Other urls found in this thread:

hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/abrosiis/479814/Kuviras-inner-circle[/spoiler]
hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/abrosiis/479814/Kuviras-inner-circle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Azula, because her and the show are actually well written

>pick choosely
You want to try that again, user?

i don't really like either of them but i'd pick azula

Azula, cause she seems like the kind of girl you have to ride down like a bull when you stick it in her ass without warning.

You want to try some ginseng and less heavy metals user?

Tough call. I think I'll go with Kuvira though. She's a very handsome woman. Plus that body is TITE.

Generic dictator < paranoid crazy sociopath

> bataar's sloppy seconds
> pure uncorrupted waifu
hmmm...

Bataar never scored. Kuvi is pure.

Who the fuck would choose Kuvira?

I'll go with left, if only because the voice on the right ruins it. Not at all what you expect her to sound like, it's all nasally and shit.

>azula
>well written
pick one

inb4 scrapper

I understand how you feel but it's not like that teenage boy voice is any better.

Both were able to take over the Earth Kingdom, and both have mommy issues, but Azula is crazier. And I mean "bite your dick off" crazy. Kuvira's just sort of a bitch. I think I'm more equipped to deal with that.

People with taste.

One will kill you. One will kill you for a stupid reason that's entirely irrational and personal.

Azula, her whole life was about finding validation in her own abilities if others would not approve of her.
As a perfectionist she cannot and will not fail your expectations. She's very clingy though, so just make sure she's out cold when you're sneaking out.

Hard the choose, Azula has better feet, voice, and powers. But she is crazy, has several issues, may cuck you with her brother, and kill you.

Kuvira is pretty sexy with her hair down, nice style, but is used goods

>but is used goods

How horrified of your own sexual perfomance do you have to be to make this compromise?

A win-win situation.

Wait, which one is which?

The one who wants money and resources and the one who already has them.

Especially when comparing yourself to a guy named BJ.

I want to be dommed by both tbqh

You fucking suck.

Only Azula's femine penis [male]

>Pick choosely
Don't know why I laughed so hard

This is my choose tho.

>People with SHIT taste.
There, I fixed it for you

yandere power maniac vs stalin? i would choose azula of course.

>Pick choosely.

I find this phrase amusing, because it sounds like something someone would say in a Homestar Runner cartoon.

Azula. There's still hope she can be fixed.

Who wants a little girl when they can have a woman.

I do

>Zuko
>Ty Lee
>Ozai
>Suki
>pure

KOLLOLLLLOIIIIPOP LOLLOIPPO COM ON HER NEXT TO LOLIPOP

SRY U DINT TOUCH. ME

She's Napoleon, not Stalin.

She raped Ozai, too?

Never stick your anything in Azula. Kuvira on the other hand was shown to be able to change in the finale.

this, kuvira needed a good dicking to calm her down.
And a hug from her foster mom.

>Kuvira
>was right
>subordinate to no one
>great eyebrows

>Azula
>socially awkward
>crazy psycho
>daddy's bitch

"Pick choosily" would actually be grammatical.

Also Azula.

Kuvira of course. Azula is a crazed sociopath.

For the love of god, sauce.

here's (You) user

[Spoiler]hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/abrosiis/479814/Kuviras-inner-circle[/spoiler]

>hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/abrosiis/479814/Kuviras-inner-circle

well, that was unexpectedly bad

Azula by a clear mile. She skilled, smart, pretty, and unhinged just enough to make things interesting.

Kuvira is just flavor of the month.

You guy's should post azula teasing his bro. not the fan-art one, the canon one

>skilled
>smart
>pretty
So is Kuvira.

>unhinged just enough
for it to be a red flag

Azula is objective best girl.

objectively kuvira

But subjectively Azula.

Azula and make her into my personal broodmare.

Subjectivity is a spook

Man, you can't expect me to choose without knowing all the facts.
I need to compare their backsides first.

I dunno who these people are but that guy on the left looks like a dashing hero. kinda reminds of me gaston.

oh mama

>Woman
>With that chin

The one with the sexy and heroic eyebrows.

His name is Marco Diaz (he's easily recognizable by that mole under his eye), he's a nice guy, but he knows karate, as you can see. The girl on the right is princess Star Butterfly, she's from another dimension, and she's quirky like that.

>a faggot pretending to be a girl that probably doesn't even shave his armpits
>a perfect smooth asian woman leader with top athletic condition and out of this world cock sucking apparatus and skills

But Satsuki is not including in OP's post...

Th-Those eyebrows...

>mfw I found a pic on /aco/ of her giving an eyebrow-job

Noone can compare
Lies, she's a pure maiden (bathtime woth mommy don't count)

Kuvira. Because I don't have deal with teenage mood swings and having her breathe down my neck every second of my life. Both these bitches are nuttier than squirrel shit, though.

>the Satsuki shits on both of those avatar cunts

>Azula's been training you in martial arts and the finer points of stealth
>once you started dating, the two of you have been spicing up your training
>every night she steals all your clothes and sets you loose on the estate grounds
>you have to sneak up on her undetected and somehow get your dick up her ass to win
>at first she always caught you, kicked your ass, and made you go jerk off in the garden alone
>but now you're good enough that half the time you're able to spear one of her holes
>she keeps fighting for control once you're in, but the entire time you can see a little bit of a smile on her lips

>sociopath
You don't know what that means, do you? Sociopaths aren't violent, Azula is.

To be fair sociopaths can't fire bend and Azula had two speeds, manipulate and kill.
If she thought she could intimidate someone with or without the latter she'd resolve to use the former, if she couldn't she'd resort to the latter.

Anyone who would think about any of these women as their waifu most likely hasn't been in a relationship before. It's difficult enough dealing with someone who loves you, now you got insanity on top of that? Your'e fucked, son.

Tell that to the Gaang. I suppose it's a matter of perspective, but generally sociopaths don't resort to violence to solve something. Psychopaths, on the otherhand, do. Psychopaths in the real world can seem like sociable, nice people who understand, but then once you disagree with them, they're brutal. Sociopaths are more passive aggressive with their lack of empathy.

>Azula
>sucking your dick
>ever
Do you want to burn your dick?

Like most "strong and independent" women, Azula would be submissive as fuck if she falls for someone. I'm sure she would take care not to burn her lover's dick off, unless he pissed her off or cheated on her and he thinks she doesn't know.

>implying she wouldn't suck your dick to assert dominance.
>"My, aren't you brave? You know, one wrong motion and I could take this annoying limb away from you?"

Did you even watch the beach episode? If you did you might have an idea of what a relationship with her would be like.