What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Trying to balance too many plots at once and it ends up feeling way too meandering and aimless as a result.
Really weird sequel baiting with some fucking awful cameos (the two scenes with Stallone were awful).
They forgot to give Drax something to do.

DC hiring Zack Snyder. Nothing went wrong for Marvel though.

I wouldn't really call Stallone a cameo since he was playing a specific character and it's actually good casting. I agree with too many plot threads, the first movie is really lean. I still like GotG2 though.

Tried too fucking hard

Found the shill.

I felt like Gamora didn't do jackshit too most times she was just standing there and her fight with Nebula was dumb and whats u with that alien chick whats her superpower other than making me hard?

Reddit

> A film with a talking racoon made more money than the Justice League

DC Fags on absolute suicide watch.

James Gunn is a one hit wonder. Every GoTG sequels after the first one were doomed to be Scooby Doo tier of writing and execution

Like most movies these days, it forgot to have a second act

Nothing. It's terrific and the best MCU movie by a large margin.
Didn't like it? Maybe something like BvS would be more your speed.

I liked it...

The intro is so cringe. Gunn tried to recreate the intro of the first movie with star lord but baby groom instead and it didn’t work.

nothing? its a better movie than the first one

Shut the fuck up you dumb faggot

Hiring Snyder couldn't have been that bad because BVS is a masterpiece

Yeah a masterpiece from Snyder, so it doesnt mean a lot

this

Cringe was Peter and his dad punching each other like it was Dragon Ball or some shit god what a big dumb ending Wonder Woman had the same shit

I agree.

MCU gets good reviews and makes money no matter what. Why even try?

t. snyderpajeet

not enough Ayesha

Scooby Doo was better than GotG though?

Lol

It was forgettable, all I remember was that most of the jokes fell so damn flat. Only one I specifically recall was the terrible 5 minute+ Tazerface cringe. Also when they tried and failed to make me give one fuck at the end.

A master piece of shit, you mean.

>thought she was haf
>tfw I found out she's a niggress irl

:(

Ego was not a fun idea

what the fuck does this comment mean you literal retard