Please let this be Post-Crisis Lex so we can have a good guy Lex and a gloriously evil Lex in the same continuity

Please let this be Post-Crisis Lex so we can have a good guy Lex and a gloriously evil Lex in the same continuity.

They'll just be reconciled the same way Lois and Clark were

What if its Conner?

lex was last seen getting sucked into a portal out of the universe because he couldnt not fuck over superman. maybe a millenia outside and seeing manhttan made him chill

Seriously, DC, just give us Alexander Luthor Jr

It fits so well

Personally, I want the confident gambler genius Lex from Red Sun. A Lex free of hate is beautiful.

Lex x Time Trapper

It's straight Alan Scott.

I still think its ozymandias

Waaaaaay too obvious.

>so we can have a good guy

It sucks.

It's an alternate version of Pa Kent.

How can he be Post Crisis Lex when him and New 52 Lex should be the same person like everyone in the New 52 should be the Post Crisis counterparts?

see
Lex had a unique situation

lex wasnt in the universe during the flashpoint/reset/time stealing

But why would he be helping Superman?

That would mean New 52 Lex isn't Lex then since at least with Superdad and Superbro we got the explanation that they were split in half.

He's clearly a clone user, we've done this dance.

Is New 52 Lex still a kinda good guy?

Please tell me he is, I loved him from Forever Evil and onwards.

Well that news to my ears, but really what would be the point of that user? It would just be going like "Oh you see all this development Lex Luthor has gone through these past few years? Yeah that wasn't Lex just some clone enjoy the real one being evil with none of his development." It would just be backtracking, but I guess I never expected good Lex to last for long anyway.

They could keep both around, dumber things have happened.

This is comics so one way or another they'd probably have New 52 Lex killed off for whatever reason.

Are they calling him Oz as a reference to the Wizard of Oz? He's decked in green and living in sub kind of different dimension.

Yes, also it is at LEAST a reference to Ozymandias from Watchman since he's a keikaku master and sitting in front of a bank of monitors.

I wonder is that taught Superman thing ever gonna be mentioned again? Since it was in Johns Superman run but we haven't seen anything more than that. Maybe it's because Mr Oz when he was first introduced and the Mr Oz we have now are quite different because of the whole two Supermen thing

wait which is the good guy?