Oh no, Doctor Connor's class. I got so caught up in what I was doing I forgot all about it

Oh no, Doctor Connor's class. I got so caught up in what I was doing I forgot all about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=czTksCF6X8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Kpb9blSLlsA
youtube.com/watch?v=qDHdWKzfbrk
youtube.com/watch?v=fPSfbfK8wYY
youtu.be/LHnSMIT4FU0?t=50s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

KID MODE!

This is not Sup Forums

I hope the pizza's okay.

CMON PARKER

NOTHING STOPS THE BLO-
oh wait wrong game
uhhhh ... fuckin calypso.. all the lines she said.. while I tried in vain to beat her.

I LOST MY BALLOOOOOOON

I f I f l i p t h e p i z z a s M i s t e r A z i z w i l l f l i p o u t

HEY!

I've got a baaaaaaad feeling about this.

Fuck anything else in the game, this was the hardest thing to deal with.

H e s G o n n a K i l l M e

>There will never be another open-world Spider-Man game
I wanna see all five boroughs, a secret identity system with an in-game economy, relationship/friend system, an in-game photography system, and the largest costume collection in any video game to date.

>a secret identity system with an in-game economy, relationship/friend system

>The game is part dating sim.

>Depending on who you build a relationship the most with in the game is who Peter ends up with in the end.

>secret identity system
>in-game economy
>relationship/friend system

Jesus christ please kill yourself. You are the exact reason the video game industry is collapsing in its infancy. I bet you also want CHOICES and dialogue options. And QTEs.

Anything to avoid designing a real game, right? Why make a game when you can make a life simulator for losers like you.

K I L L Y O U R S E F L F

>>There will never be another open-world Spider-Man game

Are you immune to news? It'll be out by Christmas.

P-please guys, I was just foolin'! That's all, just foolin' around!

I SAID KILL YOURSELF

DO IT NOW

YOU HAVE BROUGHT SHAME ON US ALL

GOOO

>Out by Christmas

In what fucking world do you live in? That game won't be out until 2019 at the earliest. Screencap it.

It makes me sad every day that an HD port of Ultimate Spider-Man still doesn't exist.

fuck that kid

Okay.

AY SPIDAY!

YOU THE MAN!

>I've never heard of a placeholder date

I hope your holiday season isn't too disappointing user

>I've never heard of a placeholder date

I hope your holiday season is very disappointing user

Yo, truce till we kill the spider

youtube.com/watch?v=czTksCF6X8Y

i found it an interesting challenge.
wasn't it just a fucking tragedy how spider-man 3 wasnt... just more-of-the-same? how'd they fuck up the best superhero game ever?
and then Ultimate wasn't more of the same either.

WOOOOOOAAAAAAHHHHH HEEE SSSTTTTOOOOLLLLLLEEEE TTTTHHHHHAAAATTTT GGGGUUUUYYYSSSS
PPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZAAAAAAA

spider-man is all ABOUT balancing the two lives. being poor, having to choose between buying MJ flowers or making rent or buying more materials for web fluid...
oh yeah I remember this. what ever became of it? i mean it's not on wiiu so I'll never play it, but..

They have let me down so many times since the awesome of Spidey 2's PS2 game I don't even get my hopes up anymore

>not the bass boosted version

1/10 still gave me an anxiety attack as I CAN'T FUCKING SWING FAST ENOUGH FUCK

>having to choose between buying MJ flowers or making rent or buying more materials for web fluid...
That doesn't sound fun at all! I want crazy comic book style adventures instead.

What if there's a sex scene involved?

GET A JOB

Who needs sex when you can fight J. Jonah Jameson instead?

Is this the game that was from? I remember the sound so distinctly but have no idea where it was from.

ps1 Spider-Man. Also known as the best Spider-Man Game,

If you only knew!

I came here to post Ultimate Spider-man, but someone beat me to it.

Oh well, make way for best spider-man game (and comic series)

This game was my jam, even the venom parts were actually good and not forced , the only thing I did not like was the races.

Races did bog it down, especially when I was playing this at the same time as Simpsons Hit & Run and Jak 3 which both have a shit ton of races already
But racing Johnny Storm in a Spider-Man game was really the first time I'd experienced a shared universe type setting, and it just made it so enjoyable

Did anyone else completely ignore missions and climb to the top of the Empire state building just to jump off?

Yes, every single person does this in all open world games.

I especially liked doing it in [prototype] and bodyslamming people into the ground from the top of the tallest building, while disguised as a enfeebled old brittle grandma.

Ultimate was good in it's own way, Venom was a ton of fun. Mainly it's a matter of if you like double jumps, or charged jumps. Though SM2 has better grappling. Getting four guys in a web lariat at once and throwing them off a skyscraper was awesome. So was grabbing a guy, swinging to the top of the tallest building, and doing a spinning piledriver for a hundred stories and he somehow lives. No other hero game did BFR as well as SM2. Plus, Black Cat was awesome.

