What's the best cameo?

what's the best cameo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bbtnUoHJ9Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=vFhrc32kF6E
youtube.com/watch?v=WEnGy2hTHgA
youtube.com/watch?v=NSSW8aUbAn8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That wasn't a cameo it was at least enough to be considered a minor supporting role.

Definitely not this one

I'm really over Rick and Morty but the scene in the alien hospital. The one where the alien is describing the importance of the penis in earth society. It was fucking Werner Herzog and that made it actually funny to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=bbtnUoHJ9Qk

Probably the scene in Spider-Man 2 when David Duke shows up looking for Peter with a collection of correspondences he and Uncle Ben had been keeping up over the years. It was touching.

Amazing

I've always been weirded out at how much Martin and Charlie look alike. It's fucking uncanny. They could be twins.

Any of the Stan Lee cameos in the MCU xD

the one where he plays a smart ass under achiever

Does this count as a cameo?

Bill Murray is too much of a meme actor to make good cameos. Seeing as cameos are essentially meme roles, they're always most effective when done by a non-meme actor

/thread ya cunts

Strange that they look so similar.

no

>le bill murray!!! xD look at how sardonic and disinterested he is lmao!!! I love ghosterbusters!

yes

Zoolander

The actors in Loki's play at the start of Thor Ragnarok

Who were they?

number one

I don't know why I found that film so hilarious after the first viewing, then hideous and cringey when I tried to watch it again.

The opening of Goldmember: youtube.com/watch?v=vFhrc32kF6E

He was much better in Home Alone.

Hard to beat those, not sure if Cruise counts as a cameo but....trips....eh

I didn't even realize it was him until I started reading trivia about the movie because I only seen images of him old with grey hair, glasses and without a beard.

Director cameos feel like cheating in this question. They're one of the oldest and most expected Hollywood memes.

youtube.com/watch?v=vFhrc32kF6E

Ironically this would have been the better Austin Powers 3.

Yessss...I wonder why that is!?

Emilio Esteves could get in on that action too! Am I right!?...shits cray-cray...

This one is quick and great though

Fucking potatocams

Zack Snyder snuck himself in Dawn of the Dead? Cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=WEnGy2hTHgA

This isn't a cameo but David Lynch is a regular character on the Cleveland Show, and the character looks exactly like him

youtube.com/watch?v=NSSW8aUbAn8

He was great in family guy as well.

i always wondered if lucas and eddie ever tag teamed a trany on a set of this film

Matt Damon as Loki
Sam Neill from fuckin Jurassic Park as Odin
the other Hemsworth brother (not Luke) as Thor

You aged.

That was a great run,
David lynch helping someone become a late show host?
Genius

Matt Damon in Thor
Also, Matt Damon in Eurotrip

I'm honestly surprised that celebrities just don't throw themselves as backgrounds in random movies.

Why the fuck was Matt Damon in Thor? Also: was the Thor actor anyone famous? I thought it might be Chad's younger, lamer brother, but couldn't tell.

Craig in TFA was pretty cool.

Is that Melania too? Damn

Thor actor was indeed Luke Hemsworth. And Odin was Sam Neil

This was great
>You’re a comedian? I thought you were a news guy! You haven’t made me laugh once since I met you.

Oh FUCK I didn't catch Sam Neil. Surprised he bothered to fly 20+ hours from his farm just for that.

This is the best cameo, ever.

That never happened.

He Directed it faggot.

*Geisterbüsters

>But not to come late

You are correct but for a different reason.

god i missed seeing shit like this for zombie movies

What movie?

The rundown... Faggot.

Anything with "cameos" is capeshit tier pleb grabage.

Why are surprised someone wouldn't recognize it? That movie was shit

pinecone

There's actually two cameos here. The guy on the left is Owen Wilson

This scene is 10/10 Bruce material.

His name is literally on the fucking screen. Cameo appearances, by definition, are uncredited.

As are you

Bowie's face was very common for a while. If they didn't have the text there he could have been mistaken for some random.

>Nixon? Really?

based fucking billy zane

It was good when it came out.. Its aged like shit.. I used faggot as term of endearment , fag.

>listen to your friend billy zane, hes a cool dude.

The Darjeeling Limited

I'm kidding, why was he in this?