TIM HEIDECKER IS JEWISH, HAS MELTDOWN ON TWITTER

who was in the wrong here?

Why would you even bother arguing with a guy whose entire schtick is "I'm a comedian but I'm never going to be goofy but I'm always going to be serious but not really because I'm just PREEEETEEEENDING!"? At any moment he'll pull the "I was pretending to be retarded, you got TROLLED!" shit on you.

>using meme arrows outside of Sup Forums

Cringe

>maymay arrows outside of Sup Forums

Kill yourself, OP.

>using meme arrows

Holy shit, mcfucking kill yourself

>Muuuuuh sekrit club
It's a good way to present a scenario or to recap a conversation, what's the problem?

>t. Reddit soyboys

I'm a proud 4channer and let people know I'm redpilled as fuck

No it isn't. It just makes you look like you hace autism

Social media was a mistake.

And sperging out over them doesn't?

Maverick is a fag lmao. What went wrong in his life?

you do know that > has been used that way back before Sup Forums was even a thing?

t. Tim

can't even tell if posts like these are ironic anymore

Im going to assume you were the one talking to him? Considering your cringy use of “>” outside of Sup Forums and trying to claim on here that Tim is the one having the meltdown when it’s clearly the person trying to argue with him. Regardless if you’re that poster or not, it’s pretty clear that Tim was pretty chill with this and maverick was the one getting their panties in a twist

I don't use social media but I think my life would be happier if I didn't go on Sup Forums too

Heidecker handled your autism pretty well. Lose weight and get a job, OP.

goddamn, that Maverick dude is the real dude.

>meme arrows
>"""melt down"""
Maverick, this is way more embarrassing to you

eric is jewish tho right? he looks like one.

no one here cares about tim heidecker

he got ignored when he made that shitty Sup Forums song and when he told people to raid him

>heidecker: that was a tweet in 2013 as a joke
>maverick: REEEE JEWBOY GET OUT 4CHINS 4 TEH EPIC WIN

sounds like heidecker was in the right

as a quote, not as a green text shit post. That dude is a huge faggot

Sup Forums is embarrassing.

It’s not about keeping it secret you twit. It’s a cringy ass thing to do and you basically kill any of your credibility the second you prove that you browse in a cesspool like Sup Forums. I’m guessing you actually tell people in public that you go on here and hope that they think you’re edgy and cool

Remember when Tim & Eric's Awesome Show was Sup Forums's favorite show? But then MDE happened and it was even more retarded and nonsensical and it was just as Trump was taking off so Heidecker became a cuck. Truth is both shows were fucking awful

> meme arrows
Wow way to go retard it sounds like you got BTFO yourself there

dont reply

You're a retard. ">" as a rephrased quotation predates Sup Forums by many a year

>who was in the wrong here?

I'm gonna go with the alt-right manbaby using meme arrows on twitter and searching for 4 year old tweets to pick fights with a comedian

your mere existence is embarassing for your parents

Tim is an insufferable SJW cuck

Yet OP is the one who comes off as the faggot here, no shit Tim wasnt being a serious then you sperg out

Sam hyde's career was a mistake

>Do you believe the Holocaust happened?
>UUUUH DEFINE 'HOLOCAUST' TIM

This is pretty embarassing dude

This

>leaving 1/1/18
What is meant by this? Where is he leaving?

I never talk about Sup Forums IRL to anyone, I just think you're being an autist over the meme arrows

>tfw OP's faggotry makes you side with someone you have no respect for

Why do (D list) celebrities answer to nobodies? Jesus christ have some dignity

Kill yourself retard

holy fuck maddie

ohnononono brah look at this dood

look at the fucking top of his head!

That was before Tim made it public knowledge he was a dickhead. Some of his old stuff is still funny, it just sucks that he's such an ass as a person.