Will /ourguy/ make it out alive?

Will /ourguy/ make it out alive?

Out of the trilogy? Unlikely. They have to kill off someone, and I don't see it being Rey or Finn.

Yes, and he and Luke will be the clear heroes of this trilogy

No. He'll turn on Snoke in the final film and kill him, then die in Rey's arms while the second Starkiller base explodes.

Shills, shills, fucking shills everywhere

His toys sell better, so yes.
I wonder how Kennedy will react when The Mouse demands Kylo to be written in as the main hero

I'm all for the Kylo/Rey DS/LS switch.

Kylo should have been a girl

Of course, he’s the protagonist

>Kylo becomes a hero
>Switches stylish black clothes for baggy Resistance trash
>Becomes a boring faggot personality-wise
>No longer acts like a school shooter
>Toys suddenly stop selling so good
>Is killed off

Unlikely, when he's the grandson of Anakin and Padmé, son of Leia and Han and Luke's nephew who will carry on the Skywalker legacy?

fuck he's ugly

>female
>antagonist
>getting injured

Rey will have Luke's baby

>Implying Rey Skywalker isn't gonna be revealed in episode 9
>After some hot Reylo action in episode 8, of course, for POTTERY

Rey is going to be a descendant of Obi-Wan on one side, and Sheev on the other

Delet this

faggot will become the good guy in the 3rd movie.

>Will /ourguy/ make it out alive?
he should be

Yes. He will redeem himself and have children who will become princes and princesses of Alderaan.

Rip in paprika

Alderaan got blown the fuck up in 1977 nigga

He's at least gotta pic related

You mean 0 BBY

big if true

It's a star system with over 50 planets according to Pablo Hidalgo. Just because one single planet blew up doesn't mean the rest of Alderaan stopped existing. Why else do you think Leia is still a senator? She gets voted in by her loyal subjects.

She actually got voted out because her dad is Darth Vader so she went back to being a general.

Oh I don't know, maybe because she was a general and leader of the terrorist organization that overthrew the government?

Which is hilarious because Anakin was a general so voting her out led her away from the of her adoptive dad to her biological dad.

The thing though, if Kylo had been given a title to symbolically rule over some random planet (Leia has many of them) he probably wouldn't have fixated so much on Darth Vader's legacy.

Kylo & Ren both will become Grey Jedis & the balance will be restored to the Force as prophesied and teach all future Jedi & Sith how to balance the force within themselves as well as the galaxy.