Why did ant man asked for orange slices?

why did ant man asked for orange slices?

youtube.com/watch?v=mXzHIz-0u9M

because he was a big guy

electrolytes bro

it's a home remedy for pain relief
also can't you keep your hands steady, you drug addled bint?

he realized he was suffering from scurvy

what drug did he mean by this?

ants like sugar

Maybe they have estrogen. /fit/ should get on the case.

>marvelshits actually think DC is for retards

He wants Adderall

>and whats falls... is fallen

whoa

>and whats falls... is fallen

Orange slices is Internet slang for underage girls

I remember hearing that line in the cinema and not understanding what the fuck he meant, and I guess nobody else did since it was dead silent.

It's not that it's such a shitty line by itself, but it becomes one when you realise how much time they must've put into it since it was meant to be a line that broke all the tension they had just accumulated.

I saw the movie in a packed theater and got one "heh heh" and I think the person was just being polite
A rare quip flop by marvel factory

the term "fallen" here is clearly a reference to biblical "fallen angels" of christianity
even satan himself is sometimes called "the fallen one"
this is mirrored in the scene with Lex Luthor's painting which depicts angels coming down from heaven, but if reversed, shows demons coming up from hell
"we know better now don't we, devils don't come from hell beneath us, no, they come from the sky."
Both Bruce Wayne and Lex believe Superman to be a kind of fallen angel

Whoa....
Because he fell?...

memes aside, it's a sport joke

in lots of countries you have orange slices at half time, drinks or whatever it's called in whatever sport you play. He got knocked over like he was playing american football, so he acts like he was playing it.

Ant Man is the only capeshit movie that even comes close to being good because Paul Rudd is based.

Lol

Why don't they just enlarge Hulk so that he could BTFO every single villain out there?