Blu-Ray rip comes out

>Blu-Ray rip comes out
>Sup Forums starts hating it
Gee, I wonder why

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1BsAPPo6KQ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

all movies benefit from being seen in theatre but this applies especially to Dunkirk. Of course the poorfag torrenting videogame shitters are not going to be impressed on their monitors

>inb4 Sup Forums's basement dwelling neckbeards inevitably come with their empty meaningless overly general "boring and nothing happens" brainless statements who just saw the film on an atrocious compressed artefact filled torrent encode on their 13 inch Toshiba laptop with one earbud on while simultaneously shitposting on Sup Forums

*pays to watch rudimentary propaganda*
*gets moved to tears*

World war 2 movies always are over praised by critics

Americans hate it.
You can't see the, because no flag.
But on the board were they do have flags, they are the least intelligent users, so why would they also not have the worst tast in film and ruin every other board with their stupidity?

Where's the propaganda part?

*Holocaust movies

Shit like Das Boot and Stalingrad is pretty much off the radar for the kikes. Can't have you portraying hardship and courage in the German army goy!

le reddit anti america euphoria

This thread smells like some butt hurt faggot from the other thread couldn't handle people shitting on his cherished movie so he felt compelled to create an entire new post just so he can continue this bullshit.

>aw it was fuckin shit
>until i paid for it and then i came around on it
>definitely should pay for it
>no shillin, honest

>But on the board were they do have flags
you mean the board where you can CHOOSE any flag?

Same thing happened with Interstellar. Really makes you think.

>i-it was meant to be watched in a theater

>Sup Forums is filled with cynics
good.
better than the morons who cry on about superhero movies or star wars all day.

>Sup Forums starts hating Dunkirk
>Sup Forums suddenly loves Mother

Armond White would be proud.

Acknowledging facts don't make them go away.

>B-But muh Blu-Ray!
youtube.com/watch?v=1BsAPPo6KQ4

ok

What do you think of 2001? Lawrence of Arabia? Where should one ideally watch these films?

He'll probably just say they're boring.

lets not compare Dunkirk to those films, user.

They are all meant to be seen in a cinema first and foremost, regardless of what you think of them.

because it sucked

>bane doesn't crash the plane in the end but burns it
that truly signified the end of baneposting

you suck desu

please go on and tell me why I'm wrong

Wrong with what? Overly general brainless statements are no argument ar all, atleast write a single sentence that resembles an argument

I unironically liked mother! more than Dunkirk

unless you post under a meme flag or use a vpn you cant just post under any flag

>DISC INFO:

Disc Title: Dunkirk
Disc Size: 32 211 866 471 bytes
Protection: AACS
BD-Java: No
BDInfo: 0.5.8

PLAYLIST REPORT:

Name: 00000.MPLS
Length: 1:46:38.266 (h:m:s.ms)
Size: 31 608 023 040 bytes
Total Bitrate: 39,52 Mbps

VIDEO:

Codec Bitrate Description
----- ------- -----------
MPEG-4 AVC Video 33259 kbps 1080p / 23,976 fps / 16:9 / High Profile 4.1

AUDIO:

Codec Language Bitrate Description
----- -------- ------- -----------
DTS-HD Master Audio English 2411 kbps 5.1 / 48 kHz / 2411 kbps / 16-bit (DTS Core: 5.1 / 48 kHz / 1509 kbps / 16-bit)
Dolby Digital Audio English 448 kbps 5.1 / 48 kHz / 448 kbps / DN -4dB
Dolby Digital Audio French 448 kbps 5.1 / 48 kHz / 448 kbps / DN -4dB
Dolby Digital Audio Spanish 448 kbps 5.1 / 48 kHz / 448 kbps / DN -4dB
Dolby Digital Audio Portuguese 448 kbps 5.1 / 48 kHz / 448 kbps / DN -4dB

SUBTITLES:

Codec Language Bitrate Description
----- -------- ------- -----------
Presentation Graphics English 19,642 kbps
Presentation Graphics French 11,480 kbps
Presentation Graphics Spanish 14,328 kbps
Presentation Graphics Portuguese 14,170 kbps
Presentation Graphics French 0,561 kbps
Presentation Graphics Spanish 0,049 kbps
Presentation Graphics Portuguese 0,048 kbps

Where's the blatant propaganda? Seriously. Explain yourself you stupid piece of shit brainlet. The film can have its faults but being a propaganda piece isn't one of them you fucking idiot.

