Vehk and Vehk. She has a penis.

>i can be your angle or your devil

>CHUS DA DORC SYDE
>CHUUS DA LIT SYDE
>SOH DEAP

I AM THE FORCE AND THE FORCE IS ALSO ME AS WELL

>THIS IS NOT GOING TO GO THE WAY YOU THINK

Absolutely iconic

Woah what side will she pick? Tweet your thoughts now.

She's a decendant of Palpatine.

>Hey let's just do the Luke story again but worse
Disney was a mistake

Me IRL

They're getting retards like you to talk about the movie. It's working.

she have so much force with her because she is the secret children of luke and leia

Good. Condoms aren't any fun.

The publicity from this thread is massive

>They're getting retards like you to talk about the movie on an anime imageboard with no association between fuckbook or shitter and has nothing to do with day to day normie activities
Sure is working.

LEFT IS GOOD SIDE! Sup Forums BTFO

Who cares?

They guy (male) in the middle would kick most of Sup Forums's ass for sure.

>Ham4Her
What

There are no guys or males in that picture

Roasties trying to say their disgusting labia are more like ham than roast beef. They're trying to take back terms for meat curtains.

Ham mean Hard as a Motherfucker

Its an acrynmy

Different story depending on the version you pick? Or is it an interactive movie and the story takes a different direction based on your choices?

I would unironically kill that guy

butthurt poltard detected.

Frankly at that point I don't even see why we should have those assholes white males in the theaters, all the screenings of this prog kino should be white males free, it's about time!

#lastwhitemale
Who's with me?!

Hamilton is the nigger musical that only white liberals like

That Daisy ruined Star wars.

It's kind of funny how Hamilton is the darling musical of pseudo-intellectual leftists when it's inadvertently hilariously racist.

The image of black people dressed in 18th century clothing with powdered wigs speaking with the cadence and accents in an exaggerated way is unmistakably reminiscent of old minstrel shows and slave theaters where slave owners and citizens would dress up the Africans in "people" clothes and make them sing and dance and act out scenes for their amusement. It was sidesplittingly hilarious to them just to see black people dressed up like "normal people" and talking like they do. It was the slavery era version of putting hats on dogs.

The musical being full of that exact same imagery of the condescending and racist pageantry of that very historical time period is too ironic not to be funny, but also probably went completely over the heads of whoever was writing the show and producing it. They've literally recreated the exact circumstances of the past. Walking into Hamilton, sitting down, and watching the show, you're actually getting the real historical experience of one of these racial minstrel's shows, having blacks dress up like foppish pre-Victorians and cavort about a stage for your entertainment.

I really don't know how they didn't see this when they were in previews.

They better make her evil

she is destined to fall to the dark but has the chance to choose the side of light. so fucking D E E P

people in the arts don't know a single fuck about any history before 1960

what is this new meme of holding up a childrens movie to some kind of high art standard

Pretty much all modern black culture is minstrel culture. Watch as Jay Z and Kendrick Lamar tap dance on stage in front of an all white crowd, speaking jive. They might as well be singing Mammy.

You just know Disney is going to ruin Luke by having Rey beat him.

stay cucked

nebehskehenwkakakJshdvefjcuajqbskino

Jay Z seems aware of it based on that OJ song.

I mean do they give a fuck that they're slaves to the Jews who own them when they're Gods to the white people they entertain?

My first thought

I'm not understanding this concept, could you repeat it several more times while I shoot clumsily around you?

KATHLEEN KENNEDY IS A DUDE!!!!!!!!!

I'd turn all three of them into a Nerducken.

Um. Her left side is the evil one, user.
Learn to know your Sinister from your Dexter.

No. These "soy" effeminate types really to do inspire a very deep uncanny valley sort of primal aggression.
I don't know if it's the physical weakness or the intolerable unearned smugness, but I do know that I want to hear his limbs snap.

Yep, he's giving off serious "snake in the grass" stealth-predator vibes. Like a jew.
Any woman who thinks guys like this are harmless is a fucking spastic.

CHOOSE A SIDE

>Use the fart!

Damn, these are really interesting.
Rap/HipHop is extraordinarily caricaturish.

Will keep this concept in mind. I think you guys hit the nail on the head here.
No wonder jews and liberals love that shit.
They can pretend to be diverse of interest and virtuous of cultural exposure, but still indulging their "me master/you slave" natures.

>implying that brit hag would have that booty
lel, she's flat ass

I AM decendant

You talk like a nigger.

Le bump

Shame

Oh boy, is her head really that asymmetrical?
Peak bong beauty right here.

Every time Trump annoys me a little bit I always wind up seeing pictures like this, and I am once again grateful that he won.

Kek

Can you kill someone ironically?

This is pretty much what Get Out is about, right? That the lefties are as racist as the rightists, and their racism is arguably worse.

Hmmm

*inhales*

Brehs it’s happening

>the actress that plays her is barren
But only half of women with endometriosis are barren!

Not yet

Baiting people into thinking there's a chance of her turning to the dark side.

Will you livestream your suicide if they actually do it?

>''Something inside me has always been there''
a nigger baby from Boyega?

DUDE

>Honestly believing Marry Sue could do wrong
Just stick to your capeshit brainlet.

>O MAN O MAN SHE MIGHT GO DARK SIDE
>nah she really wont nothing interesting will happen

wtf I love Rey now!?

Who could even stop her once she goes full dark side?
Keep in mind, she beat a Sith who killed a school full of Jedi the first time she used a lightsaber and was able to use the force when all she knew about it was that it existed.

>"Something inside me has always been there."
>it turns out TLJ is just Rey's journey towards accepting being a lesbian
>the movie ends with Kylo and Rey looking directly at the camera and saying "hashtag feminism" in unison

really subtle i never would have thought she was "not dark revan".

Don't they both contradict one another? If you have a destiny to fulfill you clearly aren't choosing your own path and everything is set in stone for you making the whole thing null.

>not always appreciating what she does for the role
Shame on you.

For Ren

No, the destiny that needs to be fulfilled is you just picking a side. The side itself is irrelevant, as that's not part of the destiny.

>She joins the dark side
>Everyone expects her to Mary Sue and rejoin the Jedi
>"This isn't going to go the way you think"
>She stays evil
>John Booyega turns out to be the Jedi, the baby of Princess Leia and Han Solo
>John Booya kills the dark side Rey before raping her dead body in a Disney approved necrophilic interracial sex scene
>John Booey frees the Jews from Pharoah and inscribes the 10 Galactic Laws in Stone
>JJAbrams.jpg

I think its more like, her heritage (leading to her destiny) is from the Darkside of the picture.

The light will offer her another path.

My guess its something nasty about who she is, or who her parents are.

Something that can completely question herself or change how people view her.

She has xenometriosis

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

>people pay for watch this

>Um.

rey is evil

>someone got paid to make this

What the fuck, rude.

>thinking disney would go down this storyline

Battlefront 2's campaign, about an ardent Empire soldier, at the end, she just goes "Damn I was wrong all along, the rebels really are the right side"

Source?

Why on one side is there chiseled cheek bones and on the other she has chubby cheeks

>what is lighting
Have you ever seen a movie in your life?