YJ Season 3 Discussion

>More Kryptonian powers NEVER EVER
>Aging NEVER EVER
And he's not even the physically strongest member if the Team anymore thanks to Blue Beetle.

>in S1, he took punches easily from Superman-strength Amazo and was able to grapple with a mind-controlled Superman fairly evenly and hold him in an armlock for like 30 secs
>In S2, cucked by a fish, jobbed to Aqualad, jobbed to Blue Beetle in two punches, won no fights against named characters, and is no longer even the physically strongest on the team.
It's almost embarrasing. Will they fix him?
>tfw this neutered jobberKon in S3 is probably the only one we'll get since Jon has taken the Superboy name in the comics.

Also, will Kyle Rayner become a part of The Team a la de-aged Zatanna?

why do people keep bringing Kyle up? Did Weis bring him up or something?
Only reason I'd want him de-aged and added to the team is so they have more space capable heroes for when New Gods shit eventually goes down.

Which speaking of that, I really hope they get it going from the jump instead of waiting to bring in Darkseid until halfway through the season

Why we literally still have no news about season 3?

Because animation takes a fucking long time, and Weis fucked up by announcing season 3 before production on it had even started

I doubt we see this season anytime before 2019 at the earliest

Make him a teenager if you must, but I want him!

>Young Kyle, Donna, Jason and Arsenal team-up as the Outlaws
>A Booster/Ted/Jaime/Bart time travel episode
>Tim being more than absolutely nothing

I hope this goes on Netflix and not the rumored DC streaming app. Netflix is where the show got high demand so I imagine it'll go there.

It won't, in the UK Amazon has the right to all WBs shows and movies

I can't decide if I want this to scale back and focus on the original characters or expand to include another new generation

He got it better than Wally at least and Wally was actually a likable character.

what new characters do you think we're going to see, assuming another timeskip happens?
Damian Wayne
Steph Brown
Connor Hawke
-if only for Weisman's love of c- and d- listers
maybe wally's kids
I'm hoping to see Raven or Starfire pop up, maybe Terra too but i don't know if those are likely
Jericho or Ravager could be possibilities

>dc hasn't invented a good teen hero in a decade or so`

YJ season 2 was bad, user, that's why his powerlevels got wonky. Honestly don't know how Sup Forums got brainwashed into thinking that shit was acceptable.

season 2 had some good storylines
>not liking arsenal/Cheshire plot
>not liking anything involving aqualad, the light, and keikaku

also
the superfriends/static shock episodes were hype

They had no personalities, they were a waste of space in an already bloated cast

>liking arsenal shit while knowing where it goes
>liking them pulling arsenal shit in THE FUCKING SECOND SEASON
It was this "lol let's do flashpoint in flash season 3" bullshit that makes the season bad and the shows cancellation inevitable. Nothing good comes from copy-pasting comic storylines that early.

yeah but arsenal had some sick fight scenes

Doesn't salvage the season. And the timeskip did not have any positive effects on the story at all, what a waste of potential storylines.

Just use Kodi you idiots

None of that was good. Do all toonfags have such low standards?

>maybe wally's kids
probably not

You retard, our problem isn't watching it, anyone with the internet can watch any show in the year 2017, it's figuring out who's distributing it, producing it and giving it budget.

can't be any worse than reading cape comics

Bunker