Can't to see Dunkirk in surround sound Portuguese!

Germans btfo

It already happened days ago

one of the nicest shots i have ever seen.

The nazi oppression needs to end.

At least they hold up.

Dunkirk doesnt.

I know this is bait but there weren't even any Germans in the movie other than the guys capturing Big Guy in the end and faceless enemies in war planes.

I frequent Sup Forums but some of the retards there are unbearable. Not everything is a goddamn conspiracy.

we're not biased like the fags who payed to see it on an occasion are. For me it's just one of the many films I'll watch today, and if it doesn't hold up then it just don't. My opinion won't be influenced by how nice my date was.

LITERALLY has an emotional ending speech you goddamn swine

Enjoy missing 50% of the frame :)

This is the absolute state of Sup Forums shit posting

they're actually good films so they'll be good in any screen

>Nolan movie
>1:46
no wonder why it's shit

Saw this movie in theaters.

Almost fell asleep.

>1:43
kek the pleb ratio, I WILL enjoy missing it

Imagine being this retarded.

Dunkirk in theatres
>IT'S A FANTASTICAL SPECTACLE OF AUDIO AND IMAGRY! NOLAN DOES IT AGAIN! YOU WILL BE BLINDED BY THE AWESOMENESS 10/10
Dunkirk on bluray
>but it doesnt have any story or characters, only actors which things happen to and setpieces that is moved around and doesnt hold up when stripped of any gimmicky Imax presentation.

Nolan should stop writing his own films.

Why?

>kek the pleb ratio, I WILL enjoy missing it

Dunkirk is literally the best written Nolan film since The Prestige.

Nolan is capable of writing a well functioning script. This happens, this is the logical consequence of that, characters react appropriatly etc, build tension, release, climax etc.

But can you imagine Nolan writing and directing a drama à la Kitchen sink realism? I know he has some shorts under his belt that I havent watched, so he might be perfectly capable, but I suspect that if you take away cirumstances and setpieces, Nolan wouldnt know what to do with a character, let alone portray their inner emotional life without dramatic use of music and Caines exposition in forms of analogies.

>But can you imagine Nolan writing and directing a drama à la Kitchen sink realism?
No, but he doesn’t even do anything like that or tries to do that, your argument would be fair if any of his stories called for such an execution of the narrative.

if you actually paid to go see this piece of shit you are a moron lol

The movie filling up the entire 16:9 screen is the only good thing about it

i always find it funny how retards keep getting tricked into liking shitty movies due to being overwhelmed by the size of a screen

It actually fills up way more than your 16:9 because the full IMAX frame is "taller" than your 16:9 screen, you are literally seeing less of picture if you saw the film at home

I went three times to see it in 70mm, feels good to be a "moron" my dear wagecuck friend.

The story and characters were fine, it's just the pacing is so rushed due to the shitty editing.

why didn't germans send like 20-30 planes and obliterate the bongs? why send only 2??

They were the good guys showing mercy.

This movie is shit when it was in the theatres. And it is shit now. Do not defend this you dumbass shill

I saw it in theaters. I thought it was trash and a laughable take on a real quintessential British event. Now more poorfags have seen the movie and I can bash it some more. Dunkirk sucks.

This movie is kino when it was in the theatres. And it is kino now. Do not argue this with dumbass brainlets

It was the largest air battle in WWII. The movie was a joke.
I enjoyed a few scenes quite a bit though so it's not like it is THAT bad. Just poorly realized film in expensive nice clothing.
5/10

Accurate

It's safe to say that only 3 or 4 Spitfires were in air at an hour time like in the film, there was never a point in all the 9 days of Dunkirk where there were 50 Spitfires vs 50 Stukas at once.