywood liberals or male feminist journos.

It's no wonder progressives think men are so terrible-- progressive men are.

>I was only pretending to be retarded actually worked
MADMAN

>republicans and Sup Forums are the same

This is why I don't respect liberals as human beings. I've found that life is a lot better when you cut out everyone left of center.

He also pissed off his fellow Jews. Your privileges are revoked in that instance.

>Dude the entire media industrial complex is hammering them up the ass about it.

And they just call it "fake news" and their supporters look past it while Democrats with the same issues are forced to owe up to their constituents.

this. the jews fear the samurai

>REEEEEE HE TOUCHED MY WEE WEE!
>No I didn't
>fug

Over and done with.

whites don't take anything seriously that asians do. asians had written him off years ago for being a fag. nobody left to give a shit.

same as Alec "I've bullied women" Baldwin

What could he be fired from? His twitter account?

star trek cons