/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

Blu-Rays Delayed Edition

>delayed until December 21st
Kill me, Pete

all episodes of the bluray are up on iptorrents but there's no sight of the bonus material.

There is a Target and a Shopko down the street from me that I’m gonna check today but I’m not expecting anything since it’s not even on their websites

>go to Best-Buy after work yesterday
>already sold out because they had ONE FUCKING COPY

>only Best Buy near me that has a copy is 150 miles away

I just rewatched Ep 8 today. So good

Did Laura spit or swallow? Asking for a friend

spit out the men’s FEED but deeply swallowed their SEED

Mine was dispatched the 4th and says is arriving the 11th, do you think it will get delayed?

Redpill me on the bird.

Was this the sexiest relationship in TP: The Return?

It joined TM shortly after shooting for the pilot, but has not been seen since the Fire Walk With Me premiere. Some say Lynch got so angry after the poor reception at cannes that he had him killed, there are also reports of rape.

sheryl

>ywn get cozy on the couch with Sheryl watching Twin Peaks as she gets flustered watching herself on TV

Lads...

any news?

>expecting to get a product you preordered and paid for

LYNCHED

anybody here a member of any lucrative private trackers? Can you guys check the status of rips?

My friend got his copy already and I'm scheduled to get mine on monday, I did order them from the UK though so maybe the delay is only in the US

Still only rips of the actual episodes but none of the bonus stuff.

kind of worried that that is all it is going to be, I rarely see bonus material uploaded anywhere.

>Twin.Peaks.S03.1080p.BluRay.Remux.DTS-HD.MA7.1.H.264-TrollHD

Don't mind if I do.

guys will there ever be a season 4?

everyone involved in the production seems to be up for it, it all depends on how long Lynch lives I guess

I hope so

I wouldn't mind if we didn't get more Twin Peaks to be honest.

>every time a new piece of Twin Peaks is released we just elongate Cooper and Laura's suffering

I'm resigned to the fact that they're cosmically fucked, let's leave them alone

/aesthetic/

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY BLURAY AMAZON

>tfw the events of twin peaks are nothing but Laura's dream
>tfw Cooper is her imaginary friend/defence mechanism who protects her dreaming mind from the realisation that the man who rapes her every night is her own father
>tfw the timeline resetting is Laura waking up the next day and having to confront that knowledge all over again
>tfw a season 4 would just be another night in laura's torturous life
The S3 finale was like hitting bedrock. Trying to squeeze another series out of it would just be cruel

>nearest Best Buy with copies is 100 miles away
>they won’t even do an in-store pickup at my local Best Buy since they “have a low stock”

Are you fucking kidding me? What difference does it make to Best Buy if I buy it at one local or another?!

worst plotline

Nice quads but Ashley Judd is a qt

Watching you fags suffer is bliss.

i'm buying the blu rays to re-experience the top-notch lighting and cinematography

tfw Audrey is suffering
tfw being an Audreyfag is suffering
are the absolute best girls on Twin Peaks the ones that suffer the most?

Yes

Why are rippers so bad at getting bonus material out there? Fuck, it's not looking good.

never ripped anything myself but I assume it's more of a pain in the ass to rip individual features instead of all the episodes? idk. Give it another few days

where are people even looking to torrent from? All I see on TPB for season 3 is a rip from a few months ago that I assume is off Showtime's site

Guys, I got the blu-ray. You can really see the good acting in the deleted scene where Evil Coop beheads Log Lady and sodomizes her head.

stop using tpb. rarbg already has the bluray rips up, but still no bonus features.

Also, plenty of people here are members on private trackers.

>worst plotline
>not Jerry getting lost in the woods
>not Dr. Amp/ Alex Jones
>not Big Ed and Norma (as if anyone gives a shit about them)

It was just released yesterday. Calm down.

>as if anyone gives a shit about them
Fuck you

You have shit taste, desu. Not surprising, considering you came from reddit via Sup Forums.

Jerry's plotline was kino you pleb

No one's favorite Twin Peaks characters/ plotline are Big Ed and Norma.
"I am not your foot" was pretty funny desu.

Check your Barnes & Noble. One near me has one in stock. You can reserve them too.

