What the fuck are these even for?

If you hold the green one and can control time why do you even need the other? why not just go back in time and kill baby thanos?

The inage text bothers me, there are 6.

I'd just use the Soul Gem to move baby Thanos into another body the moment you kill him.

>all five gems
>image has six
make up your mind
also, I don't fucking remember b/c infinity gauntlet was written when I was in middle school

I like the green and orange skittles.

the movie explanation is that you need to be a god to even hold them--because they give you absolute supremacy over [that thing] within the universe you currently are in

but of course, no god or abstract is going to let you use that power, they will detect you and ruin your day, so you need all 6 and some mental preparation to make sure you don't lose to the countless badasses in the universe

and you would lose instantly to anything that exists outside of the current universe, which is quite a bit of stuff in marvel

faggot underage b8

I'd use the mind gem to make my depression go away.

uhm time paradoxes maybe?if you kill thanos as a baby,he never gets old enough as to be a trouble to you,therefore your reason to time travel desapears a so does the travel itself.

Shouldn't the reality gem be the most powerful?

getting skeleton pusy

Is that how time paradoxes work in the mc?

>Travel in time
>Install a time bomb in his baby brain stem
>Travel back, watch adult Thanps pop

No paradox.

>the movie explanation is that you need to be a god to even hold them--because they give you absolute supremacy over [that thing] within the universe you currently are in

But having reality, space, time, and arguably power individually already gives you absolute power over not only the other gems but everything in general.

Mind blown

>bomb you brought from your time
>return to your time
>causes bomb to go off in the past

My boner is now gone

top autism faggot

lol magic balls

Infiniti was is about Infiniti Stones though which is shown in the trailer viewed by at least 87mil

>soul gem
>the black people are gonna have it
How is this not racist?

Because everything is black in that movie. They like that everything is black. Tre consider it diversity . Doversity because it’s one new movie with all blacks . They say too many movies are made where everyone is all white. They never wanted to be a token black or change history movies by just adding black people to it . They always just wanted more movies with all black cast. That’s the definition of diversity in moves for them

LOOG AD DE ENFINIDEE ROGGS

Magical balance.

(Basically Karma) you can't stop one bad without replacing it with another....

Duh

but still no gf

you don't have depression. you just don't have courage. that fear? everyone has it. they were just properly socialized to overcome it through experience.

you have to do exposure therapy aka growing up but you have to do it yourself.

how depressing is that?

>I cannot conceptualize anyone actually having depression, there I will base my argument on a chicken and egg paradox

What it's power?

>Infinity wars initial release was June 1992
If he was in middle school that means he was at least eleven, making him at youngest 35 today.

Since when was 35 underage on here?

The conclusion to draw is you just found out one.

Nice redditspacing, you armchair psychologist