Pitch your movie in 140 characters or less

Pitch your movie in 140 characters or less.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YVpZMh1PaeA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Idris Elba

a police procedural set in chicago

a war movie but its cops in chicongo

Scarlett Johansson sucking on by ball sack. Twist! She swallows it all.

A man must go back in time to kill Karl Marx but they become good friends, making the task of killing him that much more difficult

jery get ipad: the movie

A man travels back in time to kill Hitler. He does. The future still happens exactly the same way and nothing changes.

Drumpf FUCKING DIES

rob schneider is.... idris elba?

This ain't twitter faggot.

In future, kind of, civilization enjoys the invention of teportation, but MC finds out companies are using the copies/clones of those who teleport(because the machine only creates a copy of you and send it to places[it can make gow many copies as they want]) to torture and get info. And also there is this secret ring where very rich a powerful people do whaterver the fuck they want with peoples clone, like abusing sexualy and torturing teen celebs and having then as pets
Nobody finds out because no one is missing since they are using copies of people. And the population thinks the machine teleport works in a different way then they are told

Commander of army loses will to fight/lead due to unforseen death of only child. Outcome of war is cliffhanger, loss alluded to.

Too many characters Trump-supporting nigger faggot. God I wish Hillary would have won so all you gay Trump niggers would die already.

shackleton's failed antarctic expedition. there is so much there and it amazes me that all we have is a pretty underwhelming bbc series and several fantastic documentaries

Check your microaggressions Hillbro

Fuck you kike. Hillary2020

Wizards summon heroes and legends from the past to fight in a Battle Royale style competition in order to win the Holy Grail.

>American boy goes to school
>metal detector buzzes as he walks through
>security asks for his gun
>"and your other gun"
>they let him through
>as he walks around the corner he loosens his pants and reveals a third machine pistol stached in his underwear
>It Ain't Me starts playing

All the black midgets in the world fighting all the white midgets in the world.

Evangelion- the teen angst +Ancient rome/Nazi setting ascetics -The angels +interplanetary war +cowboy bebop Noir setting.

man and russian accomplice empty bitfinex cold wallet, russian accomplice gets away, man spends 12 years in jail doesn't sing, gets out takes paulinas ring

Set in the 1300's,the first character is a french monk going on a pilgrimage to the east but his caravan gets raided by bandits in the balkans and he gets taken as a prisoner.
While a hostage he meets two other hostages, one is a greek merchant while the other is a turkish tribesman who lost his way home after a raid gone wrong and got attacked and captured by the same bandits.
The three of them escape together, become friends and try to find their way to the east while the bandits they escaped from go after them for the ransom money on the trader and money the gang stole from the bandits while they were escaping. Of course every one of them have a different reason for going east, the merchant, for example, has family in constantinople, the turk has his tribe in anatolia and the monk wants to finish his pilgrimage.
The gang tries to find shelter food and safety while making their way to constantinople, during the moments of rest they could talk about the difference between islam, orthodox christianity and catholic christianity showing the difference and similarities between the groups. From time to time the bandits would catch up to the gang which they would fight and run from. At the end the gang would find a fishing village in which the people would take care of the gang with kindness.
The gang will also find a fisher who offers to bring them to constantinople in his boat if they pay which they ofcourse do.
However just before leaving their conciouss starts to nag at them as they know that the bandits will surely burn the village to the ground when they find out that their victims escaped with the village's help.
At the end they decide to make a stand and together with the villagers they prepare for the bandits. The last part would be about the gang together with the villagers fighting the bandits off at a great cost of lives. The last scene could be the gang going on that fishing boat to constantinople.

Comedy about a pool hustler and his friend. Halfway through they get beaten to death by the mob. Story then focuses on hapless mob lackey.

Hannibal & Scipio

4 hr david lean esque epic chronicling their rivalry

A real-life guerilla documentary "snuff" film in which the founder of Twitter, Jack Dorsey is brutally tortured and murdered as a punishment for his role in the accelerated stupidification of culture, as evidenced by this thread's prompt.

Swamp italian people (good guys) vs psychic 7-feet skandinavian people in post-apocalyptic future. Final battle in the ruins of New York.

