At least 3 full episodes are going to be wasted on a character with no personality and no history

>at least 3 full episodes are going to be wasted on a character with no personality and no history
>in the last season of samurai jack that was meant to be a good conclusion after all those years

What the fuck did Genndy mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samurai_Jack_(season_5)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Source? Or are you making assumptions?

People also thought 7 episodes would be killing off the sisters one by one, and they were wrong

Can we stop with the
>I CAN DOOMSAY REAL GOOD CAN'T I MA? CAN'T I?
Threads on Samurai Jack?

>no history

Episode 5: Samurai Jack fights to save a group of enslaved people from being harvested as the power source for a monstrous Mega-Robot.

Episode 6: Ashi's search for Samurai Jack helps her to see his effect on the world after encountering numerous people and places where he has changed things for the better.

Episode 7: Ashi finds Aki and Ami but they are unwilling to believe her allegations they were lied to by the Priestess who blame her for treason.

I believe there's more time wasted on her but I can't tell for sure.

One of the sisters literally had her neck broken by Jack's punch so fuck off with your fake bullshit

Fuck, ep5 doesn't count, I mean the previous one.

Where are the proofs?

>3 full episodes
Its 2 according to the descriptions, 1 of them with tons of callbacks, most likely
>Character with no personality

Its almost as if a character had to make appearances in order to have a personality

Also, Jack probably confronts the horned ghost or gets his sword back in episode 7, since he'll be alone.

She will probably get one episode dedicated to her and then spend the rest of the season as a device to help expanded and develop Jack's character. She's only important in how she relates to Jack.

Though I do think she will play a key role in helping Jack defeat Aku. She will lend him some info since she is an insider.

>i was indoctrinated and got nothing but that

what an interesting character

>source: my diary desu

>>at least 3 full episodes are going to be wasted on a character with no personality and no history
You mean in the series that never gave any character other than Jack, Aku and the Scotsman more than 1 episode of development?

That series?

Are you seriously saying there are no one-off characters you enjoyed or found worthwhile?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samurai_Jack_(season_5)

>she is an insider
even a gay robot has aku's phone.

I doubt it.

The show has had almost-perfect pacing. Genndy isn't one to waste time, at least he hasn't in this season.

First off
>wikipedia

Secondly, only the robot episode actually has a source attached to it

What I said stands, since your episode 7 description isn't on there. At most there is one non Aishi sister alive.

Episode 4 description matches the preview so I have no reason to not believe it.

Nah the Aishi one does too.

Are we really going keep this bait alive until the bump limit?

Yes.

>everything I don't like is le bait

I guess you are going to call Samurai Jack threads after its finale a bait aswell

There will be bait, of course.

>Anything you dont like

This thread is about episodes that wont air in a month. Some anons are complaining about not being spoiled by the descriptions.

>raised in similar conditions on paper
>both raised for the sole purpose of destroying a single being
She's a foil for Jack obviously. Her story is going to be used to develop his character. I can only assume she will naturally develop herself at the same time, so you get two character arcs for the price of one.