Stranger Things

>le 80s retro nerd pandering series xDD

Does anyone actually thing this is good? The psychic chick is the worst character in the show too

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DNwX1UbVUnU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah I think it’s really well made and well acted. It’s enjoyable to watch certainly.

kys

It's a comfy show. Season 2 was reasonably enjoyable. Episode 7 was the absolute worst tv I've ever watched though

You mean Season 1 was enjoyable(partly because of how derivative it is and how many things it copies from other 80s classics) and Season 2 was complete demodogshit, right?

It's kino kiddo

it's wroth watching for Finn Wolfhard

snow ball eleven is best eleven :3

She's getting uglier as time goes

Season 1 was an interesting nostalgia ride through 80s horror/thriller teen movies.
Season 2 tried to recapture that same aesthetic and feeling and completely failed in my opinion. Not that it was necessarily bad but it was so bland and formulaic. It felt like it was going by the book; adding a new character that has to have the events of the first season explained to her, etc. It just feels unnecessary and I think it's going to continue to drop in quality as the years go on.

Also episode 7 is irredeemable. One of the worst decisions in recent memory in television was greenlighting that piece of shit

>The psychic chick is the worst character in the show too
Maximus plebus

5>2>4>1>3

Perfect

Poast moar millie

5 is best, but you are underrating her natural curly hair look it’s third or second best

I do like her curls but in the show they look too scruffy.

the worst character is mike. the eleven-mike thing is the worst part of the show.

season 2 was good. season 1 is too slow.

What is this? This wasn't in the show.

Who greenlit a pantless photo shoot for a 13 year old?

>not liking 80s retro pandering
unironically kys
>t. synthwave fan

This synth song fits really well with the 11/Mike storyline
youtu.be/DNwX1UbVUnU

Did they use it on the second season? I haven't watched anything yet.

>he hasn't seen the directors cut

It’s from an artist not affiliated with the show. That channel posts synth songs with fitting pictures of 80’s movies and things like that.

I know that, I follow NRW. I was wondering if a NRW song had made it to Stranger Things. Timecop1983 is based af.

>>not liking 80s retro pandering
If they did something other than rip-o... wait I mean make "references" to 80s pop culture it would be fine.