It's about uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhsexinancientegypt

Olivier Gourmet as the monk.
Pedro Pascal as the merchant.
Oscar Isaac as the Turk

A guy, two girls and a hot dog stand. I call it Weenie & The Buns.

Tom Morello is...Danny Boschwit, he makes lots of small noises and goes home, then i pee

guanratnedd game of the year all year, winning.most oscars for best picture
Everyone else, try harder

A man creates an AI using the computational resources of inactive servers. He talks to it through a terminal and slowly realises he is the AI.

A girl gets a friend during her job as counselor at a summer camp. She stalks her relentlessly and dies because of her illness.

Indiana Jones meets Porgs

In a world where people biologically don't age past 20, a man has to come to terms with his own mortality at 18 years old.

Make it three trilogies already!

A remake of the attack of the 50 foot tall woman, but as a horror movie. People in some random midwestern town start disappearing randomly like in Tremors. It'll be some criticism on how feminism has gone too far.

SUPAHMEN AND BETMIN HEV 2 FIYAT EYACH OVERZ

Pilled: turns out all pol conspiracies are true, white genocide is going on and |> are behind it. MC can't fight it.

It is a subtle satire to ridicule alt right paussies, nevertheless they would be the primary target group for mistakenly believing it is a documentary

Don't know about Isaac but the others are spot on. Especially Pedro Pascal has this smug merchant look on him.

A man stumbles upon a dinosaur metropolis under the earth's crust (think Zootopia but with Dinosaurs) during a exploratory mission.
OR
>Directed by Neill Blomkamp

Gundam Thunderbolt December Sky shot for shot but with an extra 30 mins or so to make it feel a little more coherent.

Why not Kim Coates then?

He would do, especially if he grew a bit of extra beard.

My guy in Hollywood tells me we need to appeal to the Chinese...what do?

Fuck didn't think about that.

Moby Dick in Hell

the monk obviously want to go to china, and in the after credit scene he is in china drinking his tea from a china

Everyday the same fucking threads, but only one person seems to notice it.

Who the fuck cares, they're fun

TDKR prequel, CIA origin story

Would watch

Big tits in sweaters

That's actually nice.

If you guys could clone a girl this way, who would you clone and what would you do with her?

How do they raise kids???

Sequel:

The monk settles in a small village in China, trying to evangelize the shit out of them but faces strong resistance from both villagers and local warlords. Warlords happen to terrorize villagers. Monk reunites with old friend Greek merchant who's working the Silk Road and Turk who's gone full pirate and new ally young martial arts master who happens to be a woman to defend the villagers.
Turk dies but the warlords are vanquished and the monk is now seen as savior of the village.
Villagers ask him to baptize them but he refuses and leave on the Turk's vessel with the Greek marchant and a shitload on silk.

Post-credit scene, their ship goes through a massive storm and they end up on the shores of either pre-colonial Australia or South America...

Have them as early as possible and make sure they're independent at age 6.

Is the tech primitive or advanced?

Terminator: Genisys: the midquel

The 40 years T800 Arnie spent working construction

I'd say like early 80's, without cars. Basically, girls are glorified breeding machines once they're old enough and boys work to maintain the order of society/innovate/work until they die.

A boy falls in love with a girl. Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the

Live action evangelion by Villeneuve

dullest franchise

Modern day high school. A cute tomboyish lesbian tries to date girls but they are always snatched away by chads.

i'd watch this

>independent at age 6
here's your (You)

>futuristic prison gladiator arena
13 men enter, NOBODY LEAVES
michael buble makes an unexpected guest appearance during the half time

80s jock chad is transported to a modern day sjw campus. can he make it out without triggering anyone?

Big booty bitches get fucked by the director. Im the director.

I have a very good collection of ideas that i know i will never have the discipline or drive to utilize
And yet i am too anxious to say what they are

Rest assured they would make a fantastic and original film

As a sequel this could work actually.
Have the monk go to chine to spread christianity, maybe the turk and the greek team up to trade along the silk road where they meet the monk in a village from where on it happens like you explained.

