Marvel

>Marvel
>Deadpool is okay with his wife fucking around

You can't even make this shit up

You try keeping Death tied down.

>Deadpool is okay with his wife fucking around
"Shooting a guy in the head with a shotgun" means he is ok with it?

He's okay with of when he's ere in the bed 'sticking his in or getting something stuck into' something, when she's just fucking other dudes he gets pretty pissed.

he only married her to piss off dracula
and he isnt fine with it

who else has been cucked in Marvel lately? I know Cyclops, Blackbolt, and Reed for sure.

>Cyclops
no scott does the cucking, not the other way around

Is Sue taking atlentian dick?

so they're swingers. I don't see the issue.

>canadians
>into getting cucked

Nothing new. Nice job on the authenticity, Marvel.

Sup Forums does not read comics

if a girl you like even looks at another dude you are getting cucked

Any woman in the history of time existing within a mile radius of another living being means you're being cucked according to this hellsite.

He looks like freddy krueger, but they're also sort of skanky both. I'd be salty to have any real problem other than the fact that I'd love someone I was with just as much as I did prior to them being a burn victim and never cheat on them because "well come on, look at your shit now"

Wade doesn't fuck other people tho

Wait, Deadpool is married. Oh my God. Who and why?

Reed has never been cucked for fuck's sake. Yes, Sue has been flirty with other men but at the end of the day she's as loyal as a puppy.

>not looking at dudes together
>not miraculously having the same taste every time

last I saw he blasted her boy-toy with a shotgun

what happened man?

Fucking this. Me and my gf always talk about how we'll kidnap Channing Tatum and have him give us his seed in a test tube in order to preserve it for future generations.

DP has just accepted the cucking.

Stealing hellsite

Cucking is something only virgins talk about right? Or at least guys that haven't gotten laid in a while and have no prospects for getting laid in the future

Shik-lah, queen of Monster Metropolis. Got married in the aftermath of Deadpool VS SHIELD in the digital miniseries "The Gauntlet" (released as Dracula's Gauntlet in tradeform). With ANADA and the 8 month timeskip, Wade's been busy splitting his time between his brand name (Solo saved the president under Deadpool's identity turning him into a household name), raising his daughter, and working for the Avengers to retake Xavier's brain from the Red Skull. Seeing as Wade's neglected her and isn't the kill-happy trainwreck she fell for, she took concubines. And even then, Wade had agreed on a "guest list" with an open relationship.

Anyway, Shik-lah has been planning an assault on taking over the planet since the last issue before Deadpool 250, and that's currently what's going on in the DP/Mercs4Money/Spider-man/Deadpool crossover.

Jack Russell got better (not a silver bullet)

I really fucking hate Shiklah and I hope she goes away for good after the current crossover. Her character is just "Being bitchy about Deadpool not being her sex lave 24/7". Where's Elsa Bloodstone when you need her.....

Do you know where you are right now?
Calling people virgins on Sup Forums is like calling water wet.

>This
He just wants to be there to join in.

Anyone else ship Rogue/Wade?

What is it with Marvel and relationships anyway? Apparently superpowers are more believable than a healthy marriage, because I cant think of a single pair thats happy over there. DC at least has Aquaman/Mera and Mister Miracle/Barda

It's more of a 'they're both pretty slutty'/swingers thing as opposed to a cucking thing. Not to mention he is insane and wants to rail Bea Arthur and just about half the people he interacts with, I mean Wade is bisexual and they're all pretty much vapid whores.

source; bi dude

It's cute and she's not Shiklah or Spidey so I can dig it.

Forgetting Emma x Namor? Jean x Beast also for Tykeclops.

Yes, Rogue and Cable are my favorite characters to ship with Wade

>she's not Shiklah or Spidey so I can dig it.

Those two are cancer tier with Wade, Shiklah is awful and Spidey/Wade is a shit ship.

Maybe Marvel should stop fucking around.

Wolf-Man dont agree.

It has been really cute how close they've gotten in Uncanny Avengers.

She should cuck him.

>Mister Miracle/Barda
Byrne says hello

You referencing that comic where mind-controlled Superman was too much of a bumbling oaf to even make out with Barda, which only makes the video Scott saw all the more confusing?

well yeah, apparently he's into it, I mean look at him catching them made him just blow his load all over Wolf-Man's face here

>Jean x Beast also for Tykeclops.

Doesn't apply. Teen Scott never dated Jean.

>DC
>Poison Ivy is okay with her girlfriend fucking around

Just end it, lads

This is what happens when the industry is run by nu-males writing for nu-males

Are basement dwellers considered to be nu-males? Cause no one else actually buys comics

Unless you two also talk about kidnapping and cloning Olivia Wilde to preserve her beauty or something, you are a huge cuck.