Why (((they))) did it?

Just a reminder that hapas will never substitute for full white offspring.

Name one hot 10/10 from this franchise who isn't a jew.

Many Betas who are fans of SW themselves have been chinked due to the inability to secure a biologically sound mate, this is a source of insecurity as there are few hollywood characters and prominent WM figures that are proud of having an asian GF/wife.

Many of these beta's also wish they were Luke Skywalker and would lose connection to Skywalker if it was known he would never sink the chinks with seed in a desperate need to procreate.

Casting a smol azn gf perpetuates the narrative that a now disenfranchised WM like Luke was able to snag a smol azn gf. This ploy was enacted in order to reduce alienating already disenfranchised Beta WM's from this purely nostalgic reboot franchise.

By casting a below average Asian actress to cater to the asian market, This ends the message that:

>There is a desirable white prince charming for every slant eye
>It is ok to have fully asian passing hapa children because the Eurasian beauty standard is a myth
>It is ok to have an absentee WM father/husband/partner if the you are asian or hapa because the WM will pursue seclusion trying to eleviate the scourge of lesser races from the world, as is the cost of the white mans burden. The WM would also rather live secluded atop a mountain rather than having to live amongst foreigner hordes he will have to call his family, only returning for occasional Thai messages.
> Half asian, hapa offspring will never be seen as a fitting substitute for full white jedi offspring, Rei must always impress her father to bring him out of a depressive stupor when Rei gets his full attention on a glance.

There are no male hapas in this world YET

The eldest hapa daughter is a kamikaze rebel pilot.

The youngest hapa daughter is a no good know it all who has to befriend Rei in order to be closer to her dad who doesn't want anything to do with her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-fPUFaaBfYE
youtube.com/watch?v=aXie-y3hRvA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's hapa? Looks full blown gook

Checked

She is supposed to be WMAF hapa in the movie, unless Luke is raising his wife's daughters and accumulating an oriental harem.

Wait a minute, am I autistic or is this ugly gook meant to be the canon daughter of Luke Skywalker?

Yes

>when the stars of a gorillion dollar motion picture franchise are uglier than people I see on the street

oh fucking no.

The majority of hapas look full Asian.

Maybe if your blind.

>when the stars of every show look 10 times worse than random strangers on the street

user i dont believe you. She cant be his daughter. Give me me proofs.

what a disgrace

You ever get tired of this shit, dude?

Please don't tell me this ugly ass gook is really the daughter of Luke fucking Skywalker. Is Disney trying to destroy the Star Wars brand?

Christ she is fucking UGLY

Who is this character?

>Just a reminder that hapas will never substitute for full white offspring.

youtube.com/watch?v=-fPUFaaBfYE
youtube.com/watch?v=aXie-y3hRvA

as long as the father is white (non-jewish) and alpha the hapas turn out well

>Name one hot 10/10 from this franchise who isn't a jew.
Are we talking the Disney Star Wars? There are no 10/10s. Some marketing exec is trying to push the series into the women market. Lots of untapped money there. They know that women hate attractive women though. An attractive Asian woman would be even worse

asian pussy belongs to white cock!!! remember this /r/hapa you only exist because your mom is a self-hating yellow hole

>I don't like this, so I must blame the big bad boogeyman known as the jews for it.

Not true, Chinese movies with Chinese top tier actresses do well in America, name a hollywood movie with an ugly asian actress that did well.

There is literally no proof that she is going to be Luke's daughter in the movie.

Who gives a shit about the Chinese?

>Posting hapas who thrive in their mother countries, with absentee WM fathers away from predominant white communities where they would stick out like a sore thumb. In this example it is proven that they can never substitute for full white offspring. AF mother is living in a fantasy land, a strung out single mother trying to push her Hapas into the entertainment industry. Nothing new to see here.

> Posting from channel whose purpose is to convince hapa obsessed AF's that is is all worth it in the end, This channel has received criticism for only featuring models and conveniently skipping over important subject matter all to get a good looking half white kid on camera. It's eye candy for future Hapa mothers, and a persuasion tool for AF to get WM to nut inside of them.

Who is paying for the movie? Why even feature a chink if money weren't involved

she's Gook Skywalker

OH NO NO NO NO