news.ucsc.edu/2014/12/crocodile-genomes.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>this became a bird
evolution is so stupid

you're wrong
next you're gonna tell me mosasaurus isn't a dinosaur

What happened guys?

literally nothing
there's absolutely no proof dinosaurs "evolved" into birds.

Kek

Oh hi, typical american retard.

evolution

>Pulls the tard card
>Can't be fucked to capitalize American

(You)

>literally nothing
>there's absolutely no proof dinosaurs "evolved" into birds.

We arent all so dumb..

give me actual proof that evolution even exists in the first place.

>give me actual proof that evolution even exists in the first place.
No, it doesn't exist user. All of the living creatures were created as they are by god.

yes, user, subtly insult my intelligence instead of providing support for your argument
fucking genius, man, you really are a winner.

>he believes in dinosaurs

Dinosaurs having (((feathers))) is another fucking propaganda piece by the cultural marxists in order to feminize dinosaurs. Theres a fucking reason that every single thing that was treasured by young males has been feminized or portrayed as evil in the past few years. Cowboys, dinosaurs, construction workers are all being actively portrayed as negative or feminine by the kikes in the media. I don't believe dinosaurs had scales for one second. They're fucking reptiles. Show me a single reptile that has feathers.

got nuked so heard they became kawaii. Look at Japan, same thing but on a massive scale. If the US had dropped 4 bombs Japan would be a land of lolis.

So, you do consider creationist theory insulting? What's your alternative to the evolution theory then?

Man, I sure wish someone in this thread could prove evolution to me.

but I guess it really isn't real.

"I was merely pretending to be retarded"

Not him but

>pathogens developing drug resistance
>coca plants in Columbia becoming spontaneously immune to certain glycophosphate due to herbicide spraying of Roundup
>bacteria undergoing selection pressures in a lab in a matter of days until only genetically "fit" bacteria remain

There are literally tens of thousands of examples just in the last 50 years. How fucking dumb are you?

scalies btfo

>not believing in evolution is retarded
Welp, here you said that, i guess i don't even need to prove anything to you.

nice to know you believe the news, and the extremely corrupt scientific community

cockroach babies are born immune to the pesticides that killed the previous generation if their eggs get sprayed.

do you consider this evolution?

Why are you monkeys so triggered about the possibility that dinosaurs could have had feathers? Are you trolling or literally autistic?

how did this become hotter than this?

Maybe dinosaurs shaved themselves asshole, you don't know.

wikipedia.org/wiki/E._coli_long-term_evolution_experiment

>wikipedia
you're not even trying.

What motivates someone to pretend they are retarded in an anonymous website to no gain?

Godzilla is pretty kawaii

>there's absolutely no proof dinosaurs "evolved" into birds.

there isn't
and you cannot prove me wrong.

I believe you haven't counted on the sheer number of my ms paint brainlet pics

btfo

HURRRRRRRR DURRRRRRRRRRR EPIC MAYMAYS = WIN

That's because dinosaurs never existed. They were invented by Jews to sell movie tickets. How come the Egyptians or Romans never wrote about them?

Yes, he cannot prove your wrong, since you will just claim that all of his sources are non-credible, like you've done in this thread.

I want a movie with huge scary birds.

any source that claims dinosaurs had feathers, or evolved from birds is automatically wrong, and loses all credit

>literally your face right now

You're right, I don't have enough time to read the countless scientific journal articles documenting it so I liked a website that does a decent job summarizing and citing them.

>prove to me dinosaurs had feathers
>any source that claims dinosaurs had feathers, or evolved from birds is automatically wrong, and loses all credit

This is dumb.
Dinosaurs are gay. Evolution is gay. Scientists are gay. Christfags are really gay.
Fuck all of you.

>reading papers from corrupt paleontologists
these are the same kinda people who think spinosaurus walked on four legs

You're stupid. Birds are much better fitted to living in earth's environment than dinosaurs were.

You're stupid. You unironically believe in birds descending from dinosaurs.

bait but reptile is a pretty ancient term that doesn't really apply anymore with what we know. Just to give an example: crocodiles are genetically closer to birds than they are to lizards.

Okay, you are not even trying anymore. Next thing you'll tell is spino could break T-rex neck.

