Is the current CN era coming to an end?

Is the current CN era coming to an end?
>AT and RS being cancelled/already ended
>Infinity Train pilot shoved into 6am because screw that
>literally no promising pilots being picked up aside from OK KO
>shows being treated like dirt aside from your new favorite show

If Apple and Onion and Summer Camp are anything to go by, we are entering a new "Garb-Age"

Yeah I guess

>Infinity Train pilot shoved into 6am because screw that

We're probably gonna get it, since they did bother to air it on tv
It took 3 years and several shorts for OK K.O to get picked up when everyone was SURE it was already picked up
Making a tv series takes time

>shows being treated like dirt aside from your new favorite show

The current lineup shows that they are at least trying to start airing their other shows again

Hello, friend! It seems like you've made a mistake posting in this thread, You've posted an image whose contents don't seem to be related to the thread's topic. Maybe you should delete your post and try again?

Shut up retard

Was Apple and Onion picked up?

There's literally nothing worth watching on CN right now, so I hope this current era is coming to an end.

TTG is pretty good.
And PPG had gotten better.

I think we should all just take a moment to think about 2014/2015 and how fucking lucky we were
-Adventure Time
-Regular Show
-Gumball
-Clarence
-Uncle Grandpa
-Steven Universe
-WBB
-Ben Ten Omniverse
All we had to put up with was Teen Titans Go, which wouldn't even be that bad if they didn't over saturate it so much.

>Tumblr shows
>good
I'd rather watch TTG over and over again than watch SJW: The animated series.

It got shit ratings tho

Work on your baiting skills.

The ratings were good all things considered.

I don't care, I'll gladly trade all that shit for the new Samurai Jack

>liking TTG is bait
Let me guess, you're a SU fag, aren't you?

>Saying shit is good didn't work? Fuck! Let me talk about the popular show people like to defend
What weak bait.

SU fag on damage control.

>a social media website likes a children's cartoon
>therefore it is bad and the said social media website describes the show entirely

Go ahead tell me to "go back to Tumblr" if you want, but I will never understand Sup Forums and Sup Forums's lust for it.

You are aware that CN and AS effectively operate as two separate networks sharing the same channel? CN could be producing good shows now too and it wouldn't have any affect on what AS was doing with Samurai Jack.

That is what you get for allowing a woman to run the company

Yes, it is confirmed