There is something evil about this idea...
Would watch if she never gets any gf to the end

>lesbian
>cute
100% dishonest trash from the get go
Unless there are scenes showing how she must deny herself dick to spite her hot father that molested her before dying in a plane crash

...would you believe me if I say I was going to write a similar story but it begins from China and heads west?
I was plagiarizing something Japanese actually wrote though...

1980s cold war thriller. Infantry platoon cut off from comms at the point of WW3 starting. Over the course of a few weeks they are attacked/need to start surviving of the land/come to terms with what the fuck is going on.

They could be in a 'slower' part of West Germany that isn't as concentrated with Soviet tanks columns.

Pace is slow, tone is sombre and hopeless.

Fuck you it was more than 140 characters

I had a different story in mind. It's only a scene that came to me when I was working.
>the lesbian dyke is unattractive and autistic and creepy
>bothers a girl in a pub
>A chad cuts in "Is this gal bothering you?"
>the dyke wants to start a fight but timidly stands down
>the chad is mysteriously stabbed in the back outside the pub

The dyke is me but sex changed for the twist

A tranny kills xirself

I would like this movie.- very nice

That sounds really good, although last part sounds too much as Seven Samurai.

Underrated

post-self driving car version of mad max with more modern cars and bikes

Noir crime drama set in the 1940s. Hero is divorced drunkee, called in to solve a case that destroys the police force.

X but Y

It's a movie but I decide to not make it.

A government employee in a large city develops an intense aversion to sound after being attacked by a loud aggressive dog owned by a black male one night. He "snaps" one day in his small busy office, and as a result is "demoted" to the newly-conceived Citizen Complaints and Grievances department where, due to confusion, he simply sits by himself in a quiet office receiving phone calls and emails from people who complain about their parents being mean, or being ripped off by their mechanic, or being unable to find a family heirloom. Meanwhile he continues to receive treatment for his sensitive hearing which has caused him to become sleepless, to the point where he develops weird contraptions like tying a belt around a pillow covering his ears, sleeps in the bathtub with industrial earmuffs and buys a ton of egg cartons to use them as soundproofing - and also picks fights with his neighbours for doing DIY or having the TV too loud. At the ear clinic he sits by a cute girl and offers her a doughnut, but she waves her hand to say no thanks. He talks to her and assumes she is interested in him, as she keeps turning to him to smile sympathetically. He feels pretty good about this until, on his next appointment, he sees one of the doctors in an adjacent room talking to her via sign language. Embarrassed he writes a note and chases the girl and hands it to her, flustered, and the note explains he was sorry for bugging her the other day and didn't realize she was deaf. He discovers that she is actually hoping to get her hearing restored with new treatments, but is at the centre attempting to learn how to talk aloud despite her being deaf, because despite being able to lip-read her parents shamed her for trying to communicate with them verbally.

Cont...

He offers to help her for free and promises to learn sign language and thus to communicate with her (this being one of themes), and they have cutesy experiences wherein their respective hearing abilities are the source of truly subtle and intelligent humour. At work the calls to him become so frantic that his department is expanded until an entire floor is filled with isolated soundproof cubicles dedicated to dealing with the Complaints and Grievances of the city's citizens who, despite being told again and again that this department is only intended to deal with pot holes, safety hazards and other issues relevant to municipal power, continue to call and write letters at all hours believing that it is some form of helpline service. The protagonist learns that his hearing is actually deteriorating rapidly, and that his sensitivity is just a symptom of that. Despite his anguish at the car horns, loud voices, etc he fears going deaf now that his romantic partner is learning to talk (but still sounds retarded) and also that a pioneering treatment has been offered to her to fix her condition. He does not want to be the helpless, deaf person in their relationship and be forced out of his job, especially since his girlfriend now has a job (not sure which but it must be symoblic) and is popular among her sympathetic co-workers, especially one guy who obviously wants to have ess ee ecks with her. Due to his insecurity he one days argues with his girlfriend and says she sounds retarded, and she runs away crying. And then because he has been in the Complaints and Grievances Department the longest, he is promoted (hiding his hearing loss) to a senior role and given the task of managing the complaints overwhelming the department. When people can't get through they even start turning up to the office to complain in person, with security downstairs forced to keep them outside and only admit them one at a time. He keeps trying to find his girlfriend, who has quit her job

Cont...

