Things that would have legitimately improved the show

Things that would have legitimately improved the show.

had bolin not been a manchild, I agree. He had more personality than the other two existers

Bolin was the only good thing from that show.

>i want my self insert!
Nigga, try Ron Stoppable, the rabbit from Gumball, and pretty much every fat autistic father in cartoons.

So Book 1 Bolin is good to go?

>Bolin
>good
>past Book 1

Your ship can't fix poor writing faggot.

>Show a woman getting crippled and suffering from mercury poisoning
>Show a woman blowing her own head off
>dedicate an entire season to controlling people like meat puppets
>Electrocute an amputee to death

Can't show a same-sex kiss though, that would be too much!

It would have been Boleska but actually treated seriously by the writing. Seriously, take the issues that ultimately made Mako and Korra break up and apply it to Bolin and Korra and they become ten times worse. The guy has no back bone, he rolls over at the slightest inconvenience and he doesn't even change at all during the show's run. Korra would be miserable with him.

Couldn't even give Asami a personality and character development.

a damn shame korra got tired of man meat after mako's fuckups before bolin got his shit together.

None of that should be shown at all desu.

Kolin S1 would've been fucking great
Too bad Bryke went full heel turn and changed bolin from a ladies' man to a faggot

Amon not being a bender and being a martyr for normies to set up season 2 to build up Korra's peacekeeping skills

>Book 1 Bolin
>Good
He cried like a bitch when he caught Korra kissing Mako.

Bolin was never a ladies' man, even in the bio supposedly confirming it they say he still has some growing up to do and doesn't have the best love life. Every other bio at the time supported that he was charming but he wasn't some smooth talking casanova. I don't know why people took one line from a bio probably written by an intern as solid proof that Bolin's character was changed.

Fuck you if you think he wasn't justified in doing so

Bolin only really became a man child after ep5.

ANY good borra fan fiction

He could have at least been, you know, broken up about it, but crying like a bitch in front of everyone just made him look bad.

Remove Korra and just make it about life in Republic City through the lens of the Bending Bros.

Bolin and Korra had the two worst personalities on the show though.

I know people here don't like Opal, but Korra is seriously not any better as a person.

Bolin never really recovered after Book 2.

Man I remember I was pretty hyped for season 1. After I watched all of that season I stopped caring and everyone say the rest of the seasons are a mess anyway.

What went wrong?

>shipping
>improving anything

I thought they were cute together.

Should have stayed canon.

Dude, he was THIS CLOSE to the finest Grade A Waterbender pussy in the entire world, and he got cucked by his own brother.

You'd btfo too!

Ships only work when there's actual thought put into developing the relationship by the writers. Korra was just one, big clusterfuck when it came to relationships and it was hard for anyone to sympathize with Korra, Mako, or Asami.

I sympathized with Asami. Mako went back to her, but first chance he got (Korra lost her memory), he went straight back to Korra.

It can however prevent some of it, for instance Makorra wouldn't happen, and the love triangles would be gone aswell.

Hell no it wouldn't.

The romance was never what was wrong with Korra. It was bad season endings and stupid villains and complex ideas handled bluntly and black-and-white.

:^3c

This reminds me of that comic this crazy Zutara girl made. It was shit. Funny but shit.

Ah fuck, the memories are flooding back.

This.
Amon's plan during the ProBending finals should have been baiting Korra into blasting non-bender speech worldwide by radio, both making the world aware of her existence, and instigating their cause by showing the new Avatar believes non-benders are inferior.

Both Mako and Asami denied that they were dating again. That whole thing was a mess and a shining example that the writers didn't care about Asami unless she was kissing someone.

Why are one or boh of them always crying in ZOOtara picks? Also i am guessing that is supposed to have taken place after the Azula fight? I don't get it, did Azula's defeat turn her on?

BoLin, the ship so nice it's already in the name.

Oh hey, its a me.

WANANA?

Zaheer and crew are the main characters, Korra is still the Avatar and has gone evil.

I prefer pic related.

Only correct answer ITT.