Kill yourself and go do something with your life. I'm sure you have rationalized in your head that you are totally enraging these idiots taking your epic baits but qt the end of the day you're still just a retarded cubt pretending to be retarded to strangers to win epic trolling lulz.

c'mon, that's just fucking retarded.
>telling someone on 4chins to do something with their life
that's like telling a dog to not lick its asshole.

>Show me a single reptile that has feathers
literally birds, if dinosaurs are reptiles then birds are reptiles.

>You're stupid. You unironically believe in men descending from fish.

>nice to know you believe the news, and the extremely corrupt scientific community
I've seen it happen with my own eyes in a lab you colossal fucking retard. With E. coli, Drosophila, mice, you name it. Evolution is real, and it's really common sense.

>cockroach babies are born immune to the pesticides that killed the previous generation if their eggs get sprayed
A) No, that would be another mechanism if true. But I don't think it is
B) Proofs? I'm already smelling bullshit because that cannot possibly be true for all (or even the vast majority) of pesticides. There's no way to become immune to arsenic or thallium, I can guarantee you that right now.

Birds aren't reptiles. They're birds. Show me a single reptile that has feathers.

I fucking doubt someone working in a lab is lurking this shit hole.

Evolution simply isn't real, adaptation and evolution are two entirely different concepts, one real, one fake.

>adaptation and evolution are two entirely different concepts, one real, one fake.

>prove me wrong
>you can't use any scientific papers or documents because it's all lies (also if you claim to be a scientist I won't belive you)
What do you want people to do? Track you down and drag you off on an archeological adventure?

what would dino steak taste like?

yes, that would be nice.

pic related
Also: news.ucsc.edu/2014/12/crocodile-genomes.html

chicken

why would a not bird taste like a bird?

Thats a bird, not a reptile

That's a dinosaur though

it doesn't bother me because i'm not a child, i can accept big changes

We already have found almost every transicion species from fish to amphibian to reptile to mammal and bird, btw.
This isn't a debate, we onow exactly how it happened.

The Ice Age

if dinosaurs have feathers then how come they don't exist?

checkmate athiests

No its a bird. Dinosaurs were reptiles

>scales AND feathers

>I fucking doubt someone working in a lab is lurking this shit hole.
I haven't worked in a lab since undergrad.

>adaptation and evolution are two entirely different concepts
Adaptation IS evolution. Adaptation is the process by which organisms become fits to their environment, via evolution.

What part of evolution are you having trouble with?
>random mutations occur constantly at a predictable rate
>most of them are either nothing or shit, but some of them are beneficial
>organisms gifted with beneficial traits survive more easily and thus reproduce more
>soon organisms with beneficial traits overtake those without beneficial traits

I don't understand what's difficult about the concept. It's intuitive, almost to the point of being obvious. The mechanisms by which it occurs can be incredibly varied, intricate and complex, but the theory itself is pretty straightforward. What is so fucking hard to understand?

And birds are dinosaurs

Frogs taste like chicken.

wtf i hate feathers now

>what is so fucking hard to understand
it's so fucking hard to understand why you still believe this shit

you're being le trolled you retard, stop taking the bait.

Jesus fucking Christ, if it has feathers its a bird and if it has scales its a reptile. Dinosaurs are reptiles. There arent any dinosaurs that have feathers. Those are birds

>There arent any dinosaurs that have feathers

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

Nice rebuttal asshole. Especially the part where I spelled it out and asked you to point out what was wrong with it.

Nice trolling but this is the last (You) you'll get out of me unless you actually, you know, make a counterargument.

>it's so fucking hard to understand why you still believe this shit
Yeah, why would I continue to believe something I've seen with my own eyes hundreds of times.

how do you know dinos had scales?

you know what I disbelieve more than evolution?

the amount of responses I got out of you
get off the internet.

The GOAT raptor design.

Fish have scales.

kek

>this is your dinosaur

Yeah, you sure showed me by pretending to be retarded for such a long time.

I thought there was going to be a dino shot out in the debris, like the impact was so force full it up lifted shit on land.

they both lay eggs though

So does a platypus, what's your point?

A duck fucked a beaver obviously.

>platypus
Literally just a confused duck

no, what the fuck is your point? an exception doesn't make the rule