Adult Swim April Fools 2017

It's that time of year and the prank is literally tomorrow night, assuming they do a prank given the bait-and-switch non-prank they did last year.

What do you think they are going to do, if anything?

Miguzi? The Room? A failed pilot? Something else entirely different?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adult_Swim#April_Fools.27_Day_stunts
youtu.be/BBvY67L2vRE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

After last year, I'm not sure if there's even going to be a prank this year.

why would do a miguzi prank

I don't know, but I've heard a lot of people say that a Miguzi-themed prank would be cool. I disagree, personally.

Last year was the prank. They heavily advertised it (which they never do before) only to do nothing.

Rick and Morty prank.

Rick and Morty new season premiere except after one minute they pull a "2007" and minimize it to a small box in the corner and run an all night marathon of Home Movies.

An entire night of inter-dimensional cable.

The Room

A Miguzi prank would be amazing.

please no

That would make sense, actually

It's gonna be 12 Oz. Mouse aired in full movie-style with limited commercial interruptions/some other goodies.

Why? Because you can air the full series in 5 hours and two because Adult Swim randomly has the final episode of 12 Oz Mouse "Prolegomenon" listed in the 4 AM on that night's schedule despite the fact that no 12 Oz Mouse episodes have rerun at all since 2016.

It's going to be something anticlimatic like cointhunt.

This,

I would also laugh so hard if they start airing "The Room" or the 2007 Aqua Teen movie too and do the same thing.

OH SHIT. What if they brought it back?

>Samurai Jack Starts
>45 seconds in, Video Signal cuts out
>"Transmission Lost"
>"Searching..."
>"..."
>"New Transmission Signal Found"
>"Uploading Transmission..."
>"..."
>"........"
>"................."

>"LIVING HERE IN JERSEY, FIGHTING VILLAIN FROM AFAR..."

>mfw

Is there any place I can watch past April Fools day recordings?

Its Friday not Saturday

Plus as wouldn't fuck with Jack like that

Nothing will ever top the Toonami revival but I really hope they actually put some effort into it this year rather than some bullshit with Fish Center or nothing like they did last year.

aw man I like Fish Center

But that's just me being a huge sucker for fish, so whatever

Then I'd subscribe to a TV service just to catch it.
It's a tucking masterpiece.

I suppose it's mainly because I never watch Fish Center, but Coin Hunt was a pretty big disappointment.

They should do a GitS marathon complete with fart noises like they did like ten years ago

Fish center was ok, but only if you were watching the stream they did with it.

They did Toonami.
I want Cartoon Cartoon Fridays now.

THIS

If i wanted that id see the movie

What I would do is re-air all of the currently released Samurai Jack episodes, but have all of the dialogue replaced with lines from The Room.

>Jack running from daughters
>"You are tearing me apart Lisa!!"
>Jack beheads daughter
>"Dumb bitch!"
>Jack falls into river
>"Screw the whole world!"
>Jack meets wolf in cave
>"Hi doggie."

It would be fucking great.

>And you could only hear it in SAP

With Samurai Jack back I'd love to see some new 12 oz Mouse. I wonder what Fitz, Skillet, Peanut Cop and all those characters are up to.

>Cartoon Cartoon Fridays
>on early satuday morning

>>Jack meets wolf in cave
>>"Hi doggie."
kek

>Clock strikes 12 AM
>Rick and Morty Season 3 premiere begins
>after 5 minutes it shrinks down into a tiny box in the right-hand corner while Home Movies' "Director's Cut" plays.
>proceeds to air the entirety of the very first night's lineup sans Bebop
>during commercial breaks AS airs bumps saying "the fun begins at 2"
>2 AM comes along
>the first 30 seconds of tomorrow's Samurai Jack play before abruptly cutting to black
>The Rooms starts playing and immediately goes into the corner to reveal 12 Oz mouse
>during commercial breaks AS says "The REAL fun begins at 4"
>4 AM comes
>nothing
>12 Oz Mouse airs the rest of the series until 6 AM
>instead of a commercial break at 5:55, AS airs the last 5 minutes of the Rick and Morty premiere with Samurai Jack audio overdubbed onto it.

ty user

>me playing LA vidya with adult swim in backround
>"april fools bitches Tom here"
>WHIPS OFF HEADSET
>hollyshit.jpeg

I will never forget.

this, but when the last episode of Oz Mo comes on, a new Aqua Teen episode airs instead.

I don't think there's support for Miguzi. Toonami was big because it was kind of important culturally. Miguzi really wasn't though a lot of younger millenials watched it. Toonami kind of led to Adult Swim so of course they would do the revival.

Another Aqua Teen coin hunt, except this time it's fair
Then Shake headbangs himself to victory at the last minute

I've never watched Fish Center live but the recaps they do on the youtube channel are incredible.

I wasn't aware [as] did April Fools pranks. Is there a list of them somewhere like on Wiki or something?

One word.
Football.