There was a brief moment in the fight it looks like Zuko is dead or dying before Katara stops Azula. And for a moment there it almost looks like Katara might kill Azula in retaliation. So when he's not, the interpretation is that she's overcome with relief that she's crying and kisses him. You know that sort of 'you son of a bitch you asshole i thought you were dead i thought you were gone i thought... i lost you' cliche where the girl realizes her feelings and gives in. Lots of movies and tv shows do stuff like that.

Also Kataang art has a lot of crying Katara too. Katara is an emotional babby in a lot of art.

Handled it better than I would've. Republic City would've been sunk and I'd up Amon as the villain.

when i was first watching korra, it really seemed like she would get with bolin since he was the first guy she met and became friends with. i mean katara was the first person aang saw after being frozen, i thought it would be like that. and it wasn't so much that "oh no, she didn't go with my otp, the show is ruined," it's that going for mako didn't make sense no matter how you slice it. from a writing perspective i don't see why you'd do it because korra breaks bolin's fucking heart and ruins mako's relationship with asami, that's not how you write a likable protagonist. and from a character perspective, i just don't get what korra sees in mako aside from a bad boy angle that you wouldn't get from bolin. i mean i don't get what she sees in asami either besides tiddies, so maybe i'm just crazy or something. i'm not usually very big on shipping, but the show kept shoving it down my throat those first two seasons that i couldn't ignore it.

You mean the imagespam that people claim isn't imagespam even though people ask them to stop everytime because it eats up the image limit and kills the thread which given where it's posted it's probably the motive in the first place?

Yeah I guess it does a little.

Seriously make your own damn thread if you really need to post it, no one cares about your hateboner for the other marketing gimmick team. It's been 11 fucking years let us talk about what we want to already.

I'm pretty sure they were actually gonna kiss in Ehasz's original version.

most of the time i see a hiby dump it's in a self-contained thread. most of the avatar threads i see in general just kind of devolve into people arguing over korra, not ending in imagedumps.

Well you aren't seeing where else it's posted. Someone says Kataang isn't good or that other ships might be better, there's a faggot like TIME TO BRING IT OUT and if he only stops at image limit, not to finish in a second thread. It's a thread-breaking tactic like Carnivale posting and it's just spamming.

Pretty sure I'm gonna need sauce on that.

oh so it's more contained to shipping related threads. i guess that explains why i haven't seen too much of that sort of thing.

>Deleting season 2 and all the spirit bullshit that ruined and retconned a lot of what TLA had set up
>make Korra less of cunt
>drop the love triangle bullshit
>Give Asami a reason for her character to exist and continue coming back to the main story
>drop the randomly spawning airbender shit in season 3
>don't end her saga with a fucking giant robot battle

I know asking shipping threads to not be drama llama honeypots is a pointless endeavor, but I would like for everyone to at least agree the nuclear option is off the table on principle.

Tumblr

ahegao face

>the Legend of Korra replaced by four seasons of delicious brown musclefu getting hot dickings by everyone and everything
I don't think anyone who mattered would oppose to such a change.

Give Bolin character instead of being a poor comedy relief. I thought his development would start in that brief 10-second scene with him and Opal but nope, he went back to cracking jokes all the time.

>Things that would have legitimately improved the show.

More threesomes

Besides the network execs, who would have cancelled the show on the spot after being flooded with threats from feminists.

The Korrasami fans might since they don't want her to take dick.

This. They were baiting for it and at first my reaction was

>"wait, the main character has a romance with the obvious comic relief character? Wow, I havent actually seen that before."

I was legitimately interested in it because it was so unusual. More unusual than the lesbian pair towards the end. But then they ruined it on the very same episode, following the tired old romance novel formula afterwards, which is when I lost my interest to that subplot entirely.

yup

Do you really believe Ehasz to be the Savior of the franchise like everyone else? He went Dave Chapelle on everyone and didnt come back. You can hardly find anything on him.

Cringe

Either make Zaheer or the Equalists the main bad guys through the 4 seasons