What's your pitch, user?

What's your pitch, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rSpnmLYMLhw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've got a mean slider.

I prefer crude oil due to its long burn, but the heavy smoke is an unfortunate side effect

Hospice prostitution. go house to house servicing home-bound senior citizens .

You pay me 2 million here, on the spot, plus 1 million in royalties every year so I don't beat the shit out of you right now.

... Oh my god, I'm so sorry, sir. Mr. O'leary I'm so, very, truly, deeply sorry! I wasn't wearing contacts today! I thought you were Robert before you spoke!

I'VE GOT 19.99 FOR SALE

FOR 20 DOLLARS

It's a show where investors are judged by more prestigious investors.

Suicide booth

okay so it's like the same kinoplex we all know and love

but with CRAB LEGS

thoughts?

from the thumbnail it looked like paul schaffer (lettermans sidekick)

Would there be a spot for my cinema falcon?

Futa sex bots with the face of Dick Nixon

earth core tourism

Dragons den is better.

A mobile app, that lets you choose the black man your wife will sleep with. It's called Blackened Whitefish.

I'm looking for 20million in investment with 1% ownership.

lel

Kevin O'Leary has invested hundreds of thousands of dollars in small businesses over the course of his tenure as a star and investor on ABC's "Shark Tank." But there is one business to which he refuses to fork over his hard-earned dollars: coffee shops. "Do I pay $2.50 for a coffee? Never, never, never do I do that," O'Leary tells CNBC Make It. "That is such a waste of money for something that costs 20 cents. I never buy a frape-latte-blah-blah-blah-woof-woof-woof for $2.50." Instead, he makes it at home. "I drink coffee, one cup every morning," he explains. "It costs about 18 cents to make it, and I invest the rest." That idea -- saving small sums and investing continually -- is central to O'Leary's personal finance advice. "The truth is, there is a lot of crap you don't need," he explains.

sea floor farming

YOU GET TO BEAT A STUPID FUCKING NIGGER FOR MONEY AND THEN KILL HIM OR SOMETHING TAKE IT HOME USE TH BODY FOR HOUSEHOLD CHORES

Sell pieces of cloud caught in a capsule.

Asian blowjob school

Implants in your arm that function as a remote for your tv. And they have to be replaced every time you get a new tv or to change the battery.

Who does this business target specifically?

It's a very niche market, but it's a market that does spend a majority of it's budget and time dedicated to having black men fuck their wives. The rest of the time they argue about films, television, and the definition of a made up word.

>Mixer
It's like Tinder, except it only matches you with people of another race.

I have two daughters and one day I want them to grow up and be able to fuck black men but I dont know if I'll have the time to help you grow. I'll definitely be a customer but if this isnt for me. I'm out

Tinder but for people who want to fight.

It's like a repost but for newfriends

Cum app, facialize every picture in your phone while you wait.

This could be a thing, holy shit.

Bags you can store your bags in.

Sexbots for /r9k/ autists

Biologically fatal gas bomb that only affects people with a high melanoma rating.

Did you post this idea on /biz/ about two years ago? I screencapped the post but it’s on my other pc.

I can get top quality espresso for 1 euro at any bar here and even that is considered a waste, when I can do it for much cheaper at home. Americans paying 2 dollars for watered down shit is ridiculous.

What the other guy said. I vaguely remember something like this being propositioned on /biz/ or /fit/ or something like that.

>Damien leans in with his fingertips touching

a reality show starting prisoners form all over the world.
>build an island/huge closed off area from where nobody can escape
>get 32 prisoners from everywhere
>sort them in 4 groups of 8
>name them Europe, America,Asia and Africa
>release those groups into the wild
>they can do whatever they like kill/rape/eat to eachother
>when only one is standing select him as the winner
>transport him to another island where all other winners from other show in different continents are and start over
>repeat until there are no prisoners

I'll offer you exactly what you want, but you have to become my friend and please do not ask to hear other offers, I see how you look at Mark and I wish it was the same way you look at me.

