Have you ever been so excited for a trailer Sup Forums?

Have you ever been so excited for a trailer Sup Forums?

>youtube.com/watch?v=vxx6wGu1ol0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aK9ohIzeYSk
youtube.com/watch?v=3KMefZbe_Hk
youtube.com/watch?v=_2clW8Zxq88
youtu.be/cLYDxRokIa4?t=32
youtube.com/watch?v=x_7YlGv9u1g
youtube.com/watch?v=tWFdbe38L7w
youtu.be/H9770lB6E2M
youtube.com/watch?v=cCLRCqmlC-o
youtube.com/watch?v=PmWY3VOqOP8
youtube.com/watch?v=UkpXhdssKj4
youtube.com/watch?v=yw7vWkcIAvA
youtu.be/AJBN_ZTTmeE?t=1h9m48s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My god. Imagine the smell.

That was not the question though. They're genuinely that crazy for a trailer.

is this pookino?

I guess so seeing how crazy they are.

Bahubali was genuinely good tho. Definitely not Bollywood tier, much better than most of western capeshit. It's and Indian fantasy epic afaik.

youtube.com/watch?v=aK9ohIzeYSk

The music/songs were also top notch.

You haven't imagined the smell you bitch

I have watched vids of it on youtube. Like people genuinely seem crazy in India for it. Also I like some of it. One of them reminded me of Divine Comedy and the other one wear the swearing in take place, that scene was really epic. Also liked the war scenes.

Do they have bathrooms in Indian theaters or designated shitting aisles?

It would be better than your basement for sure you fag

i havent been that excited for anything in my life

When i saw the Shape of Water trailer and slowly recognized that it was about Abe. None of my friends got it

I watched a webm of that war scene here on Sup Forums and decided to watch the whole movie. Definitely worth it. I hate musicals but the songs and dances were kino in this movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=3KMefZbe_Hk

Apparently in India they use multiple languages and this movie is made in telugu which sounds much bearable than the other one (hindi maybe?). The qt is literally
>peak performance woman body
too. I recommend watching the whole movie.

I've never been that excited about anything, desu

Shit im going to have to check out these films.

yeah the girl is qt for sure. check out the waterfall song...that's the one which reminded me of Divine Comedy, her guiding him through the mountain.

wtf I like bollywood now

same

Oh yeah,

this one, if any anons wanna check it out.

yeah this one.

literally better than anything hollywood released recently.

Indian historical epics are awesome
youtu.be/cLYDxRokIa4?t=32
marching scene from the 2nd movie is awesome, sad we don't get western roman epics anymore, everytime we do its always about Jesus on a cross

i know. shit cgi in some places but girl is qt.

yeah this is the one I am talking about! loved the ceremony, reminded me of gladiator.

>india is going to become a superpower in your lifetime

I also recommend watching the other biggest Indian hit movie called Dangal. Totally different genre, no dances and such.

youtube.com/watch?v=x_7YlGv9u1g

Literally the only 2 indian films I've watched but if they keep releasing movies like these, I'm definitely sold.

wtf i love india now

Now I know why Indians like Snyder so much, it's basically the same shit, tons of cgi and slow motion.

Thanks for reminding me of this video
youtube.com/watch?v=tWFdbe38L7w

woah

I'm envious of them.

better than JUSTice league!

>Disney

>The Conclusion
>is only the second entry

that city looks like a fascist utopia, one race under one king, great architecture & plenty of prosperity
count me in, wouldn't mind being a soldier ripping gold and treasures from the populace for the good of the kingdom
know any more Indian historical epics like this?

Bunch of indians voting it up but I've seen it and even on a western scale, a solid 7.0-7.5.

watch the video here. that's the swearing in ceremony I mentioned earlier.

I never got dubs in my life and today I got trips and dubs twice in a row...

Yeah, there are some subtle feminist stuff in the movie, but the story actually happened and the 2 girls became gold and silver medalists afaik.

Pajeet here. You guys should see the autism that happens after a simple first look/ poster release. Large banners are printed within 5 mins of the release and people cut photo cakes to celebrate...

Unironically looks like kino, to be fair. Didn't realise Bollywood production values were that good.

even better than the fuhrers, I'm most impressed by the pajeet

pajeet here. the movie is a duology and the budget was 70 million combined for both of it and the cgi is still better than JUSTice league top kek...Watch these vids
There is one more where he climbs an elephant and that shot was pretty epic as well and done without any CGI. Also it got like nearly an hour worth of war scenes in each of the movie.

photo cakes = literal cutouts of the poster?

I bet someone pooped right there in that very moment

Yeah, i was fucking excited when i saw the Wrath of the Lich King trailer. But that's the only time.

Yes. On "icing paper"

The whole film is on Youtube

youtu.be/H9770lB6E2M

Skip to 02;16 for kino shot

the rest of the scene isn't there...where the general takes the oath...this is the one.
youtube.com/watch?v=cCLRCqmlC-o

that's fuhrer level of popularity.

>youtu.be/H9770lB6E2M
the scene at 9:06 is even better.

Difference is these movies are successful though

very nice
col, also Bajirao Mastani is a pretty decent film too

His work on 300 is quite popular here, especially the visuals and action. Has influenced several directors, including the director of the movie trailer posted in the OP.

So much that they even ripped off the logo design of the studios that appears in the intro in 300.

Take a look: youtube.com/watch?v=PmWY3VOqOP8

Visuals from the above flick Magadheer:
youtube.com/watch?v=UkpXhdssKj4
youtube.com/watch?v=yw7vWkcIAvA

The team that did the above movie went on to make a duology with similar visual style and action and succeeded hugely.

Indian directors are still ripping off the fights from 300. One guy ripped off the opening from Watchmen frame 2 frame. Ridiculous stuff.

I know this is Marvelcuck samefagging but Snyder is nowhere as popular as MCU is in India.

Superpower by 3020

300 changed all of action cinema. Surprised to see it took Bollywood so long to pay heed.

at 1:43 you can hear what sounds like a literal monkey screeching

Coronation is at 1:16

Fuck you Sup Forums. Why haven't you told me about this before? Looks pretty interesting.

Sup Forums is for memes and shitposting. fuck off you kino connoisseur

I think that film released in 2009 with 2 years in development. They managed to rip-off Watchmen within a year, however.

youtu.be/AJBN_ZTTmeE?t=1h9m48s

Starts at 1:09:48.

Bump for more anons to see some indian kino. I'd much rather have India to be a Hollywood alternative than the fucking chinese.

Recommend some more indian kino user.

Udaan
Gangs of Waseypur

See That's the only 2 I've seen lol.

Thank you. Looks good.

Damn! Baahubali's foot looks like THAT?