Say hello to Marvel's first pedophile super hero

Say hello to Marvel's first pedophile super hero.

Finally Sup Forums users get some representation in comics.

It's okay.
Nothing happened with her and Miles.
It was just a tease.
A tease of a long crossover that literally amounted to nothing and wasted everyone's time.
And still no Gwenom.

Unless Miles is a prepubescent child, it's not really pedophilia.

Apparently it's ok if it's an older woman and younger man, despite that still being disgusting

Honey. Child.

Colossus had her beat.

Are you retarded?

Yeah cause a high school girl and a college guy is so fucking unheard of.

She's 21 and he's 16, that counts as pedophilia. Even if they never did it, she still showed interests in him.

>Batgirl blush
Isn't that more Gwenpool's shtick

>that counts as pedophilia.
No it doesn't. 16 year olds aren't children.

Wait, I don't know too much about him but isn't Miles in collage?

no

>She's 21 and he's 16, that counts as pedophilia.
It literally does not.

Legally they are, yes.

In certain states and countries.

Legally they are "minors" not "children". Besides that 16 is the age of consent in most places. And finally laws don't create the definition of 'pedophilia'.

No

Pedophilia is pre-pubescent children. What you're talking about is statutory rape, and even then only Plenty of parts of the world where 15/16 is perfectly legal.

maybe in your shit country/state they are

She's not even 21

There's a 2 year difference as stated in the comic

casual

Colossus was 20-21 and dating a 13 years old Kitty

Hey Sup Forums, still mad about "blacked"? Going to trump up the issue again?

Not even. It's a three year difference for this crossover. Ultimate Gwen was only two plus years older. Ultimate cartoon Spidergwen looked to be two also and CAME from Miles' original universe.

And no I don't want Miles ending up with Gwen.

How the hell is this thread Sup Forums? Misinformed yes, but Sup Forums? Christ, Sup Forums needs to grow some balls.

>3 year difference

Gwen needs to step her game up.

4-5 year difference.

The events of Spiderverse were two years prior to her book and during spiderverse she was college age.

College age is a pretty broad range. I started when I was 17.

Yeah, but she expresses that she feels guilty about not being in college. So it's safe to say it wasn't 17. Also, she was found passed out in a bar at one point in the book.

As a general rule, if someone says something you don't like, they're either from reddit, tumblr, Sup Forums or Sup Forums.
Just choose whichever suits your needs and you can win any argument on Sup Forums

>people in this thread unironically defending a female pedophile

And here I was thinking Sup Forumsmblr was just a myth

It's just wish-fulfillment fantasy.
Everyone wishes they could have been molested by an autistic womanchild when they were a kid, right?

Go back to redbl/pul/r, asshat

>pure Peterfag isolationists
If you haven't been to any Miles threads then you would probably don't know about the spam. Well maybe that's better.

>Just choose whichever suits your needs and you can win any argument on Sup Forums

This is a general rule on any board user, not just here.

>Spam.

Judging by your knee jerk reaction, could it be that they're just expressing opinions that you don't like?

Sorry user, I think you're alone on that one.

Meh. Disney was there in the 50's.

I mean. Bait should be far more researched OP.

Not even close

Hello.

(you)

They didn't fuck, though. Pedophiles are fine as long as they don't or don't get the chance to act on their urges.

>burgers

How does a little girl having a crush on an adult make anyone involved a pedophile?

That's not Professir X.

uncanny X-Men? more like uncanny vally.

>First

Oh.

Oh, my sweet, sweet summer children...

>Sup Forums, home of pedobear, is now anti-pedo?
>tumblr, home of trigger warnings for even mentioning that rape is a thing that happens, is pro child rape?

just trying to make sure I'm following you here
I'm obviously not supporting pedos, no excuses for that, they're totally fucked in the head, but where do you think you are? half the reason anyone comes here is for all the insane bullshit people say.

btw if anyone's figured out how Sup Forums went from fucking with billionaires to shilling for them, feel free to share that as well

Female on male child rape, it's empowering and progressive.

Also, Tumblr is the place that has fan girls for the Columbine shooters. They're kinda hypocritical.

What about Colossus?

not in the land of the glorious and free.

You think Sue waited till she was of age before claiming Reed's asspussy? I feel like you don't understand Sue...

nope

Kitty's "issue" was specifically he wasn't. He so wasn't that he waited until she was 18 and some change to even attempt an actual relationship.

They retconned her to 19 and miles to 16.5

There would have to be a female pedo to defend in he first place for that.

>implying hero

So it's not even like Spidey and Black Cat in the USM comic?

That's some weaksauce /ss/.

Issue?

>laws don't create the definition of 'pedophilia'.

Then ACTUALLY what does? Is it you?

Idiot.

Not him, but it was science guys years ago.

Definition of pedophilia is sexual attraction to prepubescent children. That is, individuals who have not developed secondary sexual characteristics.

Which, funnily enough, Miles might actually fit due to lack of facial hair and and small body/slim build. But that other user is right. Age of consent actually has nothing to do with pedophilia.

Really? cause I'm pretty certain the criminal code on my desk would beg to disagree.

And I'm sure science guys would disagree with those, provided they have a different definition.

If you're going to lie, user, don't be so transparent about it, please. Criminal code terminology is 'sex with a minor' and 'statutory rape.' It doesn't actually use the term 'pedophilia,' which is a scientific and/or layman's term.

You know what? fair enough. I was wrong about that one.

It takes true character to admit when one is wrong, especially on an anonymous imageboard where no reputation is at stake.
Don't worry about it, user.

Damn. Props user, serious props.

>What is hebephilia

Something normalfags call pedophilia because if you fuck someone one day under 18, then you're a kiddie-fiddler to them.

Actually I meant ephebophilia but you're still right.

Either way.
It's all or nothing with those people.

I hate it when comics do this

It's obvious from the get go it won't actually happen, and simply wait for fan reaction to see if makes sales

Hell, the crossover could have been them dealing with their dad issues, but only Miles gets any development on it while Gwen's was sidelined to her next arc

She should be punished.

And they're right, because the only people making the distinction are the pedophiles.

And anyone who isn't going to demonize someone because they want to fuck a 17 year old.
Go to hell, "moral"fag, they and you are most definitely not right.

A different word for the exact same shit. It's like calling fat whores "thicc"

What about that time Warren was fucking Husk

We make the laws pedofuck. We are absolutely right and rape awaits you in prison. Just like all the other pedofucks who have probably spouted your exact same lines

And the funny thing about that is 1) SHE came on to HIM, and 2) when he dumped her, HE was portrayed as "IN THE WRONG".

ok lmao
stay mad

No, he's right. Please stop trying to fuck children.

Kek.

The idea here anons is that you shouldn't hold a person that may share only a 1-3 difference with the consenter to the same ethical value of a pedophile. If you really think it's immoral for a 18 year old to fuck a 17 year old only because "muh lokal laws" says it is than you really need re-evaluate your beliefs.