Give me a fucking break

Give me a fucking break

why is it always women and fags ruining everything

>random woman says something retarded
STOP THE PRESSES EVERYONE

I'd bet $5 that "mother" doesn't have a long-term partner and has woken up dozens of times next to strangers after a night out with the girls

>alt-right-manchildren-cry-about-everything-on-a-board-for-tv.jpg

It's a really dated movie, though. I don't even mean value wise, just simply that it's very bland and goofy by modern standards, much more so than Pinocchio or Snow White or Alice in Wonderland.

She's right, it encourages gay polygamist midgets to kidnap teen girls that have been poisoned by thier step-mothers.

Everything they do is fueled by anger and jealousy. They won’t be happy until they ruin everything they didn’t make.

Cry more soyboys.

Primary schooler children gain very little from watching a movie during class time when they could be socializing, learning, or playing.

Secondly, it is also just a lousy movie. The fable inst an interesting one, especially told in this format.

Sup Forums used to be a little more diverse in the IPs it shilled.

Well I mean it's the witch's fault, I haven't even seen it and even I know that shit.

Who cares what random "mother" calls for? Why does the Telegraph report this shite? Do they really consider this news? People will always say every kind of stupid shit, and the media seem very selective about the inane bollocks that they report as if we should all be talking about it.

Why are children watching propaganda films in school?

>random mother says stupid shit.
woah just like my mom.

I don't think they mean the movie.

>Mother calls for
Who the fuck is "mother"? Why should I give one single fuck about her opinion? Why should you?

mother fuckin' KILL yourself for even making this thread

the real tragedy is reporting this gives them views because people

As I said in the other threads about this, let them do this
If you recall the ending to IT, the fat kid kisses the ginger girl to wake her up in the same way
They will need to ban a lot of shit if they give in to this demand as it is such an overused mechanic
Then the floodgates are opened on what is 'inappropriate', technically any pass made at a woman is 'inappropriate' based on the feminist mindset - see that tweet from some Hollywood bitch who complained about men because someone asked for her number

>alt-right-manchildren
>soyboys.

>talking about the same people
who was in the right here?

something something about spoopy skellington colonel AI and context creation.

good.

princess shit nurtures boys into putting pussy in a pedestal and teaches girls to believe they are special snowflakes. we just need to find other reasons why ban the other princess crap

>Oh my god this person living somewhere said something I dont like!

you are a literal retard

Not sleeping beauty you abject retard

>cancer crying is news material
those sites are so irrelevant these days

Ban Toy Story 2

>kids be twerking in elementary school dances
but this is not okay tho

Kinda like this post.