A pregnant woman gets thrown from the street and hit by a car.
Detective finally learns that she did it himself, to have a pretext to miscarry and leave her husband while painting herself as the victim
The media spin her as a sympathetic victim of society's unreasonable expectations of women

I'm actually going to make it into a comic book. I have how everybody's a fucking victim of something nowadays

>himself
>'I have how'

So you're the artist of said comic?

Cmon man, im writing it from my phone and it's fucking cold, let's not get into typos
And yeah, I do intend to draw it myself. Unfortunately, that requires the story to be very straightforward, since drawing a long-form comic with 1 person involved is extremely time consuming.

(he hasn't "heard from her" for a while) and, he learned, has been turned down for deafness treatment due to her now being ineligible due to her recently developed speaking ability. He searches the entire city for her, suffering from the car horns, people shouting (ethnics) and eventually late at night comes across a young woman in an alley standing atop a garbage bin and yelling for help. Beneath her is a pitbull barking obviously wanting to bite her, and although he hates black people dogs instinctively due to it causing his hearing loss (this dog fear is repeated throughout the movie, for example when they are on a date and he flinches when a little chihuahu starts yelping at him, which causes her to laugh) he runs up and stabs the dog to death ferociously, but discovers it isn't his girlfriend but some other random girl. A black woman appears in the alley calling for her dog and he runs away. He arrives home that night but there is a bloc party going on outside (highlighting his relative isolation) and he sits miserable, unsleeping, hands pressed to his ears and eyes wide (an image used for the DVD cover and promotional posters) until he is forced back to work where, after falling asleep at his desk, he is roused by several concerned fellow Department employees who tell him there's a problem downstairs. He stumbles through the hallways where concerned employees peak out of their doors with worried expressions. He grips the walls and bumps into filing cases etc as he walks droopily-eyed down to the street where, emerging onto a dark winter afternoon, he discovers a large mob of citizens who rush towards him and strain the police cordon, yelling their respective complains and grievances, no longer trivial and frankly comedic stuff but stuff like an older woman in office attire yelling about wanting a child, an elderly woman yelling that her children have abandoned her, and so on. This scene is perhaps the climax of the movie, with lighting and so on

Cont...

crucial to atmosphere and seriousness. Imagine a sea of faces straining and yelling in isolation their respective fears and frustrations, real serious stuff, and then he sees his deaf girlfriend among the crowd and although it looks like she's shouting something to him, a close-up shot reveals she is simply straining desperately with only a weird sound being made as people scream around her. He pushes through the crowd and manages to reach her but can't hear what she's saying, and he himself becomes one of the people screaming as he yells what he has been wanting for the entire movie, namely for silence, and when he does yell that the entire crowd goes suddenly silent and stare at him from every angle. And in the silence the deaf girl (in a still pretty retarded sounding voice) "I want to be loved..." which is real sad considering her parents ignored and shamed her and she only recently had her first job and boyfriend etc. She repeats "I want to be loved" in a quieter voice, tearing up and they hug, and he says "Can I love you please?" and she nods, laughing and crying in a more happy sense.

There's a bunch of sub-plots etc too but that's the basic thrust of the narrative. It's copyrighted by the way so don't copy it or post elsewhere.

In a western wasteland, a stranger with no name arrives in a small town, looking to kill a vampire.

youtube.com/watch?v=YVpZMh1PaeA

this shit

Trilogy of movies concearning Joan of Arc and her life, adapting Mark Twain's book.
Film 1 is her origin story.
Film 2 focuses on the war.
Film 3 is after the war, leading-up to the stake.

Movie would stay in a grey area between historical and fantastic. God is a clear existing force and even the more mystical stuff like the Fairy Tree would be shown, but at the same time it'd be as historically accurate as possible, flags, armor, all that shit.

I got the idea from that movie a bit anyway.
Also I think an end fight would be crucial else the movie would be anti climatic.

You should watch babylon berlin user.
Its about a police officer from cologne being sent to berlin to find blackmail material on the mayor of cologne.
He is mentally fucked up by WW1 so he uses drugs to which he gets addicted.