Are Pitch Black actors better or worse than Milk Cholocate actors?

Are Pitch Black actors better or worse than Milk Cholocate actors?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/zJsVnUX.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What?

Pitch Black

Chocolate Milk

The first friend of Tony Stark was better than the second.

Woops for got to post pic of chocolate milk lol

>Terrence Howard says he has hard proof his ex-wife extorted him ... threatening to expose details about his genitals to the world unless he paid her handsomely.
>Terrence just filed legal docs in his spousal support war with Michelle, who got 5 years worth of support for a marriage that only lasted a year. It's way more than the norm.
>Terrence now says he agreed to pay her for 5 years because she extorted him, and he says some of it is on tape. He says while they were bickering about the amount of support he'd pay her she threatened to release naked photos and video of him unless she got what she wanted.
In the docs filed by his attorney Brian Kramer, >Terrence says he secretly recorded her saying, "I can make a good $2 million right now ... you want to see your little **** out there in front of TV?"
i.imgur.com/zJsVnUX.gif

Pitch black, you want negros in your movies ? Then go all in, don't tippy toe with barely brown peoples as to not give a shock to the white producers.

>be fat guy with jowls
>wear tight clothing
ouch what a retard

Darkies>>>>>Lightbrights

Idris Elba>>>>>Any lightskin nigga.

Ill give it to the Pitched based on this guy alone. He was so good as Heimdall

Reminder that Terrence Howard has a legit micropenis.

Pics?

How come blacks come in so many shades? Asians, whites, mexicans, arabs don't. They either light or dark.

But I get a whole spectrum from Mariah Carey to Mr Eko when it comes to blacks.

Literally just google search Terrence Howard dick. He sword “it” in that 50 Cent movie. Big Guy also has a Cheeto. Confirmed Thundercocks though are:

>Ben Affleck
>Michael Fassbender
>Jon Hamm
>Jared Leto

>How come blacks come in so many shades?
Ask America

>Pitch Black actors
KEK

>Asians, whites, mexicans, arabs don't.
That is not true. Also Whites and arabs are both caucasian. And there are white mexicans.
And look at how big Asia is. A lot of caucasians live there. But since you mean mongoloids, they have as much variety too.

See

None of those actors are pitched.

American pitch blacks are meh. African pitch blacks are the best.

Reeeeee leave Adebisi alone

Based lost

Milk Chocolate actresses

>Asians

Mongolians
Chinese
Vietnamese
Malays
Pinoys

You sure?

>chink
>chink
>chink
>chink
>chink

You sure?

My favorite blacktors are Djimon Hounsou and Denzel Washington, so it would appear the darker ones are better.

Who?

poor guy

They're all mixed, mate. Hence the variations in shade. Most African Americans have white ancestors.

Myth. Slave fucking wasn't all that common and even bitches getting BLACKED isn't as common as the Jewish media portrays.

>Myth. Slave fucking wasn't all that common
Then mind explaining how the entire population of American Blacks have European blood in them dipshit?

They don't.

Pitch bump

Please don't

You win this time Satan.

Updoots to the left