>>not Big Ed and Norma (as if anyone gives a shit about them)
their scenes were beautiful
i'd much rather watch those than ben horne trying not to fuck that boring woman
>>not Jerry getting lost in the woods
all good scenes
>>not Dr. Amp/ Alex Jones
yeah could have done with less of those scenes

every person that watches twin peaks isn't a faggot, but every faggot watches twin peaks.

really makes you think.

We're not talking about favorites. We're talking about least worst. Dumb monkey.

I went to Best Buy expecting not to find it. I found the only copy they had left. I was so lucky.

>every person that watches twin peaks isn't a faggot
I disagree.

>9 seeders for the 1080p rip

wew

No, man. This is peak relevance of the torrent, if it doesn't show up now it likely won't ever. Think about it, how often do you see torrents of bonus material from television dvd sets? You almost never do, barely happens for movies and when it does it is for the most popular shit out there.

I mean it will in march when europe gets the release and rutracker gets cracking, but that's 4 fucking months.

Best girl is Annie

People on rutracker usually upload bonus content. When the Russians get it, it'll be online.

yeah, that's what I mean, russian version isn't out until March, so that's 4 more months of waiting.

There's quite a few rips of the Entire Mystery bonus footage online, so hopefully someone will upload it. Seems weird to me that they don't just rip everything on the disk at once, rather than just doing the episodes though.

There's a movie with Heather Graham and Sheryl Lee in it but I can't find it online anywhere

Fucking. Amazon.

There is? I only ever found it on rutracker and nowhere else. I really hope this shows up soon, I wanna watch it this weekend.

so buy it then jesus

>not supporting s3 for a s4

shaking my head

>yesterday Amazon said my Blu-Ray was arriving by 8PM
>at 8PM it changed to arriving on December 21st
>this morning it changed again and said it's arriving on this Friday
>just checked again and now it says a shipping estimate cannot be given

What the fuck is happening

I would barely call it a plotline.

doesn't even come out where I live until february, my man.

Dad dicked by amazon

Not sure what the source on this is but I saw people on Twitter saying that both CBS and Amazon screwed up, because CBS underestimated demand, and Amazon doesn't ship preorders in order of who placed an order first, so it was pretty much random if you got one or not regardless of when you ordered it.

it still hurts bros

With all this debate around wether The Return is a TV show or a movie, where do you stand /tpg/?

It's no doubt the best 'visual medium' thing this year, but regardless of how cinematic it is. To me... it's TV.

WHy is she so hot when she freaks out?

The freakier the freak out, the sweeter the meat.

Ever heard of the hot-crazy scale?

Because you know if a woman is a freak then she must be in bed too

Imagine Laura screaming in your ear while digging into your back with those nails while you’re going at it

18 part film that aired weekly on tv

Does the distinction matter?

>swn give you a rough handjob, leaving you both hurt and sexually satisfied

Been watching the bonus features the last few days

Seeing Lynch at work is so fascinating. Most comprehensive behind the scenes footage I think I’ve ever seen.

A M A Z O N E D
M
A
Z
O
N
E
D

>her face when she sees your dick

>Not a copy within 250 miles of me

Mine came in on Monday at my local ma and pa store. I just gotta go pick it up.
Pays to avoid Amazon et al.

>go to Amazon's Customer Support chat to talk to an agent about why the fuck my preorder got bumped to January
>"You are now on the line Judy. Please describe your issue."
>Judy

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A TV show shot and structured like a movie. I'd consider it a TV show though if someone asked me to describe it.

what does /tpg/ think of The Leftovers?

>Check Barnes and Noble
>Nearest store with a copy in NYC
>72.99 + Tax

Fuck it, showtime and CBS clearly doesn't want to make money off of this anyway, I'll just pirate it like they tempt me to.

Stream it for us, pls.

activates your paternal instincts and makes you want to protect her (by impregnating her since every comes back to our dicks)

underrated

don’t know how sorry

also I don’t want too go to jail

Are they gonna make a 3 season box set or should I bite the bullet and get this?
my autism wants a single box set

tell me user, is there any BTS stuff for the Dougie Jones scenes?

Already in pre production desu

Things are looking good but I can't help shake this ominous feeling that I'm going to get LYNCHED at the last minute...

Should've demanded a different agent