Whats your favourite procedural?

Whats your favourite procedural?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iNy1n-zp35Q?t=28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CSI: Vegas (pre-fishburm) is the only worthwhile of the four.

Flashpoint

When does it stop being good?

This. It was my guilty pleasure for a while. All the characters just played off each other so well.

Criminal minds, they do ripped from the headlines like all the others but tend to at least try to subvert expectations.

When Petersen leaves to collect bugs in South America (or something like that, no joke). Season 9 I think.

I always had a soft spot for CSI. Watched all three shows. Vegas is the best one, no question, but after William Petersen left they had a hard time replacing him. Fishburne was not a good replacement. Ted Danson was okay but by that point the show was pretty shit (or even more shit, depending on your tolerance). Miami is pure trash all the way (but I loved it). New York tries to be the "gritty" show and references 9/11 a lot.

I never liked it. They always seemed to to talk down to the audience but then again I watched a few episodes post-Mandy Patinkin

Bones, if that counts

Bones is really underrated.

Law & Order. Watching season 9 right now and Abbie Carmichael is based as fuck.

>tfw no republican lawyer gf

No way she would be tolerated in 2K17

>Bones is really underrated.

I dont think so. Its pretty unremarkable even in the early seasons

After so many seasons they exhausted most unique plots and since they tend to show who's the culprit is, it can't coast on "Who's the murderer" mystery.

Also did they fire Paget Brewster and A J Cooke again?

>Paget Brewster and A J Cooke

They're both back I think

CSI Miami is fucking hilarious
Look at this Absolutely side-splitting how it made it through editing
youtu.be/iNy1n-zp35Q?t=28

They've started not showing the murdere right off the bat occasionally again.

CSI Miami is by FAR one of the most entertaining shows I've watched in the early 2000s

Castle

Gibbs was the man.

Is there a big difference between the early seasons and later seasons? The 1st few look less procedural

Haven't seen it for years now.

Looks like they lost almost entire original crew, didn't they?

Yeah, I think Harmon and McCallum are the only originals left now.

Psych

NCIS or The Mentalist

>bones
not anymore

thicc

It was always about the chhemisyry between the team for me. It always felt the most genuine to me.