Logan lucky [2017]

really comfy redneck heist flick

i liked it a lot
what did you lads think?

yes

Pacing was off, but it was okay

As a Tennesseean, I couldn't stand to watch this shit. The accents were fucking awful and inauthentic as fuck. Never heard anyone from the southeast that sounded like any of these fucking people, particularly Daniel Craig.

It's pretty comfy and Daniel Craig is great in it

>DUH ACCETS WUZN'T RITE
movie wasn't very good but this is an autistic complaint

Born in New York, but I've lived most of my life in North Carolina. Despite some regional variation, I have to agree--the accents in this movie were terrible.

How is this an autistic complaint? It destroys any sort of immersion or suspension of disbelief. It's impossible to watch.

It was honestly like watching that guy in Sons of Anarchy try to sound like an American.

i can see how that'd bother me if i was an american from the south (or was more familiar with the accent)

> It destroys any sort of immersion or suspension of disbelief. It's impossible to watch.
autism

i think it might be you who is the autismal, friend
have you asked your doc about it?

>no you
autism

It was great, not as good as Ocean's 11/12 but still great. Not American so all your southern speech impediments sound the same to me.

>hurr durr people from the south are all dumb nascar fans

is this the whole movie?

Where do you live in Tennessee?

yeah I liked it well enough. Nothing really that stands out, but comfy as hell and I love heist movies. I also really really like the sister

>I also really really like the sister
>tfw no bombshell redneck getaway-car-driving wife

Pretty much this yeah. I was expecting it to be a lot funnier but I don't think the jokes really land so much. Pretty forgettable apart from Riley, schwiiiiing

memphis

surprisingly great

how can i get a hick gf that looks like this

Dude I'm in Cordova

I want it too user

yeah, desu, whenever i see children in movies wearing skimpy outfits I get really uncomfortable (knowing it's pedowood). hope there was nothing sinister behind it

the thing is that that scene was 100% unnecessary also

other than that it was a pretty entertaining oceans eleven ripoff, which itself is a rip off of some other movie im quite sure

>100% unnecessary also
hmm... yeah
fucking pedos
is it soderbergh? he usually doesn't do movies with kids in them that i can think of

Its directed by the guy that directed oceans 11

The idea of spray tanning with car sprayer is mildly amusing, so I wouldn't say it was unnecessary. I still don't understand how child pageants are allowed though.

If you thought the accents are bad, you haven't left Memphis faggot

???

How did I fucking know? Jesus you faggots are the worst part of TN. Go listen to some KY accents

it's directed by soderbergh, the director of ocean's 11/12/13. And ocean's eleven is a remake.