Disney star wars

How did they fuck up this badly?

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/play/ZjdYq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>grevious or darth maul not on the list
Fake news

They made an unlikable Mary Sue girl power fantasy the main character of a series for boys

How the fuck did leia get first, like she's the second best imo but I always thought people had a boner over han

>the gurls in this movie ar sssssooooooo good
webmshare.com/play/ZjdYq

>Rey beating Jar Jar
>by 1%

this
They lack substance and foundation which is clear to even the brainlets they're meant to appeal to. Also, token placement of various ethnic groups to try to lure them to the box office while given them shit tier roles and personas is an insult.

Leia, really? She's a fucking bitch in the movies. Worst fucking personality imaginable.

>bold names are from the newest films
>snoke is not bold

What did they mean by this?

Fuck nu star wars

>we are doing something new and original with strong female leads!
>Leia destroys their strong female leads

carrie fisher boost

Palpatine being that low invalidates the whole list

it's almost like people prefer women who are actually feminine.

What does favorable impression even mean

>leia beating out luke
>luke tied with fuckin' chewbacca
>obi-wan not top three
>anakin more likable than darth vader
>jar jar binks not at 0%

did they poll literal retards or something?

I rewatched episode 7 last night so that I could remind myself why I didn't like it (or to like it, somehow). The dialogue is atrocious. That's the main factor. I think most people would agree if they just realized it themselves.

>jar jar binks not at 0%

Nice to see a fellow redditor here *tips

>Who goes first, me, you?
I knew what I was in for writing wise pretty much instantly.

>more popular than rey, finn and myself

>Dooku second to last
>behind fucking Wedge Antilles literally WHO?
>that gap between Jar Jar and Mace though
if Samuel L Jackson was less poplualr than Jar Jar then what hope does Boyega have?

just like real life, then.

i like christopher lee but dooku is kind of a shit character.

>Only 40% of you audience feel positively about the main characters
Embarrassing.

>among 2,200 adults

yeah dropped it right there. It might give some indication at the extreme ends, but that's way too small a sample size for something that literally everyone on earth has some kind of opinion on. There's probably more than 2,200 adults on Sup Forums who would 'tism up the poll for completely different results.

>I NOW STEETS
>DISBEY STAAH WAAAH IT GGODEE

Because it's much funner to pretend to be a Jedi hero, a tough princess who kicks butt and a smug handsome smuggler than a cunty woman, a thirsty nigger or an invincible spic

Check this out

>palpy that low
>padme above/tied fett

>Lando at 43%
>Boba Fett at 39%
>Leia Number 1
Fake news

Who the hell is Jyn Erzo?

Rogue One qt

>princess leia number 1

who did they poll for this

owner of the indianapolis colts

> Padme 39%
HOW ?

>49% have a favorable impression of Darth Vader.

Did Nate Bantha-Poodoo run this poll?

Snoke has a small penis

Its not 'how good a character are they?' its 'how favourable is your impression of them?' in which case Sheev is the only one doing his job and Darth Vader is a cuck who everyone likes.

Snoke is unfavourable coz no one knows or cares about him, that's different. Same with Dooku, but only coz most ppl are plebs.

How the fuck is Darth Vader so low? Lower than Anakin?
Did people pretend to be clever and picked Anakin because he technically stopped being Darth Vader before he died?
>Emperor lower than prequel characters
Jesus Christ.

If i saw this on set, I'd jump right on her and start fucking. I don't give a fuck.

So people like Finn better than Boba Fett and Palpatine? Looks like theyre doing fine.

You'd slide right off as her ass is a perfectly flat frictionless plane.

>Rey above Sheev
Discarded

I dunno but the brand feels over exposed

Why doesn't this list have PORG

>Rey as popular as Jar-Jar Binks.
Can Nu-Wars recover from this?

Jar-Jar is cute. CUTE!

anything positive you dumb fuck, its the only reason leia is so high, guys want to fuck her, nu-males think shes a bad ass bitch, girls want to be her

what about Leia wasnt strong?

>rey only 1 percentage point above jar jar
LMAO

This, and then Jar Jar over Mace Dindu. Come on.
>Princess Leia over anyone
what feminist preschool class did they poll??

Leia's fresh in their minds because Fisher died recently.

Cuckold trilogy BTFO
How will mouse kikes ever recover

>DUHHHHHHHHH A POLL DOESN'T MAKE SENSE UNLESS YOU ASK LITERALLY EVERYONE ON EARTH HURRRRRRRRRR
>*eats handful of own shit*

>PADME higher than anyone

Nothing. That's the joke.

Dialogue and delivery.

>YORE 'AN SOLOW
>DIS IS DA MILENEM FALKO
>DROID PLEASE
>WhotalksfirstdoyoutalkfirstordoItalkfirst

In StarWars.com's 2015 popularity contest, Ahsoka Tona won over Luke.

Take that for what you will, but I think it proves that newer characters can be accepted into the community. Rey is just shit.

Tano*

More like Princess Slaya because she's such a #powerful female character

YAAAASSSS SLAYYY

the moment you realize 99% of the planets pop are plebs being led by the media the more this shit makes sense. also fuck rlm for turning everyone against star wars

>Mace Windu
>32%
YES THEY DESERVE TO DIE
AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL

>Jar Jar Binks over Kylo and Jyn
It's like pottery

>that filename

what mew interview is this?

>Queen Amidala is as popular as Rey
this franchise is in deep trouble

>Leia destroys their strong female leads
How unfortunate that JJ Abrams and Kathleen Kennedy sidelined Leia in the Force Awakens. In The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi, she was implied by Yoda, Luke and Vader to have *As Much* potential in the Force as Luke (a potential that was actually explored in the Expanded Universe novels). If JJ Abrams and Kathleen Kennedy wanted to actually show a female Force user and develop alternative perspectives on the nature of the Force, they should have used Leia. As a diplomat, leader, and mother, she could have used and been guided by the Force in ways we've not seen onscreen yet. Mediating disputes between contentious factions after the fall of the Empire. Inspiring hope, courage and forgiveness in those who follow her. Drawing on the selfless maternal instinct to protect and sacrifice for her children. These are just several new and compelling ways Leia could have demonstrated how the Light Side of the Force can be used for good.

What a shame JJ Abrams and Kathleen Kennedy did Leia and Carrie Fisher such a disservice. Instead of developing a beloved and classic character in a way that elevated the story and universe of Star Wars, they took a page from fanfiction.net and inserted Rey.

Now Carrie Fisher is dead, and their failure is complete.

>Snoke isn't bold
PROOOOOOOOOOF

Because he was mentioned in Revenge of the Sith.