The Greatest. That's what they call her. Carol Danvers has been to the depths of outer space and back...

The Greatest. That's what they call her. Carol Danvers has been to the depths of outer space and back, but that still hasn't prepared her for her newfound status of biggest super hero ever. Yaas, Queen! Danvers may not like the crown she's wearing, but boy does it look good on her. Just watch out for the thorns it comes with—forces trying to take down everything Carol has built. Carol Danvers makes her triumphant return as the Mighty Captain Marvel! Written by celebrity writer Margaret Stohl (Beautiful Creatures, Black Widow: Forever Red) and drawn by the artfully talented Ramon Rosanas (Ant-Man), this bold new take on Earth's mightiest and favorite hero!

I would prefer Mary Jane Watson as Captain Marvel.

>this bold new take on Earth's mightiest and favorite hero!
It's literally KSD lite, including fucked up powers and Carol being boring as cardboard.

January emailed, it wants its shitpost back.

Same here.

Why is Rucka's OC hunting the devil? I thought everyone decided that Punisher vs demons was a terrible idea.

When do you guys predict the next relaunch?

cause Married

Post secret empire.

You could have stopped this, Sup Forums, if you had given Butters-Captain Marvel more attention than KSD-Captain Marvel got. Now it's going to be KSD-tier Captain Marvel from here on out.

Issue 2 down to 23k.

You ever get the feeling they're just killing time until the Captain Marvel movie to discover what the direction for Carol Danvers should be?

Cause I feel like the moment that film strikes, her series will finally have a definitive tone.

She had a great direction that they swiped from EMH but then Bendis happened and B&F decided to get out while they could.

yeah, it will still sell like shit however. but then they might actually drop her.

When he will kill that ro?

>When he will kill that ro?
I miss him.

Marvel really has no idea what they would be missing with a Genis/Carol team up

like 30 pages of Genis smacktalking her and kicking her ass.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>Earth's mightiest and favorite hero!

Wait, was this back when he had the butt sticker?

Only Captain Brand Name worth the title

>Wait, was this back when he had the butt sticker?
Yes.

is jack of hearts dead again?

>is jack of hearts dead again?
Not sure

Stohl's just KSD lite. Fazekas and Butters was a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better Carol than the two of them.

YA NOVELISTS WERE A MISTAKE!
A MISTAKE!

I unironically agree with you. HOW DID IT COME TO THIS!

So EXXXXXXXXTREEEEEEEEEEEME I can smell it

Preacher, do you have every Marvel comic on your HAD or something?