Worst TOM hosts Toonami

>went to bed early that night because tired from work
>wake up at 5:30 am and see what I missed

he died

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adult_Swim#April_Fools.27_Day_stunts

>AS announces reboots of past shows in a round bright colored mess
>fake preview trailers of ATHF, Moral Orel, Space Ghost, Metalapocolypse and Stroker and Hoop in calarts style with simplified plots and mediocre voice acting
They won't do this but I'd love it if they took a shat on CN's direction as of late

Now why in the world would they do that?

I have a better question:
What's Sup Forums's April Fools gonna be? What could top last year's Google Plus like gets?

I doubt Hiroshima's changed the script from last year.

Die you degenerate barneyfag.

W H A M C I T Y S P O O K S

I would want either
1. Them do the fart dub over the anime again
2. A bunch of parodies on the level of TEEN GIRL SQUAD quality rendition of the shows that are supposed to be on.

>do whatever prank at midnight
>Toonami time no one expects anything
>TOM doesn't show
>AHAHAHAHA, THE ROBOT WAS NO MATCH FOR THE MASTER OF MASTERS, NOW WATCH THE APRIL FOOLISH SAMOORAI

Harmon and Roiland will burn the sole copy of Rick and Morty season 3 live at midnight, before pissing out the fire together and hatefucking on the ashes.

>They fuck with the new episode of Samurai Jack and delay it for next week

I was at a party at a friend's house when that happened, was browsing here on Sup Forums on his laptop(he was cool like that in the days before I got my current laptop), trying to find funny crap to show people when I saw someone say that they saw Toonami come up on Adult Swim, luckily thanks to time zone differences when I turned it on, it was either just coming on or I only missed a couple minutes, soon enough the entire party were watching this miraculous occasion, was honestly one of the best nights of my life

>tfw Carl will never win

Here's the one from 2015 youtu.be/BBvY67L2vRE

The prank from 2016 was nonexistent

If this ends up being true, I will watch that entire fucking block.

OUTTA MY WAY, I'M DRUNK AS HELL

God, I remember the threads from that night. For one brief moment before returning to normal, Sup Forums was love once again.

The shitposting that happened that day was so much fun

Last year was fucking shit

If it's not LITERALLY nothing it'll be something stupid and underwhelming like cats on live action heads or coin hunt

2014 was the last decent April Fools

wishful thinking that they would premiere the masterpiece
would explain why it hasn't been announced yet for t. release[i think]

They'll play the entirety of Metalocalypse season 5, never mention it again, and upload nothing to their website

please?

Cartoon Cartoon Fridays?

>we're just a year away from the return of anime farts

>Miguzi?

mite b cool

Man that was a fun day

They show nothing but the new episode of Samurai Jack. Not rerunning it, but rather slowed down and stretched out over the entire 7 or whatever hours. I'd love to read that sticky.

What if they just air that one episode of space ghost but have the part where he's going after the ant loop for the entire block

I was just anticipating their April Fools prank, I would never imagine they would bring back Tom like that. Honestly, the best part about it was Tom shitting on Mass Effect 3.

They should play the new Samurai Jack backwards

I missed Sup Forums the night Toonami came back, how much Hype was it?

Were their literally buckets of Cum all over the front page from the amount of jizz?

Let's pray this isn't the second coming of Adelaide.

Both Sup Forums and Sup Forums were in meltdown mode since moot hadn't made the official call on where Toonami belonged yet

It was amazing.

Even Sup Forums was pretty flooded with threads for the first couple hours.

I remember how it started as another The Room rerun, then the second Tom appeared the thread exploded.

>shitting on
He enjoyed it and gave it an 8.5

Some dude livestreamed it and there was like 400k people watching it on Justintv iirc. It was insanity.

At least he shit on the ending.

The whole site was in a frenzy. Literally one of the most beautiful things I've ever witnessed.

I haven't seen a straight answer... Is the prank tonight or tomorrow night?

Black Dynamite Season 3 but it's only one of the intros and then a different show starts to play.

>we only produced 3 episodes of Samurai Jack

tomorrow fool

if this happened my dick would explode. i love 12 oz mouse a lot and having more people exposed to it would make me happy

unrelated note, i thought that adult swims april fools starts tonight

Tonight, it always happens on march 31st.

aprils fools is tonight not tomorrow. the 12 oz mouse episode airs april 1st 4 am, aka in tonights block. dont be misinformed.

Thank you blessed user. The only April fools event I've ever seen was last year's. And fuck I dooped. Didn't want to miss it this year.

>Everyone spammed so much to get Anthony Burch so they could call that poster a c u c k

I think we never got him.

Remember that year Sup Forums was absolutely certain the prank would be a GKND announcement even though there was zero evidence to support this? And then got mad that the thing they convinced themselves would happen didn't?

this needs to happen. get the og guys on board.

Was that 2015?

I think so, it was the year of ATHF fish coins

yup

Funny I thought MDE was the prank and they just aired it early

>last five minutes of Rick and Morty premiere with samurai Jack audio overdubbed onto it

Kek