What did Sup Forums think of this kino?

What did Sup Forums think of this kino?

>inb4 hurrdurr Netflix

I just want more bumblebutt Kemper desu

STOP TICKLING FEET

It was great cant wait for season 2

really great, guy playing kemper knocked it out of the park

8 FRESH CUNTS

>You will never sit back and eat pizza with Kemper while he tells you stories about his psycho mother

>feed the cat
>it dies
what were they trying to tell us?

Aside from some of the acting it was pretty good.

>Buy cigarettes and shoes as a gift for shoefag in prison
>He starts masturbating onto then right infront of you

Lesbians are destroyers of life

I couldn't finish the second episode, this show was so fucking boring and unmemorable

best show on Netflix

id watch a whole series on based kemper and his adventures

Stranger Things is probably more your speed

why do americans glorify serial killers?

I only liked Tenk

Get a fucking attention span

t. a woman

10/10 kino.
True kino has a template.. for shekels people deviate from it. This was kino.

RIPE.

It gets infinitely better once main guy meets FBI Batou and Kemper the serial killer

That last scene with kemper, fuck

I TICKLED THEM BECAUSE THEY WERE LYING

Had much more bad scenes and arcs than good.

I liked it. My kind of show.

Am I autistic for thinking that the cat storyline was going to end with her murdering the cat like Dutch in The Shield?

hurrdurr Netflix

Am I supposed to think the main guy is some sort of sociopath towards the end of the show or is the actor just weird?

The Fincher and Andrew Douglas episodes are so much better than the mid part of the series, it's really jarring.

There is literally nothing wrong with being a serial killer.

its obviously drawing parallels between him and the killers, he's clearly a narcissist and has several "stressors" happen, but instead of killing he has a panic attack

outside of the led zeppelin and killer interviews it was boring as fuck. also why did he cuck himself?

They wasted time on tickling kids feet when they could have done more Kemper or another killer and kept it exciting longer

I’m a girl and the guy I introduced this to couldn’t handle it

Did you like watching the guy get cucked? Did you like it in a sexual way? Please respond.

The guy playing Bill was a great actor, I'm surprised I haven't seen him in anything before now.

It was his own fault

Here we go.

The main actor cannot act, at all.

The interviews are the only interesting portion of the show and the drama is tacked on to appeal to the average viewer.

He wasnt terrible but I feel like he rushed a lot of the dialogue. With the direction they took his character in though I can't help but wonder if it is on purpose.

this show is heavily overrated, prime soyboy kino

t. a kissless Sup Forumsfag repressed homosexual

8 HOT PIECES OF ASS

>being this shook someone doesn't like your boring ass show

Was i supposed to know who the guy burning photos at the end was? Or is it supposed to be a reference to some famous killer? (Im not american)

its only slow because you cant get into it infact its not slow at all until you start to appreciate it the more you watch it

He is the BTK killer, probably going to be the main focus of the second season. Although I have no idea how they will do it since BTK only got caught in 2005.

BTK

you realize with the inundation of these images that they have the opposite effect now, right? nothing is less original or more indicative of a mongoloid than continuing to post these images, especially out of the context of capeshit

Why are you so tense?

Why did FBI man take psychology girl back after he saw her canoodling with her classmate?

it's the stranger things for people who think they are smart

Explain what that even means

>kino

Show was fucking awful, why cant Netflix shows into any sort of subtlety.

AHH DurrBuhGAGA

Stranger Things is the Stranger Things for people who think they are smart

>u reahlize dat wen u post dese fotos dey dnt du wat u tink dey r u doin ???

got em

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>This is the state of shitposting in nu-Sup Forums

Blast this board from the planet.

lol dude, fuck 4chanas man.