JURASSIC WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM Synopsis & Featurette

Thoughts, Sup Forums?

>Years after their rampage through Jurassic World, a volcanic eruption threatens the remaining dinosaurs on Isla Nublar, that have freely roamed since the collapse of the park. Claire Dearing (Bryce Dallas Howard), the former park manager, is now the founder of the Dinosaur Protection Group, an organization dedicated to protecting the animals. Upon learning about the impending catastrophe, Claire recruits her ex-boyfriend Owen Grady (Chris Pratt), a former dinosaur trainer, to lead a perilous rescue mission and prevent the extinction of the dinosaurs.

youtube.com/watch?v=qEMjAf_Bf-g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mU32nE609bQ?t=2059
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IT WILL BE SHIT
IT WILL BE SHIT
IT WILL BE SHIT

There. That is LITERALLY all you need to know.

>Those animatronics.

Neat-o.

Literally Baby Groot.

Why does the US government still allow this park and these freak mutations to exist?

It looks like it's going to be shit, but at least they're using animatronics.

Stuck in UN bureaucratic purgatory. Throwaway line from JP3

1 > TLW > JW > 3

dance off, you and me rex

Carnotaurs WHEN?

So which dino is the big bad this time?

There's a new hybrid.

Is Goldblum in this shit or not?

the lost world all over again. Fuck those cashgrabbers

wait, they built/rebuilt the park on an island with an active volcano? seriously?

Yes.

>So you went from capitalist to naturalist in just four years. That's something.

The plot is hilarious as fuck. Why they even bother to rescue this dinos, if they can create a shit ton more? Why did they build a whole park in the same isle that had a fucking volcano in it, when they had four other isles ro choose?

Looks like pure shit.

TLW came out 20 years ago. Most Millennials havent even seen it.

Go back to Isla Sorna!

You need to learn to read.

>thank god for site B

or does sorna still exist?

>keep using shitty carnivorous dino hybrids

This shit's getting stupid. They have plenty of genuine dinosaur species to work with; the baryonyx looks like it's going to be a good example.

Hell I would actually like to see more herbivore dino focus for a change too.

So how does Jeff Goldblum fit into the story?
>We need more nostalgia bait for our garbage sequel!
>We'll flip for it. Heads, we bring back Alan Grant for no reason. Tails, we bring back Ian Malcolm for no reason. The coin disappears up our giant noses, we bring back Ellie Sattler for no reason.

>Literally

Why don't they just make new dinosaurs if they want them to stay?

>when they had four other isles ro choose?

The Five Deaths are not canon anymore.

seriously??

no more site b?

eat my asshole

NOW

I will watch it. I won't pay for it though.

It is great to hear that they are using more animatronics.

The plot does not seem to make sense though. They aren't even going extinct since there must be some known process to bring them back again.

Do you think there will be a reveal where it shows that the bad dino from the last movie laid eggs or something?

Why are they so fucking concerned about the extinction of a bunch of artificial dinosaurs? Can't they just make more? Fuck in their world extinction of any animal they have DNA of should be a thing of the past

feathers

>youve lived long enough to see this game become a movie
youtu.be/mU32nE609bQ?t=2059

It's really tough to invade a nation with no military.

It sounds retarded, but then again, so did the plot of the first one
As long as they keep on doing what worked before, which is essentially to just recognize that you'll never recapture the tension of JP1 so just make a bombastic disaster movie with dinosaurs, then it'll probably be entertaining

Movie sounds and looks like shit.
But a LITERAL GODDESS is in it so I don't even care, MOTY 2018

Who on Earth, fucking cares

Are they taking the dinos to Isla Sorna?

>reveal where it shows that the bad dino from the last movie laid eggs or something?
That would be so fucking lame. Like those countless, cheesy, Sci-Fi channel monster movies. Where it shows in the final scene that the monster laid eggs, then it fades to black and credits. Fuck off.

>garbage sequel!
>critics and audiences loved it
>broke the bank
>better call it garbage to fit in with Sup Forums
Kill yourself

this. would suck her creamy log even

This movie looks bad.

t. Colin Trevorrow

I thought the last one was garbage, but this one has potential to be Dino kino

So what happened to that retarded dinosaurs with guns subplot from the last one? The one with D'onofrio and BD Wong?

I don't mind it's gone, because it was awful, I just don't understand why they ditched it.

do you get kicked out of the cinema if I start fapping over bryce?

I have major dino autism so ill watch fucking anything these hacks put out with JP on it

I got asked to leave after I got hard over THAT scene in Jurassic World.

Hasn’t necessarily been dropped, Dr. Wu can be seen up to no good in the labs in this teaser.

>BD Wong will never play Dr. Wu being played by his character from Focus

>kids again

Fuck off.

>didnt watch jurassic world where they explained this

This looks like it is out of a video game.
And not in a good way. The Baryonyx (?) looks just generally... Unnatural.
inb4 "they're genetic monsters so of course they're unnatural"

Is not directing

>"The dinosaurs are going extinct - again!"

I hope I commit suicide before watching this disaster

The thing with the Baryonyx is that it'd look too much like a Spin-o-saurus without the big back thing.

True to an extent, but it also had those nasty hands for ripping flesh and catching fish.
Also i am just talking about the general quality of the picture and the dinosaur in it. Maybe that is just because the image is bad on a phone