Is Alec Baldwin correct about the state of late night TV?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BG-_ZDrypec
webmshare.com/rag6N
youtube.com/watch?v=8J0-ZatDHug
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes. is he next?

He misspelled "kikes."

>does a mediocre impression of trump every time
>b-but late night

He's right

American late night tv was never good.

Hes right but is that not hypocritical coming from him who does an impression of the president while the general public clap on like seals?

Only rural and suburban retards watch late night. All city people watch Hulu

how does that relate to this though?
that's a sketch for a show that has always been about sketches and parodies

WHO DID ALEC BALDWIN MOLEST?

BURN THE WITCH

We're not allowed to like or agree with him anymore because he was mean to Donald Trump.

Remember when Dick Cavett would devote entire hours of American television to interviewing Jean-Luc Godard and Ingmar Bergman? I'm glad we're more sophisticated than that now.

The question is, is he regarding this as a good or bad thing? Because there are a lot of brainlets who just love spouting that "we used to listen to politicians and laugh at comedians" quote, as if a cult of personality surrounding a fucking comedian rattling off the sage political musings of a team of writers is something to be admired.

No, because I'm not 80 fucking years old.

>JOHN OLIVER TELL ME WHAT TO THINK
Jesus christ

He's correct but he's a part of it, also he's currently a host of Match Game so he can fuck off.

A bad thing, obviously.

What? For the longest time they have been just a means to peddle product under the guise of "chit chat"(unless you find taking with people who don't want to be there and or lit up entertaining). Sketches and monologue where usually the only entertaining segments, besides maybe a well known comedian guest having fun.

It doesn't, he is dumb.

Because they've obviously been taken over by deep state psy-ops.

look at this shit, you can honestly say this a "talk show" anymore

it resembles 80's cold war russian anti-american propaganda if anything

>they're are

>they're are
fucking retard

John Oliver's show has never been a celeb talk show. So no he isn't right. Unless you think all talk shows should be about celebs.

>All those triggered cunts
Being exposed to twitter for more than 5 minutes causes brain damage.

ALEC BALDWIN IS A MALE WITH A PENIS, IE A TOXIC RAPIST JUST WAITING TO BE ACCUSED

HE DOESN'T LIKE THESE #METOO CUNTS RUNNING WILD ENDING CAREERS WITH NO EVIDENCE REQUIRED

AND HE'S ENTIRELY RIGHT

there's no need to shout dude

t. john oliver

they were always shit, now they're shit and political, much like Sup Forums

>stupidly assume he means re: Trump
>see he's actually upset at the pervert kikes being named

Go away, Alec.

White liberals ruin everything and deserve to be castrated.

PROVE ME WRONG

PROTIP
"No!"

Underrated.

How is it that I know wheelchair man is gay just from his facial expression?

conan was amazing, and is still ok at times.
actually, most of them were really great. laid back and fun. now they're all so awful, there's barely any talent in them.

>NO MORE DEAD COPS

>Hulu
That's not any better.

creepy

>SNL literally runs nonstop Trump is a rapist, Trump is a traitor, Trump is stoopid for 2 years

>other shows do the exact same thing but with jewish Hollywood figures

>"S-stop using the media to try convict and sentence people of crimes!"

Holy shit imagine being a pea brained liberal

how did they fuck this up? these drones laugh only when they're told to, don't they.

That had been told on TV that Comey should be fired, so they thought it was a good thing until Colbert told them that Trump did it.

Is Alec /ourliberal/?

Is Alec next?

SNL isn't a talk show. It has had political sketches since day one.

imagine being as retarded as you

I don't think Oliver was ever meant to be a normal talk show. It's once a week and he rarely has guests on. It's not really fair to compare it to the nightly talk shows with the opening monologues and stream of guests.

lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=BG-_ZDrypec

He said Trump did it straight off and they cheered.
They only changed their tone after he mocked them for being Trump supporters.

Well, to be fair, Oliver's show is itself a political show, so it makes sense for him to be engaging. I'm not saying that what he did to Hoffman wasn't douchy and uncalled for, but it should kind of be expected from somebody with a show like his.
Now Colbert on the other hand, he's definitely taking it too far with using the Late Show as platform to rain down his SJW convictions. The amount of "Gottcha" interviews hes done so far is ridiculous. People come on those kinds of late shows expecting it to be fun, where they can let their guard down and promote their shit.

>I'm not saying that what he did to Hoffman wasn't douchy and uncalled for, but it should kind of be expected from somebody with a show like his.

I agree with this, he was a bad booking.

people will just stop coming on

this

>i i its not funny anymore, remember when late night wasnt all about politics?

but usually his show is just liberal talking points, and if he keeps doing that gotcha stuff.... potential guests will just avoid his show

t. Steven Kulbear

he's been doing that since the colbert report though

I mean if you're doing political comedy you're not going to sound much different than other political comedians.

say that to my face, bitch

I assumed he'd be in favour of this. But he's not?

webmshare.com/rag6N

It's because he's a terrible person himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=8J0-ZatDHug

>black lives matter
>white woman

post the last 25 celebrities he grilled on sexual assault and other career ending topics

the world is turned on its head

someone with twitter tweet this back to him

You must be 18 to post here, there are many ways to do political comedy

Apparently he's just making an observation. But why is he using the ABF account instead of @AlecBaldwin?

gee i wonder why john oliver is such a salty cunt

The thing about grand juries is that they ideally represent a consensus of your peers, whereas late night hosts are individuals with a vested interest in being talked about the following morning. But yes, they'll be believed to about the same extent

>BLM
>94% are "white"

I thought he quit twitter?

Please tell me John Oliver is getting shat on over the Hoffman stunt.

didnt he also say he would quit playing trump on SNL before the election?

>now that they're coming for me and my liberal degenerate friends, it's bad

That's a bit of an overstatement in reaction to the Oliver/Hoffman incident, but he has a point. Alec Baldwin has never been one to bite his tongue on what's on his mind, though.

Because it was completely uncalled for, and he asked Hoffman to prove that he didn't make a sex joke in the 80's.

>talking to ham beasts on twitter

why?

>Alec Baldwin pretending he has integrity, when he isnt calling his daughter a fat greedy pig

Place ya bets, gentlemen, place ya bets.

This is still the weirdest thing I've ever watched

pretty much

This is true.

jokes and bias aside.
i dont like liberals, spend an hour on facebook and you'll see why.
i dont like conservatives, they're too easily brainwashed and will argue that the color red is green cause the tv told them to.

the truth is this trump shit has given liberal comedians way too much ammo for them not to use it.
i wouldnt blame john oliver or colbert for taking advantage of the easiest material of their career.
its just all the sillyness of Trump and the people who make excuses for him.

This is what happens when you run the propoganda machine too hard. Don't people realize they are being played when this sort of shit happens ?

maher

The eyebrows, they display submissiveness

SPBP

If we're talking sexual misconduct, then Bill Maher is next. Firing? Then it's Noah
Retirement will be Conan

can even one of them bench more than 2 pl8’s?

The only reason he is whining is because he is friends of most of the accused rapists.
So is kind of hypocritical considering his anti-trump stance of last year.
Guy has probably some hidden skeletons in the closets as well.

He is technically correct though.

>they're too easily brainwashed and will argue that the color red is green cause the tv told them to.
Thats literally liberals

>men are women

>conservatives are the ones brainwashed by TV

>fallon the only one without a beverage
ironic

Trump getting involved in politics has pretty much caused liberals to ruin television and conservatives to ruin the internet.

It's because they couldn't even trust him to hold a an alcoholic beverage for the photoshoot.

I can't take this guy seriously, He's a drunk, a child abuser and a racist.

He even refused to share a dressing room with a woman who had cancer. He's a pretty shitty human being.

Am I late for the daily cry about Trump thread?

Jesus christ they're fanatical. They're in inquisition mode because he didn't toe the line clearly enough.

>If we don't have unfunny losers telling us what to think how can we go on with ourselves????

as much as I hate the cunt Baldwin, he's actually right these few times with his lastest tweets about late night garbage and all these baseless accusations