>I see how you look at Mark and I wish it was the same way you look at me

Big if true

Congratulations on creating a caste of super soldiers, which fucking hate all other humans which made them do it.

>Its a "Mark waits till everyone makes offers then completely outbids everyone" episode

Him being so much richer than everyone else is the best

hello sharks i am here representing my idea for doggie doors for people. basically you put a doggie door on your door so you you can go in and out without unlocking the regular door. I would like 40 million dollers ty.

>What's your pitch, user?
We take a book wrote by a pervet jew talking about kids having sex to fight evil, then we remove the sex to please the censors but we cast super hot kids so the people watching it will think of all the sex in the book and feel aroused but not guilty because there's no actual sex. We get the pedo audience AND the soccermoms.

Oh wait we already did IT

Exactly. Pretty sure this is the plot of a book or something

I'd *like* to see the supplicant produce a gun and murder all the "sharks" with less regard than a syphilitic dog might expect to receive. Hey, you asked.

Came out in late 2015, taken down shortly after because no fun allowed. I hope somebody can find a legal loophole with this.

>Mark Cuban leans back in his chair - "I'll give you 80 million dollars if you take my offer immediately, you have until I finish this sentence or I'm out"

I can play the kazoo

My fucking sides. Is there an apk?

user, you seem like a great guy, but you have over valued your Pepes and memes. And for that reason... I can't be your mommy. I'm out.

Fucking hell that looks great.
>rumblrgroup
is this assigning you to a group for a sorta one time gang war or do you sign up your already existing group?

Maybe ikd. I just remembered that movie Death Race or something with that bald British action dude. It had a similar plot if I remember correctly

this is the gayest shit
>imma beat yo ass son!
>imma fuck you up gooood

>not a single mention about kevin secret wine society
Get it together Sup Forums

Now this has potential

Bullet Ball!
youtube.com/watch?v=rSpnmLYMLhw

>If you lost everything what do you have left?
>I..
>I... have bullet ball

I can only imagine how much blacks would abuse this app.

Is Kevin the greatest reality TV personality of all time? He is so no nonsense, and always right. I would love to have Kevin as a partner. It always makes me cringe when the entrepreneurs avoid him on purpose. He is most definitely our guy.

>It's a mark bids first and gets annoyed when the entrepreneur uses this once in a lifetime opportunity to hear out the rest of the sharks

Without context, the situation and the dialogue seems sort of funny, but seeing it in video is just heartbreaking...

Captcha: RUNAWAY VIRGIN

>this is a great product user. frankly, it may be the best product we've ever had on the show. i see enormous potential, and i also see you've got it on the internet market and you've gotten some sales already. with my capital we could make some good business in retail no doubt.

>however you stuttered a bit when you made your pitch, and you didn't accept my first offer within the first three seconds, so i'm out.

I don't understand why he needed to sell all his belongings in order to make a proof of concept that is essentially a slightly modified table and a couple of balls. What the fuck.

God dammit user

>its a "Barbara invests in a food business episode"

I dont think she's ever invested more than $100 000 on her own

He probably means that in order to finance his little pet project, as well as in order to drive all the way out here to pitch his product to the network executives, his work and relationships suffered inevitably, yet he chose to persevere under all odds; and thus, by finalizing the process with his grand ultimatum (by appearing before the judges on the show), he is declaring to the audience the bridges he had burned to get here, but most importantly, he is finally admitting to himself the sacrifices he made that he tried so hard not to depress himself with, and was only now able to confess to himself all his trials, tribulations, and personal losses he had endured along the way.

This is truly /BulletBall/ kino we're seeing right 'ere, boy...

god i love shark tank threads

R O Y A L T Y
O
Y
A
L
T
Y

I have created a dub machine.
I will only accept $1,000,000 or more.

>assassin gloves

Do you have the patent? Can you even get the patent? Because that's what my grandmother did on her house when were little.