That episode was insane

I think you're forgetting the sinking boats.

The boats were easy compared to the balloons.

Well that was fun.

This. How have they fucked up the webswinging in every game since?

MAI BAHLOEEEWN

"thwip"

*pop*

>Woman gets purse snatched.

>Grab the purse.

>Run past the lady.

>Throw it in the ocean.

oh fuck, right.
it was so sweet...
your credit card info is safe, lady!

Reminder that this is the best one youtube.com/watch?v=Kpb9blSLlsA

HAHAHAHA IS THIS A VIDEO GAME?

Look at how bad the CGI is! I can't believe that they're trying to get away with this in the new Spiderman movie!

Either I'm being autistic as shit and your joking. Or you actually think this is the movie.

I'm not sure which one would be more sad.

He's joking autist

O-oh

I could dig QTEs and dialogue choices in a Spider-man game if I could play as the villain and make those choices before I get my ass kicked

>First movie games lets you play as GOBLIN

>Second would pioneer how Spidey games would play

I loved how properly comic universe Web of Shadows was, despite it being a glitch fest at times. I just wish Dimensions combat had some more depth.

I just wish it got a sequel

>Spider-Man game is part dating sim
>Whoever you form the strongest bond with is the one that Norman fucks with the most

The suit design in this is horrid gutter trash but that footage looked really solid.

Just as long as I can switch to Symbiote/Big Time/MacFarlane/Scarlet Spider/Bag Man, I'll be happy.

Why was the Spider-Man 3 game so lame? I got it on the PS3 and I remember the goblin being shit to play as, the QTEs being horrible, and glitches out the wazoo.

I still remember the boss fight with Kingpin vividly. For literally 5 times in a row I would kick his ass so hard and juggle him in the air, he'd get stuck in the roof and I had to restart the fight.

That, and I remember using Spidey's camera to take an upskirt photo of one of the bosses. But that was one of the few good moments.

ALL IN THE SUIT THAT YOU WEAR
WHEN YOU'RE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING
IT'S IN THE SUIT THAT YOU WEAR
WHEN YOU'RE HIDING FROM SOMEONE
ALL IN THE SUIT THAT YOU WEAR
WHEN YOU WEAR IT

HES THE MON HES THE MON HES THE SPIDERMON

Hey gamers what's for lunch?

youtube.com/watch?v=Kpb9blSLlsA

>Best spiderman game

It can't be, because this exists.

youtube.com/watch?v=qDHdWKzfbrk

I don't think anything triggers me more than that

>Grab enemy by the collar
>Take him to the top of the highest building
>Jump off
>Piledrive him from hundreds of feet in the air
Why didn't we get a Spider-Man as good as this one afterwards?

you da...

WOMAN?????

>Also known as the best Spider-Man Game
Haha, no.

post yfw this happened

>"Woah that's a pretty big health ba-"

'no'

youtube.com/watch?v=fPSfbfK8wYY

Shit's pretty hard. Nearly broke the controller.

>Goldfinger's Superman in THPS2

The Mysterio of Liberty statue was pretty dope.

>It's a mission with large open water
>MC can't swim

Like Vice City all over again.

>You now remember that ability that lets you web enemies and then continuously swing them over your head and slam them on the ground

>Web hammer ability
>Lets you tie them up to a traffic post

yesssssss

>Watch them helplessly dangle
>Keep punching them as their bodies swing back and forth

>Spider of Murder tower piledrive

Top fun

>Guy somehow survives
>Spider-Man likely paralyzed him for life

Pretty much every "Why doesn't Batman piledrive the Joker" thread ever.

I remember actively comparing Prototype and Spider-Man 2/Web of Shadows to this type of open world fun.

Prototype was also pretty fun. Nothing was more enjoyable than grabbing an unsuspecting old woman by the throat, running off with her and then throwing her as hard as you can against a vehicle and watch her body bounce off it.

>that spoiler.

Wait that was a thing you could do? With which villain?

youtu.be/LHnSMIT4FU0?t=50s
>0:50
>YOUR COCK IS FASTER THAN YOU
What did they mean by this?

lel

I used to try my damndest to take a bad guy up there so I could throw him off. Due to the swinging-while-holding-a-guy mechanics I'd only ever get to like the secondary top tier of the building, but the mook would still bounce like fifty feet once he hit the ground.

>run into random mission
>Thug: Time for a bit of the ol' ultraviolence
>mfw

Also, I swear Spider-Man has a voice line referencing Daredevil/Hells Kitchen, but I only ever heard it once if so.

HUUUUUUUUUUNGER
FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED